Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,564 members, 7,781,835 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) (27338 Views)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uteghe:

Unam ikot. I'm a bonafide Akwa Ibom man.

So, na person you call unam ikot (bush meat)? Abodie?

Aforo ta eboi. Stop spreading lies. No newspaper of repute or blog has this news, (except those that will copy this after now).

IYO!!! Leave ETU Uneghe alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by wiseone28: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

So, na person you call unam ikot (bush meat)? Abodie?

Aforo ta eboi. Stop spreading lies. No newspaper of repute or blog has this news, (except those that will copy this after now).

IYO!!! Leave ETU Uneghe alone!
Ino ndito uneghe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
wiseone28:
Ino ndito uneghe

Me kop, unam ikot nya.

grin cheesy
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uteghe:

Unam unege. Aya ayung adaka kidnapping?
ata unam unege

1 Like

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by educhigo: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
this afonjas self how can someone come outside and attacked another person because he is in outside what are you looking in outside too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by luluman: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bethel4Life:
It will never end well for we afonjas that are spreadin fake news about Igbos
You curse yourself by saying "we" do you have brains at all?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by uvie66: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Stewwpidity is when you are equating Ipob with boko haram..
The last time I checked, Igbos don't belong to religion of piss. So what's the nexus ?
the nexus is violence and coercion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Uteghe:
Fr. Festus Ezeamaka was attacked by IPOB at Ibeto junction,Nnewi,for not observing Nnamdi Kanu's "stay at home" order yesterday. Is this fair?
You Guys Should Allow The The Man To Speakout For/by Himself.
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by llakes4real: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Why?

Uteghe:
Fr. Festus Ezeamaka was attacked by IPOB at Ibeto junction,Nnewi,for not observing Nnamdi Kanu's "stay at home" order yesterday. Is this fair?
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
It started with Boko Haram, then moved on to Fulani herdsmen and now IPOB have started their own terrorism...na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
R2bees:
Too bad... But sometimes you gotta use your head regardless who you think you are.

So as a priest he should not do his job? Pls by the way who da f u c k is Kanu to initiate illegal sir at home.

Buhari is too lenient as per Kanu I swear to God if I that came from same region with Kanu I would have smoke him out since, a day of remembrance would have be made for him.

Insult me ok. Wauting......
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by wiseone28: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Me kop, unam ikot nya.

grin cheesy
But ado owo uneghe
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by selemo: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bethel4Life:
It will never end well for we afonjas that are spreadin fake news about Igbos
These IPOBpigs are another upcoming Boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
kingzizzy:

IPOB do not attack people and they do not come out on May 30th.

Bringing the picture of a priest, then someone we cant see his face lying down in hospital then the picture of a car that was smashed is no proof

You said the car was attacked at a junction? But the picture of the car is in a compound. You mean someone sat down on all that glass and drove it from the said junction to a compound?
I saw the priest at the hospital today. He's been discharged.
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Turboking(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
one would have thought you have something intelligent to say but look what you just spewed outright gibberish
kingzizzy:
They said that IPOB attacked the car at a junction. But in the pictures, the car is clearly parked in a compound. So what they want us all to believe is that someone sat down on all the blood and glass on the seat and drove the car to a compound?

It's clear they just searched for the picture of a broken car, a priest and someone in hospital on the internet then came up with a story
one question for you dull head would u have taken any picture in such hostile environment or situation[s]one would have thought you have something intelligent to say but look what you just spewed outright gibberish
kingzizzy:
They said that IPOB attacked the car at a junction. But in the pictures, the car is clearly parked in a compound. So what they want us all to believe is that someone sat down on all the blood and glass on the seat and drove the car to a compound?

It's clear they just searched for the picture of a broken car, a priest and someone in hospital on the internet then came up with a story
one question for you dull head would u have taken any picture in such hostile environment or situation[/s]one would have thought you have something intelligent to say but look what you just spewed outright gibberish
kingzizzy:

one question for you dull head would u have taken any picture in such hostile environment or situation answer this intelligently or kipkwayet for life
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Success1020:

Umu ekwesu, ezigbo amonsu. Afonja amayi chukwu! Watch and see...He will reply me now claiming he is SS.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
wiseone28:
But ado owo uneghe

I am not too fluent in Ibibio. Did you say "I am not good in speaking, Igbo man?"
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Ipob attacked him, so Ipob went to Parish house and dragged him out and beat him ? because every Catholic knows priest lives inside the father's house which is also inside the church compound... Say something meaningful nah.. Haba!
Even the picture of the man lying down is bigger than the man on the picture...

Last thing Ipob wll do is to join issue with Catholic Church because many Igbos and even Ipob members are Catholics.. So why would they attack a priest ?

Why Yoruba Muslims carry this matter for head is still a mystery to me.. I thought they don't like Igbos and Christians in general?
Continue like this and I know the fire you're kindling will soon consume you.
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by VaticanSpy: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
has the priest in question said he was attacked by ipob? Has there been any official statement released by his parish?
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda I know you're one of the perpetrators, useless Ipob terrorist
MorufuAtanda:

My dear ewedu Muslim brother, why you deceive your skull. Open your afonja armpit and smell it. You'll be smelling yoruba....yoruba. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by 77up(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bethel4Life:
It will never end well for we [s] afonjas that are spreadin fake news abouts [/s] Igbos
fixed .

We know it will never end well for Una.
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
kingzizzy:

Bringing the picture of a priest, then someone we cant see his face lying down in hospital then the picture of a car that was smashed is no proof

You said the car was attacked at a junction? But the picture of the car is in a compound. You mean someone sat down on all that glass and drove it from the said junction to a compound?

Nairaland is very biased.
Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can see priestly mufflers in the car.

kingzizzy:

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by kingzizzy: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Turboking:
one would have thought you have something intelligent to say but look what you just spewed outright gibberish one question for you dull head would u have taken any picture in such hostile environment or situation[s]one would have thought you have something intelligent to say but look what you just spewed outright gibberish one question for you dull head would u have taken any picture in such hostile environment or situation[/s]one would have thought you have something intelligent to say but look what you just spewed outright gibberish one question for you dull head would u have taken any picture in such hostile environment or situation answer this intelligently or kipkwayet for life

They didn't have the opportunity to take a picture of the car at the junction , which takes a second, because the environment was hostile, but they had the opportunity to get the car with all the blood and glass and take it to a compound?

What fool will believe this story?

1 Like

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Osagierudeen... This your Yoruba Muslim lamentations no go change anything. If you like pour spit full everywhere. grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) by chibaby1985(f): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Writes Buhari, Demands Reconstitution Of NHRC Board / Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.