Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports (652 Views)

Ldnio 10-outlet 2 Prong Strip With 6 Usb Ports 30w Pd+qc Price : 12k / Get Your Xiaomi Replacement Screens/ Charging Ports Note 4x, 5 AI, 6 Pro... / World Travel Adaptor Set With 2 USB Ports...N4000(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports by Emmbanny(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2019
Please i need help on how to connect my android phone to my 32 inch tv. Potive comments will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports by lyricalz: 9:33pm On May 31, 2019
You can achieve that, if your phone has HDMI port, also if your TV has got HDMI too, with the help of an HDMI cable having one side a mini HDMI you can achieve that.
Re: Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports by Emmbanny(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2019
lyricalz:
You can achieve that, if your phone has HDMI port, also if your TV has got HDMI too, with the help of an HDMI cable having one side a mini HDMI you can achieve that.
thanks
Re: Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports by GRACEGLORY: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
There's a HDMI cable compatible with phones on one end, on the other, it's compatible with TVs. That's all you need.
Re: Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports by gidjah(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
There's a HDMI cable compatible with phones on one end, on the other, it's compatible with TVs. That's all you need.
bros can u assist with pics pls?
Re: Please I Need Help, On How To Connect Your Phone To Your TV, Through USB Ports by Emmbanny(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
thanks bro, but where can I get it?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Hanging Scale For Office And Home Use / Apple Iwatch Series 3 42mm GPS And Cellular #80k @ Double J Mobile World / Mini Laptops Available For Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.