Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Male Emotional Issues. Who Is Fighting For Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Emotional Issues. Who Is Fighting For Us (191 Views)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Emotional Issues. Who Is Fighting For Us by Kkings11: 9:43am On May 31, 2019
This was a post I found on Facebook

Beevan SickForces Magoni
THE DAMAGED MALE CHILD...
The world is doing everything to Carter for the female child while the male child is left to run on an autopilot. In the end, we would be the ones to suffer it. Little negligible facts and the world of denial we live in are all over our faces. Makeup!
In primary school in Kaduna, there was a teacher we used to call Uncle Chuks. Uncle Chuks was nice to our female counter parts but not the male ones. Uncle Chuks' knock is the type that if you remember you'll feel the pain. I just felt it.
Uncle Chuks has been in my bad books for close to twenty years now for something he thought he was doing justice to but which I felt slighted for.
In those days, our performances in class were competitive. I had much higher score in a test but a lady was scored higher than me. We cross-checked and I went back to him and pointed out the error and he accepted but never made the correction. Somehow, I went back to be sure that I got my well deserved score but Uncle Chuks used the opportunity to flex his knuckles on my dry skull. I still feel the pin of that dry thumb of a nail driving deep into my brains.
That same thing happened with a French teacher from Niger Republic who gave my first position in French to Ya'anat. Same goes to Anita Auta who came first in mathematics but I knew that there was a mistake on the part of the teacher. Don't blame me for bringing this to fore, I'm just the guy who hardly forgets anything easily, especially the unjust treatments.
To the point why I'm writing this, a man wrote about how he was sexually molested at a tender age of five by a house help and at ten by a female family friend and the comments are all comic. People have been mocking him where as, if it were a woman, there would have been showers of curses and sympathy.
In a discussion with a group of friends, I asked "when was it you first had your sexual encounter?" And almost all the guys said under the age of ten. Under the age of ten is a big blow to our society. Because we were numbering seven or eight in the group with the exception of one person who said at a latter stage in his life.
The point is, the female child is shielded from preying eyes of men while the male child is exposed to the big breasts and bums of ugly aunties, nannies, cousins, mummies friends and sisters friends.
Somehow, you can manage to see a group of women who first knew what a kiss or romance (smoosh) is with boys of their age while reverse is the case with the male child. It's always-always women older than they were.
If we are to take inventory or Stokes of abused children we'd have more male children who suffer all kinds of abuse. The female child is damaged physically and emotionally. In the process, she gets some sort of closure and protection. The male child is damaged emotionally and is left to be. In fact he is meant to see the damage as love or discipline and ends up bragging about it as the case may be.
Just to say, the abusers we have in men are products of our carelessness. We don't seem to learn from it, as it is evident we are fighting to protect the female child and leaving their counterparts to be.
Guess what? Our generation have not seen nothing, there's a ticking time bomb in men coming unless we get it right and learn to protect all children!
I've said this and will say it again, if we are to go after men and women who have abused younger children, we'd end up having more female culprits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Emotional Issues. Who Is Fighting For Us by Kkings11: 9:49am On May 31, 2019
Hp elitebook for sale lokoja #35000

(1) (Reply)

... / .. / Alleged IPOB Members In Court For Constituting Public Nuisance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.