Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George (3795 Views)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Moreshould24: 11:58am On May 31, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress Shan George has expressed her disgust over the marriage between Ned Nwoko and Reginal Daniel's in a recently leaked chat, stating that Ned Nwoko is a little sad prick for allegedly sleeping with children and not been able to erect a primary school in his village.
The actress who had a similar experience of marrying at a tender age said that experience is the best teacher, and from her own experience she knows that the early marriage has a psychological damage on the individual and can be likened to rape.
She revealed that even though she got married at a tender age, her own husband was 30yrs old not 62yrs old like Ned Nwoko and he was way handsome than Ned but she still felt like she was deprived and raped.
Regina's mum has cancelled her life just like my mum did, she said, adding that no blood money is worth of all this.
She further more said, Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, asides sleeping with some greedy actresses and buying them cars or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp?
Is there a free well equipped children's hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for the aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it.
I've never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless who is wicked enough to put a little child like Regina in a traditional cult of 'dont ever cheat on me'. His place in hell will sure be the hottest. The actress gushed out.

When told to thread softly in this social media age, actress Shan George said 'na this thread softly make this world spoil like this', I no send I don talk my own, others will learn from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCYu9YqSOYw

Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by micfoley: 12:01pm On May 31, 2019
Crying more than the bereaved
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 31, 2019
Indeed
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Annie939(f): 12:10pm On May 31, 2019
the man is very ugly not attractive even with his billion he's too dirty to my liking old buffoon
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by frbona: 12:25pm On May 31, 2019
Annie939:
the man is very ugly not attractive even with his billion he's too dirty to my liking old buffoon
as if You've not been praying and fasting to be in Regina's shoes grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Annie939(f): 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
frbona:
as if You've not been praying and fasting to be in Regina's shoes grin
no no no the man is not handsome at all
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by nwachinemel(m): 4:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Is that the reasoo why you're on a revenge mission against young guys. You "raped" the piper's son
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Its a shame a little child that calls you uncle and sees you as her father later becomes your wife.
Men who lust over underage girls are bad morals to the society..
Anyways i think she grew up to love him..
Its possible.
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Annie939:
he looks ugly because he is old. Not saying one cannot be old and cute but old age has some negative effects on some people. Ned was handsome when he was younger, even Obasanjo too looked cute when he was younger ..
Re: Ned Nwoko Has Raped Regina Daniel's Whole Life - Shan George by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Old men, you supposed to be training little children, supporting them morally, not marrying them and sleeping with them..

(1) (Reply)

Ten Nigerian Celebrities Likely Exposed To Corona Virus After Attending AMVCA / Friends With Big Breasts Shouldn’t Come To Our Home Because Of My Husband - Regi / Wahala For The Guys Ooh! These Female Housemates Get Yansh Dieee....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.