Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (83284 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2019
suyamasta:

Just get a good book cover design and title then type and save the stories in Ms word, then visit www.okadabooks.com then upload!

https://blog.okadabooks.com/detailed-guide-publish-earn-okadabooks/

Ok thank you so much. I will give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Ok thank you so much. I will give it a shot.
You are welcome, please do!
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2019
suyamasta:
You are welcome, please do!

Please any idea where I can get a good cover?
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Please any idea where I can get a good cover?
You can use corel draw/Photoshop to design it or better give a good graphic designer to do it for you, also check other books out to get ideas
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2019
suyamasta:
You can use corel draw/Photoshop to design it or better give a good graphic designer to do it for you, also check other books out to get ideas

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Thank you sir
You are welcome sir!
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
suyamasta:
You are welcome sir!

How does this look sir? I had to force myself to learn how to create a book cover today lol

It's just a sample.

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Predstan: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

How does this look sir? I had to force myself to learn how to create a book cover today lol

It's just a sample.

African Best seller... who gave you that Award?? How many books have you written??

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Predstan:

African Best seller... who gave you that Award?? How many books have you written??

grin grin grin
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by AngelicBeing: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

It's just a sample.
Remove the African best seller on top of the cover and leave it like that, the cover is not bad though, who knows after several people must have read it, you are on your way to making money and possibly recognition from different sources
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Predstan: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

It's just a sample.

Remove the African best seller with immediate effect. Try to write more on your experience too. What you have on this thread is not enough to publish

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

It's just a sample.
looks good but not very apt as it concerns your story, the current title on this thread already looks good it's best if it expresses your story,
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Predstan:

Remove the African best seller with immediate effect. Try to write more on your experience too. What you have on this thread is not enough to publish
True it needs to truly come out bookish, with interesting details not too long and boring also not too short and flimsy, just adequate as what a book should contain
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Predstan: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
suyamasta:
True it needs to truly come out bookish, with interesting details not too long and boring also not too short and flimsy, just adequate as what a book should contain

You do home delivery I need Suya tonight
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Remove the African best seller on top of the cover and leave it like that, the cover is not bad though, who knows after several people must have read it, you are on your way to making money and possibly recognition from different sources

Okay thanks alot
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2019
suyamasta:
looks good but not very apt as it concerns your story, the current title on this thread already looks good it's best if it expresses your story,
Okay boss you are my leader so far
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Okay boss you are my leader so far
lols abeg o all of us just d share ideas o
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by suyamasta(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Predstan:

You do home delivery I need Suya tonight
lol no just ask any suyaman tell it's suyamasta from Nairaland that send you you get free suya !
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
zuto4u:
My friend shut the Bleep up! U are full of deception. I pity the uninformed people that will fall for your deception and lies. I have been coming across people like you since 2012 that I started traveling and I have been dealing with them mercilessly, both online and physically. I also went through similar ordeal with the op when I left Nigeria the first time and I can attest to his story. I left Nigeria in 2012 to Dubai with just two months visa, but unfortunately my visa expired without me getting a job. So I was ashamed to come back to Nigeria empty-handed, then I decided to go to Nairobi Kenya from Dubai. My plan was to just go to Kenya, prepare myself and come back to Dubai afresh. But things didn't go the way I planned as I got stucked in Kenya and was unable to return back to Dubai as soon as possible. I spent completely a year and two months in Nairobi doing absolutely nothing. It was in Kenya that I suffered to the extent that I nearly met my untimely death. But I thank God who from his heavenly dwelling place heard my cries and sent help to me from nowhere. Today I am working and living comfortably in Abu Dhabi. My brethrens, I will never stop being grateful to God coz now, I am the joy of my family, relatives and friends. The journey of my life really thought me that without God I can do nothing. God is still saying something. All thanks to Jesus Christ my saviour.
[/s]

You are very stupid

You think everyone is into fraud like you?
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by zuto4u(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
U must be retard to think that I have time for your nonsense fraud. My advice for you is that you should repent and turn from your evil ways before it is too late.
Belial06:
[s][/s]

You are very stupid

You think everyone is into fraud like you?

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
zuto4u:
U must be retard to think that I have time for your nonsense fraud. My advice for you is that you should repent and turn from your evil ways before it is too late.

You are clearly suicidal and frustrated and very very hungry grin

Useless animal , you think everyone is as demented as you? Useless îmbecile
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by zuto4u(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol...... Who is demented and hungry? U have to dream again. U are angry because people have wised up, no one will ever fall for your tricks anymore. My friend go and look for legal job to do. Stop wallowing in darkness and thereby deceiving yourself. U even sound like a frustrated destitute. Don't worry, it shall be well, but only when you change your ways. Bro, forget about online tantrum, I challenge you to do a video call with me via whatsapp or skype or even facebook, I will screen-record it and post the video here and let nairalanders judge who truly look hungry and frustrated.
Belial06:

You are clearly suicidal and frustrated and very very hungry grin

Useless animal , you think everyone is as demented as you? Useless îmbecile

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by nzeobi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gentlerassky:
Are you still in Ghana or have you left for Nigeria. You can reach out to me if you’re still in Ghana so I can support you with a transport fare to Nigeria.
bro please if you are in Ghana presently please quote me or drop your contact, I want you to help me make an enquiry.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by nzeobi(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

He is back to Nigeria . Got help from someone at the Nigerian embassy in Ghana . Read his story and was really touched . And I sit here in Ghana not knowing people go through this . I had tears reading his story .
bro please if you are still in Ghana, you can quote me back cos I want you to help me make some enquiries.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by nzeobi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Enugupikin:
the op story is genuine..I can relate to the places he mentioned in Ghana
bro if you are still in Ghana presently please quote I want you to help me make an enquiry.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by nzeobi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ugosample:

I travel a lot... (call me a nomad ifyou want)

But I spend the most months of the year in Abidjan, hence it being my base "at least for now"

That country is what Nigeria will NEVER BE in 20 years
You do not see extreme poverty in abundance like you see in nigger Area

the people here ball Monday to Sunday because they have not been subjected to unfold suffering the scale of NIGERIA

How many Ivorians run to France the way you niggers run out to say anywhere for treatment?
the hospitals are good enough
even a fool in abobo will sleep under A.C. this night while niggers will be sleeping in heat and mosquito tongue

They eat better (food is cheaper)
they have better infrastructures than your zoo

even in a rundown place like abobo, they still have street light and running water
Does Lekki have street lights, central sewage system and pipeborne water?
NOPE
NA overhead tanks with polluted water, pocket of steetlight and noisy generators una get cheesy
bomboclat zoo
All you need to do is comehere and see for yourself undecided
ignorance is bliss and a trip to that country will cure you of ignorance

Doyou know how many visas one has gotten from here because you have the "carte de sejour" here?

You cannot knuw; because it's a coded runs

as for throwing away my Nigerian passport...

once the time comes, and I acquire another one.....

I go just keep the ones I have used already in the archives

NiggerArea passport that has caused me so so much stress undecided

when you travel often like I do to different countries, you will understand my anger with Zoogeria...

and for those who travel and are still happy with the things going on, their minds are little.
bro if you are still in Ivory Coast, please quote me, I want you to help me make some enquiries.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Ugosample(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
nzeobi:

bro if you are still in Ivory Coast, please quote me, I want you to help me make some enquiries.

hmmm
what kind of enquiry may that be tho
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by nzeobi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ugosample:

hmmm
what kind of enquiry may that be tho
I wish I can have your whatsapp contact, but I want you to help me enquire what it would cost to travel from Ivory Coast to Indonesia, I have a Ghana passport already.

help me enquire from any travel agent.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
nzeobi:

I wish I can have your whatsapp contact, but I want you to help me enquire what it would cost to travel from Ivory Coast to Indonesia, I have a Ghana passport already.

help me enquire from any travel agent.

Sorry to say, your story will be worse than mine. From frying pan to fire will be an understatement. Indonesia of all Asian countries. What exactly are you going there to do? Do you know how poor that country is? Except you are going there for fraud or drugs and their punishment for these crimes are now getting very bad. Even if you are going to study there I will not advice on that. Your enquiry seems more like from frying pan to hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by nzeobi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Sorry to say, your story will be worse than mine. From frying pan to fire will be an understatement. Indonesia of all Asian countries. What exactly are you going there to do? Do you know how poor that country is? Except you are going there for fraud or drugs and their punishment for these crimes are now getting very bad. Even if you are going to study there I will not advice on that. Your enquiry seems more like from frying pan to hell fire.
thanks but I have my reasons for asking, can you help out.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
nzeobi:

thanks but I have my reasons for asking, can you help out.

I can't help out. The little I can do is what I have done by telling you not to think of going there. If you happen to go, remember this post when you get there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.