Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (60671 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Lexusgs430: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

How could I handle this issue brothers and sisters?

Speak to your boss in confidence.............
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by RichBoy247: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2019
GraGra247:
As far as the man is taking care of her and her children 100%, don't say anything that will break their home.

But if you want to tell her, do it anonymously by providing her all the info using text messages and another phone number that can't be traced to you.

1 thessalonians 4:11-12

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

Do everything you can to.limit contact before you loose guard one day.
After you don limit contact, let oga know why. He knows you know already. He simply trust you not to ruin his family peace.
So run 300meters from her and if she ask you, simply tell her it seems she does not trust you, you hate to be around persons who don't trust you, it makes you uncomfortable. Simple.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Changethechain: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Don't involve yourself, leave things the way they are.. That is the smartest decision to make

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by yelinco1(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Don't say Nana. Focus on your job my brother. If you say anything about your oga's private life to his wife, you'll end up losing that job. Meanwhile, don't go too close to the wife, he might set you up to get rid of you in that chin company so that she can fix her own pet. Remember Joseph and his oga's wife in Te bible o.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by GraGra247(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

1 thessalonians 4:11-12

If you were minding your business, you won’t be parading online to look for who to quote scripture for.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2019
fvck her behind d scene
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by yorex2011: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2019
This woman might set you up if you're not careful. If she needs her husband's whereabouts she should ask him.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2019
GraGra247:
As far as the man is taking care of her and her children 100%, don't say anything that will break their home.

But if you want to tell her, do it anonymously by providing her all the info using text messages and another phone number that can't be traced to you.

This will never work...first the woman will.never appreciate your amebo skills well do you really need it. The womb will u and dump you.
Protect you boss...tell him a little about everything . Now for your boss wife to put up am attribute after the Bleep trip to kaduna and kano Dem that mean She get insider in that same company as well.
Protect ur job.....move the equipment away and have less contact with her ok
Job scare sha.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by yorex2011: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2019
What if she uses nairaland...

You don expose everything already bro. You shouldn't have put all those details eg states you visited and stuff like equipment in their home
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Slurity(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2019
correctyourself:
Guys how are you sure its not this 9ijabet guy that cooked up this story?
even if it was a cooked up story there is sense that others can learn from it. Person like you is evil and will like to press down others for you alone to shine. I am sorry for your friends
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by trapQ: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Telling your boss spells doom. Your boss will go home and interrogate his wife and they will resolve to sack you because the husband may no longer trust that you can keep his secret for much longer.

So in other to keep your job, don't say nothing to both parties.
kennybabs1980:
I'm doing that today, I have gotten a nice explanation to give him. I don't like seeing that woman. Just see the way she started being nice just because she wanted to use me as guinea pig whose head will be used to break coconut after they've settled everything. The husband will beg her and they'll settle, the man will surely know I'm the one who told her. If I tell oga what his wife is asking from me now, what happens if he start wahala with his wife?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by trapQ: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2019
So the man who is cheating on his wife with anything that crawls including his secretary is not unfortunate. Lol the level of double standards in this forum though.
Acidosis:

True bro, right on that. I'm only commenting generally on the level of infidelity out there. That secretary also has one unfortunate boyfriend somewhere o, or husband sef.

It is well

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by SEGLIZ: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
I'm doing that today, I have gotten a nice explanation to give him. I don't like seeing that woman. Just see the way she started being nice just because she wanted to use me as guinea pig whose head will be used to break coconut after they've settled everything. The husband will beg her and they'll settle, the man will surely know I'm the one who told her. If I tell oga what his wife is asking from me now, what happens if he start wahala with his wife?

if he question your actions, it's simple tell his you feel safe and comfortable taking those assignments from home rather than the usual. just a change of your working environment for some time.
that is all you need. YOU SAY NOTHIMG COS YOU'VE SEEN NOTHING. stay safe sir.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by frozen70(f): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

You are very smart and I commend you for that

I suggest you inform your boss and tell him that you want to confide in him and he should pls keep it secret

Let him know that your job is at stake if he divulge anything you want to tell him to anyone including his wife

It's going to be a top secret between you and him

Now tell him what the wife has been doing and how she started being nice to you if recent and what followed it

Let him know that his wife wants to get information of his escapeds from you and since you are not letting out any favourable information she is not pleased with you

Suggest to him to allow you take some of the machines or equipment to your house so that you can stay a little bit far away from the house where she won't be seeing you

He will appreciate all the secrets you have been keeping to protect him and am very sure he will play his game well without letting her know where the information is coming from.

Pls remain the standard you have created by not letting any information out and maintain your ground that when you travel, you lodge in different rooms and doesn't know if anyone comes or not
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2019
trapQ:
So the man who is cheating on his wife with anything that crawls including his secretary is not unfortunate. Lol the level of double standards in this forum though.

A lot of people already had condemned the man so there was no point repeating the same view. At least, the woman knows her husband is a known cheat, so there is really no point crying more than the bereaved. My main concern is the man who married that secretary. I called him unfortunate because unlike oga's wife, it is possible he has no idea what his wife does with her boss. She could be someone's wife here on Nairaland, in fact.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by richieray: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Continue to mind your businesses, them no dey put mouth for love matter,after all said and done,it will be a case of when two elephants fight, the grasses suffer. make them no put you for middle.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by GraGra247(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Celestial777:

This will never work...first the woman will.never appreciate your amebo skills well do you really need it. The womb will u and dump you.
Protect you boss...tell him a little about everything . Now for your boss wife to put up am attribute after the Bleep trip to kaduna and kano Dem that mean She get insider in that same company as well.
Protect ur job.....move the equipment away and have less contact with her ok
Job scare sha.

Please quote the poster and not me. I'm not the victim.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by kophy(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Like the previous guy above me said, u better talk to your Boss but be selective and constructive with your words so it won't have effect in their marriage. Just say "oga e be like say your wife don dey hunt you wella, she dey even like ask.me some funny questions oh. E be like say I go dey stay my end mostly so she won't have time to question me on our waka .. abeg play your game well Boss". If he's a guy man he will support u sharp sharp n even love u more
. You are absolutely right, if he keep mum it dangerous and he talks lousely it will affect the boss marriage and in the end will hunt him also. So I agree with you in totality. Tump up
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Like the previous guy above me said, u better talk to your Boss but be selective and constructive with your words so it won't have effect in their marriage. Just say "oga e be like say your wife don dey hunt you wella, she dey even like ask.me some funny questions oh. E be like say I go dey stay my end mostly so she won't have time to question me on our waka .. abeg play your game well Boss". If he's a guy man he will support u sharp sharp n even love u more
VERY GOOD ADVISE

BUT I WILL ADD THAT HE DONT ALSO ACT AS IF HE IS SUPPORTING THE MAN, COS ADULTERY IS EVIL,

BE OPEN TO THE MAN AND TELL HIM THAT U DONT WANT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS IN HIS HOME, THAT YOU WANT TO BE DISTANCE FROM THE WIFE TO AVOID HER ASKING HIM SENSITIVE QUESTIONS
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Better be careful... The woman want to use u as instrument.

Everything will bance back on u.....
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2019
GraGra247:

If you were minding your business, you won’t be parading online to look for who to quote scripture for.

I WEAK!!!!!
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Akinola234 post=78971298]Better be careful... The woman want to use u as instrument.

Everything will bance back on u.....
[/quote

THAT IS WHY HE IS ASKING FOR ADVISE!!!
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by sameereinstein(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Suzie1:

Let's treat your case this way, using the 48 laws of power.

She used law 8 on you: Make people come to you - use bait if necessary.

You knew right from the time that she's inquisitive yet you acted unbothered since you're getting small chops. She used the bait and hook method on you and now you don't want to be trapped.

Instead of applying law 40: Despise free lunch.

Now let me give my advice using law 5: So much depends on reputation - guard it with your life.

I will suggest you stylishly tell your director if he can give you the chance to be doing some of the jobs at your place. Let him know that you do perform better/work effectively when alone.

Give the wife space. If you ignore her and you are still visiting the house, you might be called a thief or a rapist some day.
Finally, someome that's seeing things from my angle. 48 laws of power is still my favourite book
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by addicted268(f): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
etrange:
Lol... guys are quick to take sides. Someone said you tell your boss his wife is suspecting him. Dude, he's your boss and not a friend. Respect his dignity (or lack of it). That you know your boss is a miscreant does not give you the guts to discuss that subject with him for any reason except he gives you the nod. You called the wife sensitive and inquisitive cause she's suspecting her husband for good reasons but the truth is that he's the one misbehaving here and not the wife.I understand you can't out him cause he's the one paying your salary and again, you don't want to break a home. But then again that's the same reason why you shouldn't tell him cause you might still end up breaking the home afterall. Do as you're already doing. Stay away from their family affairs, simple.

I totally support this.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by ugorom: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Bro thank you for your sincerity.My humble advice is as simple as this:Stay on your job description(s),it is never your business to tell the wife the womanizing attitudes of your boss and to tell your boss his wife's attitude,that is the exclusive responsibilities of the Priests or Imams.Husband and wife matter no dey show face when madam and oga dey hot for inside bedroom,they go use u settle their mata.FOCUS ON JOB DESCRIPTIONS

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by benjanny(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2019
You are already handling the issue in the rightful manner.Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Ogechux(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2019
GraGra247:

DON'T EVER SNITCH on your Boss.... whether anonymously or not! It would be in your interest to confide in your Boss as regards to what his wife is up to. It's not your responsibility to snitch on your Boss. Apply wisdom!
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by lizarazus(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2019
From your write-up, your boss wife has another informant, but it might not be a sure source. What you just have to do is talk to your boss about it. He should know how to handle the issue maturely cuz the wife might decide to implicate you, maybe getting you fired or worst. My brother, be careful and best of luck
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by T4kbaba(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:

Bad nigga grin
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by RZArecta2(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

an old soldier friend who’s late now always used to tell me “no put mouth for prick and tôto matter” and I learned my lesson the hard way. If you tell your boss or report him to his wife, they’ll still settle their differences and you’ll be in the middle, you’ll even be sacked. Don’t mind anyone deceiving you to send anonymous texts and it’ll be crazy to resign from the job in this present economy, your best bet is to reduce anything that will take you to that house as you suggested. If you must go, you owe her only greeting and no shining of teeth nor eating her food. She’s bound to clash with her husband one day and mention your name as his accomplice which will free you because the you can explain to him what you’ve been going through with her. Na small matter my brother, just free your mind. Wetin concern you na your salary, experience and connections made not her friendship

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2019
I'm sure you must've settled this matter as you intended to move out and fix equipment elsewhere. If this move doesn't work and she still wants information from you, simply lie to her that she has the best husband in the world and that her Inquisition will ruin her happy home. If she is wise, She'll know that you have no info to share with her and that her moves will ruin her family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.