Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (83254 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by josephobaro(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
please continue the story oo. I can relate well.

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Smalliegirl: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh I cried reading this story...Thinking about my own life...May God have mercy...

11 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin grin
I've always hated west Africa ooo.
N.a. Gabon,C.A.R or Cameroon hustle men dey on now...
Op sorry,I know how it is to be in your shoes but if you are not related to a person by blood,my brother forget.
Them must always hang you for air.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Americanboy35: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Bro his story doesn't concern me

All I care about is for guys to have a better life out there legally

Good luck
Which country are you bro, make i come join you jare
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Jyde89: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Hahahahahahahahaa

Rubbish

Everytime I see topics by losers who failed to plan advising those yet to travel about how greener pastures isn't abroad I laugh

You all traveled with fake documents or went into crime then get deported and start crying

My friends and I all have different stories

We have good jobs abroad and live very well darn better off than our colleagues in Nigeria

Stop spreading lies

Even the president sent all his daughters to school. Abroad why?

Why didn't they school in Nigeria

Zara has a business in the UK

All your top politicians have their kids schooling and living abroad

They only bring them back to run companies they set up here
Liars and crooks who go into crime and get deported or enter as illegal immigrants always come here a d open threads to console themselves after they are deported

We know your type

Even dangote the richest Africa. Has his kids abroad

So does alakija

But you will come and.tell us stories oga go back and lick your wounds in Nigeria and stop looking g for home is better crusade

Who asked.you?

Let the serious ones come.out and join us legally and make a good life for themselves

Please all readers ignore rubbish like this , as long as you enter legally and work honestly there is no comparison between life in Nigeria and abroad

Please for graduates there are companies now employing nigerian graduates in Asia

Use indeed.com.sesrch Jon's for Nigerian graduates in Asia space indeed.com

Pay is okay roles are in admin, sales and logistics

Forget this your teller who was deported

Hmm Belial, I'm not surprised this advice is coming from one who adopts the name of a demon as his monicker.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari and APC sef angry
Hahaha, I was waiting for your comment, Buhari don suffer for your hand, Buhari is eating chicken and turkey in Saudi Arabia grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Freeko4:

Dat shows how foolish u re dats why u re bin attack..
I bliv u need a dirty slap to reformat ur aging n decaying brain.
.ode

I understand Sha I was so frustrated too there
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Babagboju:
Ogbeni continue jhoor
den take story do you ni?

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by AnthonyAk(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Hahahahahahahahaa

Rubbish

Everytime I see topics by losers who failed to plan advising those yet to travel about how greener pastures isn't abroad I laugh

You all traveled with fake documents or went into crime then get deported and start crying

My friends and I all have different stories

We have good jobs abroad and live very well darn better off than our colleagues in Nigeria

Stop spreading lies

Even the president sent all his daughters to school. Abroad why?

Why didn't they school in Nigeria

Zara has a business in the UK

All your top politicians have their kids schooling and living abroad

They only bring them back to run companies they set up here
Liars and crooks who go into crime and get deported or enter as illegal immigrants always come here a d open threads to console themselves after they are deported

We know your type

Even dangote the richest Africa. Has his kids abroad

So does alakija

But you will come and.tell us stories oga go back and lick your wounds in Nigeria and stop looking g for home is better crusade

Who asked.you?

Let the serious ones come.out and join us legally and make a good life for themselves

Please all readers ignore rubbish like this , as long as you enter legally and work honestly there is no comparison between life in Nigeria and abroad

Please for graduates there are companies now employing nigerian graduates in Asia

Use indeed.com.sesrch Jon's for Nigerian graduates in Asia space indeed.com

Pay is okay roles are in admin, sales and logistics

Forget this your teller who was deported

What does a good life mean to you? Where do you an ur friends stay? And what do you do for work?

Where is the rest of the story OP. Life Is tough oh, it reminds me of when I was alone on nigeria, stuck in lagos with no way to contact any family as they had all travelled to the states the day before. See begging that day just to organize myself. I pray I run into the young man again that helped me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jyde89:

Hmm Belial, I'm not surprised this advice is coming from one who adopts the name of a demon as his monicker.

Dude it's just fun haba

Nigeria really makes people bitter Sha grin

It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Always seek advice before traveling,some people are used to a life of crime, so they move to anywhere they can do their work...you must enter Ghana with money, I was there for holidays, I was in Accra, I saw a lot of 'stranded' Nigerian guys there, when I was at a smoke joint in town...some have adjusted to Ghana life, and doing menial jobs, a few do petty trading there, others are yahoo boys and some do local, what they call 'wash wash'... Don't just be carried away by what people say, you don't know where they are coming from, some people are very desperate, that they can leave for anywhere they think they stand a better chance...it's always relative, think of what you are going there to do, and how much you have...Ghana sweet, if you have money.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by willy2000(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Bro his story doesn't concern me

All I care about is for guys to have a better life out there legally

Good luck
So you think your format will get you clients........ Kolowerk, SCAMMERS WILL ROT IN HELL.

13 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by AngelicBeing: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
nwanneni:
grin grin grin
I've always hated west Africa ooo.
N.a. Gabon,C.A.R or Cameroon hustle men dey on now...
Op sorry,I know how it is to be in your shoes but if you are not related to a person by blood,my brother forget.
Them must always hang you for air.
Bia chube Ego grin

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by mysteryman2014: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Complete the story now

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Freeko4: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:
.ode

I understand Sha I was so frustrated too there

U re still frustrated yeye fowl

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by xtremeTall(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oya continue your story now
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
fkj950ax:

Asia. Good jobs. Pay okay...

Sha dont Llow your organs to be incomplete when coming back

Smh

Okay o
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Freeko4:

U re still frustrated yeye fowl
okay o
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by uboma(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gentlerassky:
Are you still in Ghana or have you left for Nigeria. You can reach out to me if you’re still in Ghana so I can support you with a transport fare to Nigeria.

You have a good heart.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Freeko4:

Wat fuckery is dis

Wat kind of low life re u?
I doubt u av Crossed the border of Nigeria with the way u rush to type trash.... All in the name of making a point.... Next time read n understand before typing

He's a fraudster. The format he is using is called visa format. He will get a Canadian or Us number from a free app. Open whatsapp or social media contacts with it, use Vpn, produce fake visas and he parts away with your money.

12 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by blackslayer: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
willy2000:

Is English too hard for you to comprehend? Or you just want to type this gibberish?
The poster said he visited Ghana and wanted to go to Ivory Coast. Last time I checked, you do not need a visa to visit these countries.

you bothered replying that numbskull.....i tell you a lot of folks are illogical and insane!

14 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by olenime(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Where is this guy oh
Come and continue oh
I dey enjoy you, u've made me laugh so much.lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.