Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog (67072 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Maykanu: 7:33pm On May 31, 2019
She better wait do wedding else she becomes baby mama
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by comradee1248: 7:33pm On May 31, 2019
K
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2019
I know she will get carried away. I wish her well bt I wud advice she gets married her dad may even disown her now.

Davido shudnt play with this gals heart o. She’s not babymama material angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Onyi22(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2019
tejiri4:
Baby mama loading....., the mistake she can make is giving birth when she is not married bcuz Davido will never marry her.
Will she be the first or last to make such mistake?
What about ur sisters that have more than a child at home n yet, no marriage, judge not
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Onyi22(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2019
jaxxy:
I know she will get carried away. I wish her well bt I wud advice she gets married her dad may even disown her now.
Sharrrrrrrrrrap there n stop saying what u don't know
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2019
She is feeling ma nigga
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by XTHRONE(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Amanda4life: 7:38pm On May 31, 2019
Chai. Im hiding my face in shame

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Caseless: 7:39pm On May 31, 2019
Long overdue.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:
Speak for urself
On your behalf as well...fynie!
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Gforce2019: 7:43pm On May 31, 2019
StarUp:
Chioma go soon turn Tokunbo for Davido hand... She should have asked her predecessors.

...like broda yekini also turned you to Tokunbo sometimes ago
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
This David sha just shooting pururu kaka kata every where and claiming man is not hot...Biko e don do marry one of them o.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by dominique(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2019
They both look pregnant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Kakamorufu(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2019
o ti do pa

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by tejiri4(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:

Will she be the first or last to make such mistake?
What about ur sisters that have more than a child at home n yet, no marriage, judge not

I dont have a sister tongue and is not my fault you are not married carry your problem to someone else

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by DissTroy(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
Most of the hate-fueled comments were posted by female monikers. Not surprising. Nigerian females are always green with envy.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by BonPatrick(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
You are there bro Regina is a disgrace
Hahnemann:
Finally, Davido turn this girl to baby mama. But chioma is still better than Regina Daniel who married her grandfather anyway.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
This Chioma fresh sha. Chai! See skin! When is my OBO arriving naw? sad
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by tydi(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
Na girl she kukuma born las las
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2019
Dumebi don go carry belle ...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
I thought they said flatheaded bitches don’t get pregnant out of wedlock .
Lmfao

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by IeatPussy: 8:01pm On May 31, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Lmfao

Who told you that ?? All this Flavor babymamas na Afonjo conehead? angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2019
Chioma should demand a ring
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Onyi22(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2019
tejiri4:

I dont have a sister tongue and is not my fault you are not married carry your problem to someone else
Y denying them online?
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by lyricalz: 8:02pm On May 31, 2019
queenfav:
Why isn't he getting married to her? I just hope this ends well for Chioma. It will be too bad if she becomes just another baby mama.

you spoke my mind, 3 malts for you there.
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by escapefromusa(f): 8:03pm On May 31, 2019
Hahnemann:
Finally, Davido turn this girl to baby mama. But chioma is still better than Regina Daniel who married her grandfather anyway.

So when Regina Daniels has a baby and Chioma has a baby - who's child has more right over his father's lands, titles, favors, privileges and position.

Nigerian youth are mentally lazy, .. a baby mama is better than a legal wife ... smh

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by Awoo88: 8:12pm On May 31, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Lmfao
I get sense so?
Re: Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog by baby124: 8:15pm On May 31, 2019
This useless boy called Davido. I wish Chioma the best. She was warned and begged to return to school, but no. Davido’s wife is still in primary 6. When he was hailing Ubi and supporting yahoo, I bet she was shedding hot tears. Continue...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.