Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pandemonium In Delta State As Unknown Gunmen Kill A Polytechnic Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pandemonium In Delta State As Unknown Gunmen Kill A Polytechnic Staff (491 Views)

John Chukwudi: Delta Polytechnic Staff Shot Six Times By Gunmen (Graphic photos) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium In Delta State As Unknown Gunmen Kill A Polytechnic Staff by Transparent(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2019
Unknown gunmen in Ogwashi-Uku community in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State has shot dead Mr. John Chukwudi who works as senior staff in Delta State Polytechnic.

A Reliable source confirmed that when the unknown gunmen stormed the area, they started shooting continuously which made all the residents ran away for their safety before they finally killed the senior staff.

The state commissioner of Police, CP Adeyinka Adeleke confirmed the news while also revealing that information gotten about the bloody incident was still minute.

Meanwhile, the commissioner has said that the command has launched investigation just as he pointed out that the deceased was an administrative staff of the polytechnic and not a lecturer.

“It will not be wise for me to make categorical statement on it now”.

“He was not killed in the school premises. The news that filters in say the young man was just coming out from the place when he was attacked and shot. He is not a lecturer but a non-teaching staff.”

https://dakingsman.com/2019/05/31/pandemonium-in-delta-state-unknown-gunmen-kill-a-polytechnic-staff/
Re: Pandemonium In Delta State As Unknown Gunmen Kill A Polytechnic Staff by TheFacelessMan: 10:45am On May 31, 2019
angry

This same scenario happened to me as a teacher in Government Girls Secondary School, Borno State.

They should have known.... i was the only male teacher without a potbelly, unusually fit

I had received a few marriage proposals from students,

parents and teachers alike undecided undecided undecided

There i was teaching "Reproduction" to 32 giggling girls in SS3

It was the most interactive session, i got 100s of questions and requests for clarifications

Next thing you know, a Toyota Hilux drove into the unfenced compound with a lot of dust and gravel flying everywhere shocked

It was the Boko Haram ! shocked shocked shocked

2 guys heavily armed. The odour of their unwashed bodies announced them even before they entered the classroom undecided

Their mission? Kill the males and teach practical lessons on "REPRODUCTION" to the females of course! cry

As one led me and Chibuzor, the Chemistry teacher to the nearby Lab to be executed ....

he cursed Satan, Amadioha, Jesus and Allah for his fate in no particular order.

I snatched the jar of colourless liquid from the lab bench and splashed the contents on the face of our executor

[img]https:///media/5-31-2019/kBi8JI.gif[/img]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

He screamed in agony as his face was probably melting from an acid. undecided

[img]https://media./images/e13d6128507bfca792b7cd6c54e3ea2d/tenor.gif[/img]

While rubbing his face with two hands, he dropped his gun which i gratefully picked up.

I then smashed the jar clearly labelled as "DISTILLED WATER" on his coconut head.

To be continued.....

Re: Pandemonium In Delta State As Unknown Gunmen Kill A Polytechnic Staff by Davash222(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry
Waiting earnestly for your story. Please try and add more action this time, and remember, no suspense.
Re: Pandemonium In Delta State As Unknown Gunmen Kill A Polytechnic Staff by TheFacelessMan: 11:54am On May 31, 2019
I would give credit to Person Of Interest TV series for providing an end to my story...

I am trying to keep it as short as possible for my fickle audience grin

(1) (Reply)

See Why Man Was Sentenced To Life Imprisonment 7 Times (photo) / Onlooker Punches A Man Trying To Separate Two Ladies Fighting Over N500 Debt / Beware Of Fraudulent Police Men Along PH/Owerri Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.