Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Protect Your Bank Account From Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protect Your Bank Account From Fraudsters (519 Views)

How To Protect Your Bank Account From Thieves / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / How Can She Recover Her Stolen Fund From Fraudsters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Bank Account From Fraudsters by Slurity(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2019
ATTENTION!

Dear friends, in a situation where your phone or ATM card is stolen or taken by force, do not struggle with the thief to avoid being injured or killed.

Dial instantly from any available phone:
*966*911#

YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO ENTER YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, WHICH WILL SUBSEQUENTLY BLOCK ANY DEBIT TRANSACTION IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

The beauty of this is that it can be done with any available phone.

In fact you can use it whenever you suspect any foul play in your account.
It works. You can confirm from your account officer/bank.

Do not fall victim to these criminals again. All the best.

Please share with all your contacts.
Re: Protect Your Bank Account From Fraudsters by Odetokun3(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2019
How sure am I that this itself is not a scam.

My bank told me not to take any help from third party as regard my account details.

No source self.
Re: Protect Your Bank Account From Fraudsters by shuttox: 11:19am On May 31, 2019
Slurity:
ATTENTION!

Dear friends, in a situation where your phone or ATM card is stolen or taken by force, do not struggle with the thief to avoid being injured or killed.

Dial instantly from any available phone:
*966*911#

YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO ENTER YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, WHICH WILL SUBSEQUENTLY BLOCK ANY DEBIT TRANSACTION IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

The beauty of this is that it can be done with any available phone.

In fact you can use it whenever you suspect any foul play in your account.
It works. You can confirm from your account officer/bank.

Do not fall victim to these criminals again. All the best.

Bro,get source...
Please share with all your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME / Lagosian Narrowly Escapes Death After Robbers Shoot At Her Car On Eko Bridge / PONZISCAM: MMM Ponzi Scheme RETURNS… Promises 50% Profit On Investment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.