Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (120447 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Breaking: Okorocha Left Imo State Very Broke. He Didn't Leave Behind ₦48.1 Billi / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Konki:

Properties built on faulty foundation...... All must go down by nature's law.

Is it too hard to understand?
Faulty foundation? I think I'm done discussing this with you. Do have a good morning
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2019
sadMan wey never spend reach 2days yet for office,,,see even a devil will be better than Rochas,,Ohakim was accused of different evil acts but I must assure you that I enjoyed his brief tenure more than Rochas's ..so hang urself
mbadinujiu:
After two years all of you will still come here to praise Rocha's. By the time ihedioha is done with this state you people will know his mission yo this state
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Konki: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Udopasa:
Faulty foundation? I think I'm done discussing this with you. Do have a good morning

Thanks for understanding nature's sacred law!

A wise man, like an Mbaise Ihedioha, can never build on sand!
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by fromuk(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Paulo3ree:
I hate propagandist
Mr new governor change it
Even if its newly fixed you will still put as one of your projects when u came in.
Leave Rocha's alone and do ur own work
Coming from those shouting for past 4 yrs for bubi to arrest GEJ for destroying the counyry. No rochas has destroyed Imo and your narrative suddenly changed. Hypocritical Nigerians.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Udopasa:
Why not show us the whole of the government house? Why must you choose to show us some places that we can not independently verify to be the government house?

What is the mission of Ihedioha? To build, to destroy or to shame?

This man is really starting badly. This is a ploy by the new Governor to loot the government house.
Look at the kind of pictures this man is showing here.
I am not from Imo State. I am not Rochas fan but I don't want to beliv the above pictures.

The new governor will put up an inflated procurement quotation to replace and fix the government house. This money will go to his personal purse. That was the purpose of those pictures shown so that when the quotation will be made public, people will tend to beliv it cos they had seen the decay in the government house.

Imo, u guys are still very far from getting it right.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Shut up this lying fool. Imo govt house is just like Diobu, very disorganized disjointed ugly govt house. Even okoroawusa bedroom is a mess. Okoroawusa is a very dirty man as a governor and it reflected in his governance. Imo govt house should be the worst, going by what we saw. Don't push me further or i will move round the messed town of Owerri with my camera. Stop talking because your propaganda has been busted

[s]
Imo1stson:

The photos you see here are fake. Imo Government house is the most modern in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Psoul:

This man is really starting badly. This is a ploy by the new Governor to loot the government house.
Look at the kind of pictures this man is showing here.
I am not from Imo State. I am not Rochas fan but I don't want to beliv the above pictures.

The new governor will put up an inflated procurement quotation to replace and fix the government house. This money will go to his personal purse. That was the purpose of those pictures shown so that when the quotation will be made public, people will tend to beliv it cos they had seen the decay in the government house.

Imo, u guys are still very far from getting it right.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Konki:

Thanks for understanding nature's sacred law!

A wise man, like an Mbaise Ihedioha, can never build on sand!
emphasis on "Mbaise".

No problem.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Sniper might be cheaper than that weekly 500 MB data u do subscribe... subscribe to sniper instead and enjoy data forever
Need I reply you?
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Ihedioha if u like leave okocha... Okorocha has done things since the past eight years in imo that should earn him at least 16yesrs of incarceration

The only thing I know is the almighty GOD can never let him go free, his ogboni confraternity will not save him this time

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
One of the toilets at the government house. I wonder how things got this bad

Take a look at that toilet again.
The tilling, The kind of door it has and the kind of WC there.
I can tell u authoritatively that that toilet may be one of the oldest abandoned/unused toilet far from the government house. The toilet may have even bn like dat b4 Rochas came in.

Rochas has a good taste and cannot allow such a decay close to him.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2019
I doubt if this a govt house sha oo.
but if it is then its a shame. Even my self con toilet is 100% sweet to this poo
#spitsOnIberibeism

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Konki: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Udopasa:
emphasis on "Mbaise".

No problem.

Yes, without any fear of contradiction.

A sure word: sit back and watch as Imo bounces back to a better life.

You can bookmark this comment for free!
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by nasoeb: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2019
BabaIbo:
This guy go worst pass Rochas, my mind dey tell me
And your mind good so? undecided
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Ama80(f): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Picture no 5 can never be govt house.enough of all these lies from ihedioha
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2019
fromuk:
Coming from those shouting for past 4 yrs for bubi to arrest GEJ for destroying the counyry. No rochas has destroyed Imo and your narrative suddenly changed. Hypocritical Nigerians.

I am apolitical
Not a member of any political party.
But don't you think his approach is quite hypocritical if at all its from him or his media aid
Everyone has flaws but those who identifies other people's short coming publicly and which in no way in motive for the subject to improve is what I hate
Propaganda and hate speech are friends and I bet you know the potential draw back they offer.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by felixawe(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Okorocha shit toilet full he come run eh...he scatter every where

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Something tells me ihedioha will be worst like okorocha
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Ochendo1: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2019
Udopasa:
Then, Ihedioha should be man enough to admit that he actually ordered/authorized/supported and is still supporting the destruction of public properties.

Or is: Ihedioha an Mbaise man, not man enough to own up to his actions and inactions?

You see why Nigeria may never get better.
Okorocha absconded with vital government documents and refused to handover to Ihedioha not even handover notes.
You expect Ihedioha to just start functioning as governor without proper assessment of facilities on ground.
You lazy youths are quick to judge without proper knowledge of events.
In case you lots do not understand how governance is done listen, this is what you will expect within the first two months of the Ihedioha government:
- Since the previous disaster called Okorocha administration did not fully participate in the transition process and did not handover to the new government the Ihedioha government will embark on an assessment tour of the current situation of things to know how their policies can fit in to improve them. It is unfortunate that by doing that it is exposing a lot of rot and mismanagement of the former administration.
- Offcourse with the picture you have seen, it is obvious the new government cannot operate from government house even within the next six months as serious renovations have to be done.
- The governor met with the ilegally appointed perm secs and head of service hurriedly appointed by the criminal Okorocha two days before ihedioha's inauguration to cover his tracks and for those who watched the video, when ihedioha asked the head of service and the perm sec about the state of the government house, she was dumbfounded.
-Let me let you know again, that the green cap man is not like any other governor you people maybe used to or know. He is an astute administrator, a great no nonsense disciplinarian and his ways cannot be the usual ways.. just be rest assured that he will expose all the rots of the previous government to let imolites know the situation of things as in his inauguration speech he never hid his stance on probing the former administration and if that tends to irritate well known and closet Okorocha supporters and fellow retired iberiberists, then they should prepare to wail for another 8yrs. If you have not read carefully his inauguration speech go and read it now as he will follow everything to the latter.
- That is who the man Ihedioha is "his word, his bond".

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Imo1stson: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2019
Only the most brainless man can believe this poo from Ihedioha. He is bound for doom.

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by kunleham(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2019
This is a main reason Yoruba don't like to lease house to an average Ibo person in Lagos. The house will be destroyed totally.
The spirit is in them.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Kirinwa: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Some new generators powering the government house were lifted, leaving this mess behind

If politicians were shot when convicted of financial misconduct as in China. Rocha's would think twice before looting his state dry.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Kirinwa: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I don't know what Okorocha and his team were looking for inside the roof that they had to break it open

They probably his charms.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Kirinwa: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I don't know what Okorocha and his team were looking for inside the roof that they had to break it open

They probably hid charms.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Ochendo1: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Imo1stson:
Only the most brainless man can believe this poo from Ihedioha. He is bound for doom.

You are the brainless one here.
In case you do not know that is the security house toilet where the security agents stay.
Go and watch the videos of the whole events and stop defending stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Cool and apt. Lol

Ochendo1:

You see why Nigeria may never get better.
Okorocha absconded with vital government documents and refused to handover to Ihedioha not even handover notes.
You expect Ihedioha to just start functioning as governor without proper assessment of facilities on ground.
You lazy youths are quick to judge without proper knowledge of events.
In case you lots do not understand how governance is done listen, this is what you will expect within the first two months of the Ihedioha government:
- Since the previous disaster called Okorocha administration did not fully participate in the transition process and did not handover to the new government the Ihedioha government will embark on an assessment tour of the current situation of things to know how their policies can fit in to improve them. It is unfortunate that by doing that it is exposing a lot of rot and mismanagement of the former administration.
- Offcourse with the picture you have seen, it is obvious the new government cannot operate from government house even within the next six months as serious renovations have to be done.
- The governor met with the ilegally appointed perm secs and head of service hurriedly appointed by the criminal Okorocha two days before ihedioha's inauguration to cover his tracks and for those who watched the video, when ihedioha asked the head of service and the perm sec about the state of the government house, she was dumbfounded.
-Let me let you know again, that the green cap man is not like any other governor you people maybe used to or know. He is an astute administrator, a great no nonsense disciplinarian and his ways cannot be the usual ways.. just be rest assured that he will expose all the rots of the previous government to let imolites know the situation of things as in his inauguration speech he never hid his stance on probing the former administration and if that tends to irritate well known and closet Okorocha supporters and fellow retired iberiberists, then they should prepare to wail for another 8yrs. If you have not read carefully his inauguration speech go and read it now as he will follow everything to the latter.
- That is who the man Ihedioha is "his word, his bond".

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Djbeezy23(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2019
I can just beliv this is coming from the new government pls ignore this pix cause is a Photoshop the people can lie for Africa a government house that was rebuild an repackaged by Rocha pls give this man commendation if u are on this nairaland who has visited IMO government house of recent will speak the thruth beliv am renound DJ in IMO state an have bn privileged to have played there several occasions no body will com here an tell me robish I can't just understand how people carry propaganda all the time may God have mercy on them osheey

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by heinrichy(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:

Their Odeshi!
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2019
teadrake:
Very poor maintenance culture.

Chief, does this looks like maintenance fault or intentional damage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.