₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,296,853 members, 5,047,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 06:32 AM

Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja (238 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / Uber / Taxify Car's Available For Hire Purchase / Rental / Please Where Can I Get Keke Via Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 4:38pm On May 31
You want to become a tricycle owner? We can help! With just 20% down payment and a registration of 10k, avail yourself the opportunity to spread the rest of the payment over a 52 weeks frame and you are the owner! This comes with free plate registration and free loading park registration.... Call or WhatsApp 07084910289 to get started
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by Planet3xi: 4:47pm On May 31
jessyb:
You want to become a tricycle owner? We can help! With just 20% down payment and a registration of 10k, avail yourself the opportunity to spread the rest of the payment over a 52 weeks frame and you are the owner! This comes with free plate registration and free loading park registration.... Call or WhatsApp 07084910289 to get started

Nice. How much total payment. Can you give the complete breakdown here plz
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 4:48pm On May 31
The total cost is 1m n you pay a down payment of 200k. Plus you'll need to provide a solid guarantor
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by Planet3xi: 5:37pm On May 31
jessyb:
The total cost is 1m n you pay a down payment of 200k. Plus you'll need to provide a solid guarantor

No problem. Is it only keke you deal in hire purchase ?

I am looking for truck on hire purchase. I need two of this now now and can finance it and even provide lawyer and guarantors
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 6:35pm On May 31
No, we don't do trucks
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 12:34pm On Jun 01
Let the inquiry start!
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jackslow: 2:25pm On Jun 01
jessyb:
I really need this,I have guarantor but,I don't have that initial deposit of 200k
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 7:49pm On Jun 01
That's just the requirement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 12:09pm On Jun 05
Happy holidays
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 7:22am On Jun 06
We are here to serve
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 9:07pm On Jun 07
We are open for business
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 6:03pm On Jun 09
Happy business day
Re: Hire Purchase Services In Ipaja by jessyb: 11:14am On Jun 10
Let's get started

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Marine And Trucking Diesel (ago) / list of businesses you can do and earn daily and legitimately on the internet / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.