Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

JUNE PRAYER - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JUNE PRAYER (157 Views)

Mfm Prayer Points For Quenching The Rage2, June 7- July 7 / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUNE PRAYER by Funkamazing(f): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Happy New Month. It's another 1st day of the month and it's time for fasting and prayer.

This month of June is very significant as it divides the year into two equal parts. This is to give us the awareness that this year will end after we've spent the same amount of days.

So, we do an evaluation. Am I where I want to be? Is this the plan? Am I close to the target or not? Or I've not started my 2019 journey at all. Let's not forget that even though the bible says that "the journey is not for the swift",  it also says  God "gives us power to make wealth".

That is the reason why this month's prayer is focused on divine direction. So we will not just be working without direction.

1, Father I thank you for how far you have come with me. Thank you for every daily load of benefits that you've given me. In Jesus name

2  Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner and your word says "we cannot continue in sin expect grace to abound. GOD FORBID". This morning I come with a repentant heart. I cannot live with my own strengths; it has failed me. I surrender my life to you. Forgive me of my sins and let me begin to live in you. In Jesus name

3, Blood of Jesus, wash me clean of any iniquity in me. Make me worthy to approach the throne of grace today and always. Separate me from every connection that takes me back to my old life. Every convenant, oath, relationships, association, friendship, etc that was separating me from God, separate me from them all. In Jesus name

4, Holy Spirit divine, I need you for this minefield of life. Without you i am dead or worse still useless. Fill me to teach me, lead me, help me, direct me, counsel me...... just be with me In Jesus name

5. Lord direct me to where my business will flourish in this month of June in Jesus name.  Where favour will speak, where patronage will be high, where i am needed, where the works of my hands will be appreciated, in Jesus name.

6. Jesus i am standing in your authority, i overcome every spirit/arrow of distraction staged against my soul. I will be steady,  i will concentrate, i will be focused, i will obtain good result this month in Jesus name.

7, Father, you said in your word that " if anyone lacks wisdom..." we should ask. Father, divine wisdom to do exploits, Lord grant unto me. In Jesus name

8, Father, as I prosper through your directions, I will not fail you, I will not shame you, i will not send people away from the faith with my actions/speech, neither will I bring ridicle to your name In Jesus name.

9  Lord direct the affairs of our nation. We uproot every tree of bloodshed in our nation. Because these innocent blood are shed to glorify the devil, we refuse every action that will not glorify God in our nation and we command "peace be still" in Jesus name.

10, Father we thank you because you've answered us. We will not know a better yesterday as we are going from glory to glory in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

All Christians Have Been Anointed / I Beseech You Today!!! / Register For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.