Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) (42494 Views)

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by zoba88: 6:02pm On May 31, 2019
A terrible accident has claimed the lives of many in Sokoto.

According to an online user who shared the photos,the accident involved a truck and bus.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/terrible-accident-in-sokotomany.html

2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by sweerychick(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2019
Trezzyhelm and accidents I wonder if you are in every accident scenes

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by psucc(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2019
But why would these trailers not involve in accidents when carrying cows? Why is human lives so worthless in Nigeria? just because of the mistake or misfortune of one man, so many lives are gone. Just like that.

RIP

5 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by helinues: 6:11pm On May 31, 2019
This is horrible.

Rip to the dead

The second picture, no be brain be that or?

9 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2019
See as people squeeze
May the good lord provide for all of us in Jesus name
Abundantly enough to buy a car
So that if anything happens to us na by our hands not by a stupid driver.
Driving at 20 or 40 kmph no fit ever cause accident. Because even if e happen you go fit manoeuvre. And reduce the damage. Using my own experience ni o. I can't give my life to another to control.
Rip to the dead. Somehow this one pain me gaan

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nukilia: 6:33pm On May 31, 2019
Heaven rest the souls of the departed

11 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by JasonScoolari: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
I believe they part with their loved ones and say; "SEE YOU TOMORROW" Now, tomorrow comes and they're GONE.

Life indeed is so short, it passes so quickly and soon it's GONE.

May their souls rest peacefully.

12 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Timmypromise(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2019
R...I.....P
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by BubuZombi: 8:45pm On May 31, 2019
The Way Nigerian Roads Is Eating Souls...

May God Continue to Protect Us All...
RIP To The Dead

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Auxtin85(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2019
In India big trucks start moving from 10:00PM till 5:30 AM, in Kenya same is the case, but in my country Nigeria they move anytime with full speed without breaks

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Immorttal: 8:45pm On May 31, 2019
This is bad, i have an acute fear of travelling on Nigerian roads cry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 31, 2019
See human being like nama.

If our rails can work and do cargo services, most of these trucks shouldn't be on the road.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by openmine(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2019
Am neither shocked nor perturbed when I hear such disturbing news!
They happen every day and the reason why we don't get to know is if they are not reported on nairaland or a national daily newspaper!

That will give you a hint about the seriousness of the issue of road accidents in nigeria!

I will say this again and won't stop saying this.....God cannot help those who he has perfectly equipped to handle such situations!

We can keep up with the "it shall not happen to me and my family" razz.....

We can pray night and day about it but as long as we don't back our faith with corresponding actions,we will sadly keep hearing and witnessing fatal accidents like these whether reported or not reported!

6 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
I have come to the belief that life in Nigeria is no longer sacred and has no meaning. God help the country!!
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by TGMISKY(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
Really graphic. RIP to the dead
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by TANID(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
Again!
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by onlyboyson(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2019
ALl this hausa drivers after taking tramadol they began to form TRANSPORTER
Rip to the dead
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by alphaconde(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2019
Hausa people and speed u will wonder
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
Accident everyday, Everywhere....
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by richmind2019(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2019
rest in peace
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by mytime24(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2019
Rip to d dead

hope is'nt dangonte truck ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2019
embarassed innalilahi.

May Almighty Allah our own life. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2019
Is it that hausas dont understand how to drive safely or what?
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by SirIconR(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2019
RIP.. The regular occurrence of accidents on our roads is becoming very alarming and worrisome. ... The Government should take drastic and urgent measures towards addressing this ugly and tragic trend. .. The FRSC. should also focus more on educating these truck drivers, because they don't value human lives

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 31, 2019
In as much as we will continue
1.Overspeeding
2 To drive on bad tyres
3.. Driving without enough sleep and rest
4.. Driving on faulty car condition
5..Allowing trucks to drive recklessly

These type of accidents will always happen

May Allah protect us from boarding such cars
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by AkataYeriYeri: 9:03pm On May 31, 2019
We all gonna die someday .
Oh Allah . Please let me live long .
And make me who I wish to be
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by selemo: 9:03pm On May 31, 2019
helinues:
This is horrible.

Rip to the dead

The second picture, no be brain be that or?
i do not think so... angry angry angrybut doctors dey try..
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by selemo: 9:06pm On May 31, 2019
Is the man in first picture still praying to Allah... grin grin grin

RIP
Re: Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) by enioluwa2010(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2019
So sad... rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.