Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (10310 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by tosinornottosin: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2019
flavourwole:
I always advice people to invest their money into Movie.With your money, we can help you produce good movie and sell to dstv or others cable TVs,you will sit and watch your #5m coming back to you with good profit.
For more details, contact
Thanks
0l0$hi

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by tosinornottosin: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Brainpower365:
I will invest it for you in 10 days i will give you 2million.
0gun pai you

6 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by tosinornottosin: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2019
HeliosHay:

Do Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

You basically publish books (you can write them yourself or hire ghostwriters to write the books for you). Once you have the books published on Amazon and set your price, Amazon pays you royalty each time the book sells. Royalty rates can range from 30% to as high as 70% depending on the price of your book.

I've earned over N30 million doing this (since Nov 2016) and have consistently made over $7000 per month for the past 8 months. I've attached some proof of my earnings below (from kindle, paperback and audiobooks). For more proof, see the link below.

If you want a business model that has the potential to scale then this is for you. You're also earning in dollars which means you're insulated from the Nigerian economy

For more info, see https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month
thief. Scammer

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2019
tosinornottosin:
thief. Scammer

Thank you sir
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by generationz(f): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
tosinornottosin:
thief. Scammer

Did he scam you?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
generationz:

Did he scam you?

Thank you. Help me ask him o. Someone I don't even know from Adam.

Haven't met before. Haven't done anything with.

@tosinornottosin, Better come here and present proof that I'm a scammer instead of making baseless accusations.

That's the issue I have with some Nigerians. When someone sees an income that appears mind-boggling, they instantly assume the person must be a scam artist, yahoo boy or whatever. It's just a sad mentality to have

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by generationz(f): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
HeliosHay:

Thank you. Help me ask him o. Someone I don't even know from Adam.

Haven't met before. Haven't done anything with.

@tosinornottosin, Better come here and present proof that I'm a scammer instead of making baseless accusations.

That's the issue I have with some Nigerians. When someone sees an income that appears mind-boggling, they instantly assume the person must be a scam artist, yahoo boy or whatever. It's just a sad mentality to have

I remember when you first started, a lot of people attacked you and your charges. However you kept pushing through

Now I see some of the people who originally attacked you come to you for advice cheesy
This Life ehn
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
generationz:

I remember when you first started, a lot of people attacked you and your charges. However you kept pushing through

Now I see some of the people who originally attacked you come to you for advice cheesy
This Life ehn

I'm not surprised. That's life for you. Some people are always going to attack what they don't understand (or believe is impossible). I've learned to develop a thick skin.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by trevorhorace(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
charlsy:
Hello house. I would appreciate if you could suggest a very profitable business or investment that I can invest 5million naira. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

honestly id advice investment in foreign exchange. Theres this legit forex company i work with here in lagos, you invest with them they do all the trading for you at the end of the month you profit 15% of your capital for 6months. Then you get your principal back. That is principal plus 90% interest altogether at end of 6 months. You dont have to worry abt ur money cos they are well known and also covered by comprehensive insurance. So no story.
u can test the waters with like 1 or 2 milli
my contacts are on my profile.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
brenister10:
Look for land in any school environment and build hostels. It's a gold mine. My 1billion advice to you
in your mind you think 5M can buy land and build hostels comfortably?

11 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
flavourwole:
I always advice people to invest their money into Movie.With your money, we can help you produce good movie and sell to dstv or others cable TVs,you will sit and watch your #5m coming back to you with good profit.
For more details, contact
Thanks
hahahahah
endtime advice

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by AllBusiness(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
mypreppal:
Go and look for a new development site and open POS shop and gas refilling Center there . Make sure u get a good employee to be doing deliveries
Invest 100k for POS(first monie)
Get shop as well
Buy gas cylinders and equipment for like 150k

You are good to go.
After 3 months . Check in how the business is going and later start going into the gas cynlinders and equipment selling

It's hard to find a reliable good manager that will sign management contract to manage the business
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by brenister10: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

Yes o, it mustn't be in lagos or ogun state. Go to Oyo state or Osun state. You will understand what I am saying better

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Leopoundz: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
mypreppal:
Go and look for a new development site and open POS shop and gas refilling Center there . Make sure u get a good employee to be doing deliveries
Invest 100k for POS(first monie)
Get shop as well
Buy gas cylinders and equipment for like 150k

You are good to go.
After 3 months . Check in how the business is going and later start going into the gas cynlinders and equipment selling
I'm into this business in a new site truly, I own the property I operate in... I'm blessed for real
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by mypreppal: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Leopoundz:
I'm into this business in a new site truly, I own the property I operate in... I'm blessed for real

It’s a good business
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by deltateam: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
charlsy:
Hello house. I would appreciate if you could suggest a very profitable business or investment that I can invest 5million naira. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Bet9ja. cheesy
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by greatermeme: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why not go into ICT? Because, that's the trend! Do your research on how to import any technology device that is in high demand ( phones, accessories, computers)! Thanks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by deltateam: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
simeonabio:
1) My sincere advice is that you fix 2M, with a bank. This acts backup in case of business failure!!!!
Many business look lucrative, but on setting out, reality is quite different. Loss, theft, inflation etc comes into the picture.
2) If you can invest into books https://www.nairaland.com/3686845/investment-into-book-publications-gold
Check my post, we can discuss on the business.

Invest in books

In Africa?

5 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by deltateam: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
ademan000:
Invest into pure water and bottle water production if you have an available land or building in hand

House passed a bill banning pure water. Don't you read news?

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Kingrshd: 3:48am On Jun 03, 2019
simeonabio:
1) My sincere advice is that you fix 2M, with a bank. This acts backup in case of business failure!!!!
Many business look lucrative, but on setting out, reality is quite different. Loss, theft, inflation etc comes into the picture.
2) If you can invest into books https://www.nairaland.com/3686845/investment-into-book-publications-gold
Check my post, we can discuss on the business.

love your comment here bro u gat a point
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Kenni700(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Hi Poster @ charlsy.

My business has every requirement that you have asked for.
Although we are looking at N2m, but we can deal if you certify us okay on your terms and conditions.

We produce cake toppers and a new innovative type of teaching aids for schools.

1.Cake Toppers.
We produce a minimum of 15,000 cartoon character cake toppers and we have upto 7 major distributors in Lagos alone. We have buyers in Abuja, Kaduna, Akure, Benin City and Warri.
After seeing the markets, we realize that cartoon toppers are only limited to children's party. Hence we have developed toppers for adults as well which is in high demand.

2. Teaching Aids.
Our teaching aids looks very foreign in nature and quality which alot of schools have keyed into them while some schools have added them to their curriculum.

We have only produced one teaching aid which are numbers. But after seeing the request from the Nigerian market, we have decided to add Alphabets, Shapes, Colors, Animals (both wide and domestic), Continents of the World and Map of Nigeria.....all these are colorful flash card teaching aids that makes learning fun for school children from the ages of 2-6 while it makes teaching easier for the teacher.

We have a bank statement to back all our transactions, we have products we produce with one raw material, our business has been registered as a limited liability company since 2008.

We have several pictures to show for our works.
Our business seriously needs funds to grow. So far, we are the only company in Nigeria producing the things we do locally and commercially.
Please come and invest with us.

Hoping to get your response.

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Kenni700(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
More pictures from our Topper Products for your fair consideration on investing with us.
We produce these items locally and the confectionery industry uses it a great deal.
Others are imported usually with one color but ours is locally made, cheaper and with variety of colors to attract both our customers and the end users.
Whatsapp 08056949842

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by charlsy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Impactever:
I have a very legitimate business I will introduce you to.......all you need is just 300k to kick off the business.......you can keep and reserve the remaining 4.7M in your bank.

I will introduce you to one of the "hidden riches in secret places"... as stated in ISAIAH 45 VS 3.

What we most Nigerians need is actually information and not money.

information made Bill gate rich.

All you need to tap into the business is 300k .....and you will turn that 300k to 3M in just 1 month......Yes you heard me .......a 100% guaranteed 3M/ month ....with just a capital of 300k.

I am not joking here ......I am ready to have a face -to- face meeting with you anywhere within Lagos to give you details.

You can send me an email here : scholaremma1@gmail.com

Thanks brother, I sent an email to you
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by charlsy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
icon02:

Amazingly, so many people are interested in metal scrap supply business. I arrived at this conclusion based on the number of people who contacted me or tried to.
If you want more insight into the biz, feel free to contact me at amcomonaco005@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your response. I sent you an email, I would be expecting your response, thanks.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by charlsy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

99.9% of these people crowding your mentions are going to scam you out of that cash. Be very careful bro.

Thanks brother, your advice is duly noted
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by charlsy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
HeliosHay:

Do Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

You basically publish books (you can write them yourself or hire ghostwriters to write the books for you). Once you have the books published on Amazon and set your price, Amazon pays you royalty each time the book sells. Royalty rates can range from 30% to as high as 70% depending on the price of your book.

I've earned over N30 million doing this (since Nov 2016) and have consistently made over $7000 per month for the past 8 months. I've attached some proof of my earnings below (from kindle, paperback and audiobooks). For more proof, see the link below.

If you want a business model that has the potential to scale then this is for you. You're also earning in dollars which means you're insulated from the Nigerian economy

For more info, see https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month

Thanks brother, I appreciate this and I would appreciate if we could discuss more on this. Kindly send me your contact to reach you or you can reach me on my email contact in my profile. Thanks again

P.S: I hope to be one of those in your goal "To Create 10 Publishing Millionaires By 2020"
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by truvine(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

I wonder ooooo
The fact that the area is a student environment self already makes the land prices there skyrocket, the cheapest you will see of those areas will be 800k- 1M
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks brother, I appreciate this and I would appreciate if we could discuss more on this. Kindly send me your contact to reach you or you can reach me on my email contact in my profile. Thanks again

P.S: I hope to be one of those in your goal "To Create 10 Publishing Millionaires By 2020"

You're welcome bro.

You can reach me via email: Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by punter9(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please invest your money wisely. Invest in the following:
1. Put 3M in a fixed deposit account for 6 months to 1 year. It will yield a better profit for you monthly.
I see a lot of people advising you to invest 300k in a business and that it will yield a profit of 1M in a month. Sir, don't be carried away with such advice, take note "Assumption is not reality".

2. Mini-importation: this business is very lucrative no doubt but you need to learn how to go about it. You don't need to start big in this business. You can start small and then grow you business.

3. Silver extraction: this is recycling business where you extract silver from waste product and sell for profit. One thing about this business is that recession can't affect it. Your silver are sold with the international standard cost of silver.

4. Vtu business is also a lucrative business to invest into. You can start this business with 5k to 100k. Profit in this business is daily.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by chizillar(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Get license from Nafdac to import chemicals for production of consumables. It is lucrative.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by amJoe(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
with just 500k, open a user membership point reward system...this is a technology-based business that could earn u over N100m if well runned. WhatsApp me @08146394189 if u need to knw more.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by blesson04(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Bro can you assist me with fund I also want to start a business am short of fund.

Bank: Uba

Acct Name: E. O. B

Acct Number: 2089516382

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice On Partnership Agreement? / Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million / Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.