Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

"The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo (7097 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by musictori: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2019
Toke Makinwa stuns as she drops a new photo of herself, she captioned it, teasing her fans writing "The only nude I love to send ����"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/the-only-nde-i-love-to-send-toke.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by GistMore: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2019
cool
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Timmypromise(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2019
This is not nude Na
Op angry angry angry
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Issshh shes beautiful

1 Like

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by czarina(f): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Where's she always going? Something tells me she just wakes up, dress up and take photos for the gram. Then go back to sleep again. She can't be wearing these dresses to work every time na.

P. S

I may be wrong

6 Likes

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Looking good is good business tho,her slay,her pics.
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by mrNEMZY(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2019
What is this woman's work?

Like, what does she do?

1 Like

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by sholatem(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Timmypromise:
This is not nude Na
Op angry angry angry
The color of the cloth is called Nude cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by TMemos: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
mrNEMZY:
What is this woman's work?

Like, what does she do?

Posting pictures and photos for people

1 Like

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by mcjohny(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
the chemicals used in washing that skin will soon come hunting you

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
czarina:
Where's she always going? Something tells me she just wakes up, dress up and take photos for the gram. Then go back and sleep again. She can't be wearing these dresses to work every time na.

P. S

I may be wrong
You are right.
She is jobless and vain.
Some people are beginning to see it so I can not imagine what her husband or a boyfriend will bear.
No wonder Maje took off.

All the people with slay photos on social media are actually losers in real life who use every chance they get to take thousands of pictures in random angles.

2 Likes

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Geedy: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Who this one epp
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Meh, I expected something more sultry.
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by EtherealAnn(f): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
There is a cleaning job tomorrow morning time 7am at ibafo Ogun state ,for more details Pls call 08169217408
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Barryseal: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Local, pimped up girl with a razz accent.

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by xoxocandy(f): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Barryseal:
Local, pimped up girl with a razz accent.
stop being an hater

2 Likes

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by lyriclekidd(m): 1:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Stuns my balls.

Ugly ass bleaching imp.. angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
Where's she always going? Something tells me she just wakes up, dress up and take photos for the gram. Then go back and sleep again. She can't be wearing these dresses to work every time na.

P. S

I may be wrong
grin

1 Like

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by ablelin: 4:03am On Jun 02, 2019
That is nice of her but I wonder how introverts survive the razzmatazz of social media. The need to watch and see what is unnecessary, the bringing to front page of what doesn't add value, the showcasing of lives where there is none, mehhhhhn....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2019
musictori:

Toke Makinwa stuns as she drops a new photo of herself, she captioned it, teasing her fans writing "The only nude I love to send ����"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/the-only-nde-i-love-to-send-toke.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Vaseline crew rushing into this thread like.....
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by KelvinCX(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2019
nonsense and buhari
Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Phenomenal16(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:
Where's she always going? Something tells me she just wakes up, dress up and take photos for the gram. Then go back to sleep again. She can't be wearing these dresses to work every time na.

P. S

I may be wrong
...no baby u ain't wrong..... That's what most of them do..u r on point

1 Like

Re: "The Only Nude I Love To Send" - Toke Makinwa In New Photo by Phenomenal16(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:

P. S

I may be wrong
...no baby u ain't wrong that's what most of them do....u r on point

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her Br£ast To Heal Members(video) / Gay Alert! Kiss Daniel Spotted Kissing A Guy / #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.