Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? (2885 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by Pathosky182(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2019
I want to know if a girl can forget someone that took her virginity
Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by pauespejo: 8:57am On May 31, 2019
I think it depends on the person on how she will handle it. There are those girls who don't give a Bleep at all and there are also those girls who despise those assholes who took their virginity.
Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by bluebay(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2019
Why not? Do most women marry who took their Virginity?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2019
NO. And if they had the chance, they would fvck them again
Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by meobizy(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2019
I am a man.
Somebody took my virginity.
I only lump that experience with other conquests I've had over the years and see nothing special about it.
If anything, the act of losing my virginity was my second worst bedmatic-experience.

The ones I never forget were always the best.
I see no reason why a woman won't feel the same way.
We are all human beings after all.
Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by Small080(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2019
Forget ke, even if na rapping she no go forget grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by Zombicmodz: 10:28am On May 31, 2019
Sirmuel1:
NO. And if they had the chance, they would fvck them again

I think you're right.

Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by Holamic: 10:28am On May 31, 2019
With the level of books we read this days. Letting go of the past n moving to the future but some girl don't give a f**k why some expect glorious treatment to that virginity. But it depend on individual respect is what give n more you shall recieve.
Re: Can A Girl Forget Someone That Took Her Virginity? by Deepfeel(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2019
Here in Nigeria where virginity is like a woman's dignity, glory, precious treasure, they can never forget the person that took it from them, whether they gave it willingly or the person took it by force, forgetting the person is hard, even prostitutes on a good day of sober reflection think of their first sex

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What That One Thing You Want From Men That You Never Get? / Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) / How Do I Look?? Real Me! PHOTO Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.