Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

De West Wind Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / De West Wind Nigeria (1399 Views)

Tips to help you secure a job as the year wind up / I Caught Wind Of This Job Vacancy: It's Very Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De West Wind Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2019
Good pm Nairalanders...
Did anyone got an invite from De west wind Nigeria? How's just their work environment? How's their salary structure?
Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2019
someone kindly post something useful
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Princecharmin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Is it legit? Why would they copy everybody at once and send such mail? Answers please
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Princecharmin:
Is it legit? Why would they copy everybody at once and send such mail? Answers please
I don't know o... that's the reason I brought it up here.
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Dhatlola: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Good pm Nairalanders...

Did anyone got an invite from De west wind Nigeria?
How's just their work environment?
How's their salary structure?

Got an invite too recently, please any info?
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Dhatlola: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Dhatlola:

Got an invite too recently, please any info?

Not.seeing any info here, have you gone or you just got it?
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by dopestkidda(m): 3:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by dopestkidda(m): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by ALABAEO(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2019
visit www.dewestwindng.com for more information and contact
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by tojahh(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2019
When is your interview?
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Heineken(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2019
I also got two days ago.
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Denique(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Good pm Nairalanders...

Did anyone got an invite from De west wind Nigeria?
How's just their work environment?
How's their salary structure?

Don't bother going there. I was there today, wasted money on Uber, got there and was told it's a marketing job. There were different categories on their website. I applied for Customer Service/ Clerical and Admin Officer. I found out it was a bait to get people to the place. Those that applied for accounting roles/Executive Managers were left disappointed. I don't understand why they had to put up something other than marketing on its website only to end up with the lies.
Now for the marketing job, you have to bring in 150 drivers to get N50,000 commission after which you MAY be employed as a full time staff.I just left after the RUBBISH TALK. Wasted the whole day there. Thank God for my VERY understanding HR.

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Denique(f): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Princecharmin:

Run... It's a commission based marketing job!!!
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Heineken(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nawao. I received the mail too. Thank God I didn't go...they for give me my tp back....

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by tojahh(m): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2019
No wonder they invited everybody.

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Onlydaughter(f): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Nawao. Thanks for the info guys.

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Denique:

Don't bother going there. I was there today, wasted money on Uber, got there and was told it's a marketing job. There were different categories on their website. I applied for Customer Service/ Clerical and Admin Officer. I found out it was a bait to get people to the place. Those that applied for accounting roles/Executive Managers were left disappointed. I don't understand why they had to put up something other than marketing on its website only to end up with the lies.
Now for the marketing job, you have to bring in 150 drivers to get N50,000 commission after which you MAY be employed as a full time staff.I just left after the RUBBISH TALK. Wasted the whole day there. Thank God for my VERY understanding HR.
thanks for the response bro...................... lets keep revealing these time wasters..

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Denique(f): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Primusinterpares:
thanks for the response bro...................... lets keep revealing these time wasters..

You're welcome...Lady BTW smiley
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Denique:

You're welcome...Lady BTW smiley
noted dear...

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Crownful(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Denique:

[color=#006600][/color] thank you so much this really help...

1 Like

Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Denique(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Crownful:

[color=#006600][/color] thank you so much this really help...

You're welcome!
Re: De West Wind Nigeria by Christta(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for the info,it was helpful.I was planning of travelling down to the place on Thursday for the interview.

(1) (Reply)

6 NGO Jobs Available. Apply Now. / Bisedge Nigeria (recruitment Field Ready) / Common Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.