Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? (1006 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by babyme1(f): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
I was gifted an LG K10 phone by a friend from the US. It is network locked, and I tried unlocking it with the pre-installed unlock app, but the message I got is that the device is ineligible.

I've given it to a technician, but he called me to come and get it because he couldn't unlock it.

Please what other method can I use to unlock the device? Thanks.
Re: How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by Masterppower: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
babyme1:
I was gifted an LG K10 phone by a friend from the US. It is network locked, and I tried unlocking it with the pre-installed unlock app, but the message I got is that the device is ineligible.

I've given it to a technician, but he called me to come and get it because he couldn't unlock it.

Sell it to me for parts
Re: How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by babyme1(f): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:

Sell it to me for parts

I will only sale it if there's no way of unlocking it. You didn't answer my question please.
Re: How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by babyme1(f): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Anyone with a suggestion please?
Re: How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by innobarca(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2019
babyme1:
Anyone with a suggestion please?
Are you in Lagos?
Go to Obosi Plaza alaba international market.
Re: How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by princemillla(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
babyme1:

If you are anywhere around Alimosho come to ikotun expect to unlock that device with minimum of 6k
Re: How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? by charlesuzoije: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Babyme1, please, can I have your number? I have something important to ask you. Or chat me on WhatsApp: 08035768731

(1) (Reply)

Full Specification, Price Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8,note 8 Pro And The Release Date / Call Of Duty Mobile Is Now Available On Android And Ios / Show Us Your Best Panorama Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.