Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (120459 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Breaking: Okorocha Left Imo State Very Broke. He Didn't Leave Behind ₦48.1 Billi / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by kikake: 11:30pm On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Some new generators powering the government house were lifted, leaving this mess behind

The house needs to be thoroughly cleansed of diabolic things.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:32pm On May 31, 2019
cheesy are you okay who is your mates you call Nigga.
Kfed4ril:

Nigga shut up, if it was a PDP governor you would believe without seeing pics, now just like Ganduje’s even with pictorial evidence you still call it fake.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by OreMI22: 11:34pm On May 31, 2019
Unless Nigerian begin to enforce the law and prosecute those who loot and destroy government property INCLUDING FORMER PUBLIC OFFICERS, then we are still a zoo!

I can imagine some fo0l now saying..."leave am for God"....

A nigerian will never do his bit for progress, but expects God to come down from heaven to do his work for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 11:36pm On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Everywhere is looted and messed up. Okorocha should be arrested

And you imagine Okorocha would loot air conditioners, and gens right? If the looting was actually done, then it was by the ever hungry government workers and not Okorocha. Stop trying to demean him.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by isahsalee: 11:42pm On May 31, 2019
Please, show us where APC took over from PDP to also see the level of devastation there not only where PDP took over from PDP.

Be a true Nigerian and not be.....................i don't what i should refer you to...
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Cameroonglass(m): 11:42pm On May 31, 2019
why painting a bad image of Nigeria like this?
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Imo1stson: 11:44pm On May 31, 2019
bluecircle470:
Only a fool with a myopic mind will believe this. Ihiodia will be a very bad governor

He has started on a very bad note and he is not loved by the people at all. The way they pelted stone at those demolishing the Akachi structure made him withdraw hus earlier stand. It's obvious he has already lost the people's goodwill only 2 days into governance.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by kikake: 11:46pm On May 31, 2019
Imo1stson:

Don't believe this thrash. That's not the Government house but photo taken elsewhere to deceive people as PDP normally does. Imo government house is one of the best in Nigeria.

Abagworo, aka Imo1stSon, unrepentant propaganda chief of Okorocha online.

Okorocha and you never shee shomething.

Okorocha opened mouth and said Evil people live in Orlu, in his senatorial zone.

He adopted Owerri as hometown, lavished on Owerri for 8 years what he saw as development in Imo state.

Orlu decayed under Okorocha.

Alas, Owerri dumped Okorocha.

Owerri propagandists can send Okorocha to jail - no bail.

We from Orlu started warming you about five years ago over you and your Okorocha's conversion of Imo state to become Owerri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Imo1stson: 11:46pm On May 31, 2019
isahsalee:
Please, show us where APC took over from PDP to also see the level of devastation there not only where PDP took over from PDP.

Be a true Nigerian and not be.....................i don't what i should refer you to...

The photos you see here are fake. Imo Government house is the most modern in Nigeria.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Imo1stson: 11:48pm On May 31, 2019
kikake:

Abagworo, aka Imo1stSon.

Okorocha never shee shomething.

Okorocha opened mouth and said Evil people live in Orlu, in his senatorial zone.

He adopted Owerri as hometown, lavished on Owerri for 8 years what he saw as development in Imo state.

Orlu decayed under Okorocha.

Alas, Owerri dumped Okorocha.

Owerri propagandists can send Okorocha to jail - no bail.

I am not Abagworo. Owerri loves Okorocha and are already fighting Ihedioha. In fact all of Imo State is already wishing Okorocha returns as Governor.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmmmm, and he do boast that the incoming government won't do any project, but that's a lie.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:54pm On May 31, 2019
Rochas must have buried all manner of charms as one of his countless efforts to sabotage incoming government.
If I'm Ihedioha, I will make sure I send Rochas to place people like him belong. Ihedioha seems to be too soft on him.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by benobyeze(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by dapillar: 11:57pm On May 31, 2019
Ol boy yeee Rochas don vex after OSHOBABA don shake tables.Gorrilla warfare. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2019
Okorocha residential apartments were mostly used during his tenure, it was only the halls that were in full use.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by kikake: 11:59pm On May 31, 2019
Imo1stson:

I am not Abagworo. Owerri loves Okorocha and are already fighting Ihedioha. In fact all of Imo State is already wishing Okorocha returns as Governor.

What? People of Owerri capital territory had always wanted Okorocha to continue via Uche Nwosu.

In fact, they adopted Uche Nwosu as indigene to stand for Owerri zone's turn as governor.

Okorocha had no intelligence to understand that he needed all of Imo state to succeed in his Third term bid, as he converted Imo state to become Owerri capital territory, built edifices only in Owerri so that more people shall see the edifices and proclaim him good presidential material.

But ORLU senior people had already declared in a widely circulated release that Orlu zone would not support Uche Nwosu as successor to Okorocha as governor.
Hope Uzodonma from Orlu was further thrown into the fight to stop Okorocha from Third term via Uche Nwosu.

Alas, Okorocha was humiliated out of office by majority of Imo state.

Abagworo, aka Imo1stSon worsened Okorocha's situation online with their belief that Imo state is Owerri.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2019
mightyhaze:
okoroiberibe on the beat grin
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2019
mightyhaze:
okoroiberibe on the beat grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Summerbody: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2019
My question is... Kedu Ife mere oji ruo tower
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
The temptation is too hard to resist grin
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2019
dapillar:
Ol boy yeee Rochas don vex after OSHOBABA don shake tables.Gorrilla warfare. grin
He went on a breaking spree grin
Throwing tantrums and breaking everything in the process grin
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy are you okay who is your mates you call Nigga.

Lol are my mates. Olodo
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Amanew(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
One of the toilets at the government house. I wonder how things got this bad
Nigerians are lies cooking are like 5 and 6!
How can you convince us that this toilet is in Government house?
Toilet with wooden doors?
Who did u wanna brainwash?
Onye ibereribe na atu asha ka Lai Mohammed!

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Mariangeles:
The temptation is too hard to resist grin
That Man is a political animal is a fact.
That Man is naturally greedy is also a fact.
That envy has now been twisted to mean objectivity, in disguise. If not why will PDP display the ugliest part of the government house, which is less than 1% of the whole mansion ?. Man is indeed naturally wicked. Think !!!.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by bubblesng(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2019
call for ur complimentary cards and company letter heads

+2348182718991

just for 1K
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Everywhere is looted and messed up. Okorocha should be arrested

Go and arrest him.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by bubblesng(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I don't know what Okorocha and his team were looking for inside the roof that they had to break open

don't mind them anyway

call for ur complimentary cards and company letter heads
+2348182718991

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.