Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage (28697 Views)

Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by MhizMuna: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2019
During the week, comedian, Afeez Oyetoro, took to his social media page to dole on his wife as they celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary.

The Nollywood actor further used the moment to highlight the reasons why he wished he got married earlier than he did 16 years ago. In the Instagram post he made to celebrate his 16th anniversary, the comic actor described his years of marriage as filled with love and understanding.

He stressed that while he was dating his wife, he had to give her a test to find out how she would react to the lifestyle of an entertainer.

“Communication is also very important to avoid unnecessary misinterpretation. I also advise that there should be a little time set aside for courtship before marriage.

For instance, my profession has made me unstable in terms of staying at home. When we were dating, I used to visit her and after about two or three minutes, I would tell her I had a rehearsal. I was doing that to know if she would complain or react negatively to my action. It was as though I was testing her to see her reaction.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/the-test-i-put-my-wife-through-before-marriage-saka/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Gisters: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2019
cool
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by itspzpics(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by GistMore: 4:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Jaonnyster: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Ok.
Congratulations!
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by TheBeat: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Funny man
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by freemanbubble: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by ikezuora4689(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga forget test....after many years of dating and the experience I have...I will tell you that girls will be royal to you for two things alone...if you have money or if they see you have great ambitions and bright future...I remember back then when I pursue Jenifer for six months just to get her number...after all the begging and insult from her friends she later gree for me....two Months into the relationship she told me that she doesn't like how I walk that's it's not sexy at all...we broke up because she no like how I dey walk grin grin grin grin... after some weeks I started seeing her with one Yahoo guy wey buy pencil light motor for school then....after school I drop my certificate for house opened my own computer business.... Long story short...I later meet Jenifer and some of her friends at shop rite one sunday .. they were surprised when they saw me I offered to go drop them off...then I jst bought my corolla sport the car dey shine... when I drop them off Jenifer collected my number....she have been calling me since two months nw....I always tell guys Close to me to leave girls and pursue money... Now I no dey toast girls bt I get girlfriend

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by GeneralPula: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nah everything this man take funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by bluefilm: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
This one wey im head dey like Jumia and im teeth dey like Konga still follow too to dey test women abi?

Women don suffer no be small, aswear. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
K
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Deleted
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by CarGuideNG: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by bettercreature(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
bluefilm:
This one wey im head dey like Jumia and im teeth dey like Konga follow dey test women abi?

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by emmabest2000(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Woman tester

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
cool

Love alone do not keep a marriage. After some months of marriage, reality begin to set in.

You need GOOD character, good and open communication, faithfulness, kindness and other attributes to keep the "fire" burning.

Many divorced couples still love themselves but didn't have one or two characteristics to sustain their marriages.

Marriage is continuous work and improvement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Gforce2019: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience.
And thank God for your wife. All these nairaland ladies can not endure anything.

1 Like

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by bitingcool: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
solupro:
sakamanje
Sulamalia
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
bluefilm:
This one wey im head dey like Jumia and im teeth dey like Konga follow dey test women abi?

This is uncalled for!

3 Likes

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by enemyofprogress: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Chukwurah003: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ipob is a terrorist group. We don’t want them in the South East. FG please help us before they become another Boko Haram. They are already killing innocent people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Test ko
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by llakes4real: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
cool

MhizMuna:
During the week, comedian, Afeez Oyetoro, took to his social media page to dole on his wife as they celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary.

The Nollywood actor further used the moment to highlight the reasons why he wished he got married earlier than he did 16 years ago. In the Instagram post he made to celebrate his 16th anniversary, the comic actor described his years of marriage as filled with love and understanding.

He stressed that while he was dating his wife, he had to give her a test to find out how she would react to the lifestyle of an entertainer.

“Communication is also very important to avoid unnecessary misinterpretation. I also advise that there should be a little time set aside for courtship before marriage.

For instance, my profession has made me unstable in terms of staying at home. When we were dating, I used to visit her and after about two or three minutes, I would tell her I had a rehearsal. I was doing that to know if she would complain or react negatively to my action. It was as though I was testing her to see her reaction.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/the-test-i-put-my-wife-through-before-marriage-saka/amp/
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
What a foolish test. That nigga should just thank her if she is good to him and leave it at that. All this talk about some BS test women will be patient when there is money. The biggest test for you is go broke the see how patient she will really be

2 Likes

Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by partnerbizz4: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Like him
Re: Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage by Listar(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
MhizMuna:

His wife did not care (no love at all). If a man/woman loves you, he/she will nag to be around you all the time

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.