Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become (62726 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2019
:/
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by KingLennon(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2019
We have seen the woman you've become. A woman without sense of pride and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Oshosz: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2019
koning:
You for spread your legs wide for us to confirm the 'woman you have become'. It was difficult to us to confirm that with those pics. Do another one and show us some pink flesh. Ordinary 'Aji' we know see.
hollywood Ashawo.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Philinho(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
salvation is free... Repent
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by TotoNaRubber: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019

That's your opinion but the Wankers association would like to thank you for contributing to the portfolio of tje wanking pics.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Ategberoson(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
brain empty amugbo
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Originalsly: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm..... she did show the world the woman she has become..... a stupid woman.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by BlueAir: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2019
To be truly confident of those bathroom slippers. Na lie

Makes me kind curious of preshy561 kind of boobs... At least she should be ready to make up in standing boobs what she lacks in...... undecided
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Odoogu(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2019
double standard, two timed faceless beings. who truly cares about the kind of woman you've become?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by holluphemydavid(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Delilah
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by driand(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2019
Nothing special about the woman you've become,

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by martineverest(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2019
how do people make this Dumbos their role model?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Stanleyville(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2019
shocked

But this picture is very weird n unappealing.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by davillian(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2019
cheesy
Niyiboi:
I want to use my----- to shift your womb ,oh permit me. *singing*
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Photographs of fit, young, busty and toned women wearing nothing but a smile, are always greatly appreciated by this connoisseur, but sadly this old woman waited WAY too long before deciding to try and recapture her long-lost youthful sexiness.

No doubt her 5 children would be humiliated and shamed, to witness the saggy udders that they used to devour as infants, now on public display.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by kanubiafra: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
or rather the LovePeddler aka woo-man you have become?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, might be daring when it comes to her hairstyle and fashion sense in general but no one knew what she had up her sleeves when she recently celebrated her birthday.

To the amazement of her fans, the actress released some nude pictures to mark her birthday and as expected, it trended on the Nigerian digital space.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the actress noted that she released the raunchy photos to let the world know the woman she had become. She said, “I wanted to show the world the woman I have become. I am grown, mature, daring, beautiful and confident.”

Not the run-of-the-mill pre-birthday shoot, soon after the picture was released, some Nigerians did not waste time in expressing their opinions about the pictures. While reacting to the backlash she received from Nigerians, the actress said it was expected.

“Well, as a public figure, one would usually expect such backlash. Not everyone will sing your praises at all times. Some will definitely find faults with the things you do. So it was expected,” she said.

Since her nude pictures surfaced online weeks ago, there has been a debate on whether the actress had a plastic surgery. However, she was quick to clear the air, saying, “My body is 100 per cent natural. I haven’t altered my body by having a surgery yet. I only dedicate my time to keeping fit and watching my diet. I have never considered plastic surgery. My body is perfect and I love it. I keep in shape so no need for plastic surgery.

“Keeping fit is easy because it is something that can be done anywhere and anytime. It is really easy to combine it with my job. It doesn’t distract me at all. It helps me to also alleviate stress from my life. I love keeping fit.”

Sharing some of the secrets of her success, she said, “It might be hard work, opportunity, and consistency. I am passionate about my job, I take it really seriously. I try to give my best to every role I’m given to play. I put my soul in it. I guess all these things play out well for me in keeping me in the movie scene. And finally, the fans love me and they are not tired of having me.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/my-nude-pictures-were-to-show-the-woman-id-become-uche-ogbodo

CUTE LADY !

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by obailala(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Nigerians are such bitter and hypocritical humans.. tufia! What is anyone's business or problem if the woman decides to take a sexy photoshoot?

The same Nigerians would admire, hail and adore foreigners for doing exactly the same.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by seguno2: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Stanleyafam:
Yes, to show the woman U'll become, as in woman for sale

Unfortunately for her, Ned is not interested in fallen Olympus undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Toseenlove: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2019
eseveli:
Even the nude can't erect BUHARI preek Talkless of mine. Olosho

Lol bros why evils....

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by obailala(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Odoogu:
double standard, two timed faceless beings.
who truly cares about the kind of woman you've become?
If you dont care about her, there are many people who do. She isnt forcing you to care; if you dont care, why dont you simply mind your business and take a walk? Why must Nigerians (and blacks in general) always pour out their frustration and bitterness on others?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by nellyquash(f): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, might be daring when it comes to her hairstyle and fashion sense in general but no one knew what she had up her sleeves when she recently celebrated her birthday.

To the amazement of her fans, the actress released some nude pictures to mark her birthday and as expected, it trended on the Nigerian digital space.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the actress noted that she released the raunchy photos to let the world know the woman she had become. She said, “I wanted to show the world the woman I have become. I am grown, mature, daring, beautiful and confident.”

Not the run-of-the-mill pre-birthday shoot, soon after the picture was released, some Nigerians did not waste time in expressing their opinions about the pictures. While reacting to the backlash she received from Nigerians, the actress said it was expected.

“Well, as a public figure, one would usually expect such backlash. Not everyone will sing your praises at all times. Some will definitely find faults with the things you do. So it was expected,” she said.

Since her nude pictures surfaced online weeks ago, there has been a debate on whether the actress had a plastic surgery. However, she was quick to clear the air, saying, “My body is 100 per cent natural. I haven’t altered my body by having a surgery yet. I only dedicate my time to keeping fit and watching my diet. I have never considered plastic surgery. My body is perfect and I love it. I keep in shape so no need for plastic surgery.

“Keeping fit is easy because it is something that can be done anywhere and anytime. It is really easy to combine it with my job. It doesn’t distract me at all. It helps me to also alleviate stress from my life. I love keeping fit.”

Sharing some of the secrets of her success, she said, “It might be hard work, opportunity, and consistency. I am passionate about my job, I take it really seriously. I try to give my best to every role I’m given to play. I put my soul in it. I guess all these things play out well for me in keeping me in the movie scene. And finally, the fans love me and they are not tired of having me.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/my-nude-pictures-were-to-show-the-woman-id-become-uche-ogbodo

The Breast self don already dey meditate.....Is that the kind of woman you've grown to be? Efulefu
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by lonlytroy(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Story

Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by Annycj: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2019
who was the camera person? man or woman
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by densiks: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2019
You see how foolish lots of these folks have always been?

The result is the further debasement of values.

She should take it to another level by walking naked on the road so those who are not on social media can see the animal she has become.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by MetaPhysical: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2019

Thanks for this update dear. We forgot what you looked like underneath clothes. grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by meobizy(f): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2019
It’s two weeks later and this one thinks people still care for her nudes. Lol.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become by chival(f): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Yes Uche, you succeeded phenomenally. You showed us the woman you have become - morally bankrupt, tactless, tasteless and sadly, devoid of class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.