Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK (37726 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Deepfeel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
glo na big scam sad
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
bizhop01:
100-250 mbps?
Imagine using Glo 5G network pl's don't expect this performance, because the truth is that you can't experience browsing speed more than 2 mbps, only 4G network can explain that.
Glo is great in my side here I enjoy it wella than MTN
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Deepfeel:
glo na big scam sad
even MTN and Airtel na big scam

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Saao(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:
Wow! I wish to enjoy 5G.
when?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Saao(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:
Wow! I wish to enjoy 5G.
when?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nukilia: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
that's is it bro,I remembered growing up I can't afford to buy new Blackberry or iPhone 4 we only settled for UK used or Belgium use those days,but now our people can buy new Android phone and still enjoy it.all to the rescue of China and some people are coming here to castigate them..

China is Good sent to save Humanity From the hand of USA

Your brain is working! Its only the elites that might not be happy with the rise of China and the prosperity it has brought to the African people. Elites from Africa had enough money on them which they could use in purchasing expensive gadgets from the West, the poor in Africa looked at the elites as gods and worshipped them. Today the game has changed, the poor and the rich can afford to use mobile phones and so many technologies made available courtesy the Chinese...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Saao:
when?
maybe when 6G will be about to roll out
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Geedy: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
While some country are improving day-by-day Nigeria is there battling with Koropshon how I wish I'm able to get out of this Country, Omo na bye-bye

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:
Wow! I wish to enjoy 5G.

Go to UK

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by VillagePipu: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
why the thing dey pain you like this

Lol

I swear, no be their faults sha. Na the idiots wey dey rule us we go blame.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Wahleehk10: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
kernel01:
Wow! I wish to enjoy 5G.

Will surely be in Nigeria come 4044. We are still using 3G disguised as 4G

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by bizhop01: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Glo is great in my side here I enjoy it wella than MTN
You right man, but if you check a nearby street the will be no network, that is the different between Glo and other networks.
Secondly the is no different between Glo 4G and a good 3G network, you can confirm that with kbps speed.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by blackslayer: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ay77:
Inspite US WAHALA

Morals : Don't give up

this is why US is pissed and rightfully so...chinese are crafty thieves....they stole US tech for years and are now arguably ahead as far as 5G tech is concerned! oh well 5G 1 G....NIGERIA cannot even come up with 0.001G.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nukilia:

Your brain is working! Its only the elites that might not be happy with the rise of China and the prosperity it has brought to the African people. Elites from Africa had enough money on them which they could use in purchasing expensive gadgets from the West, the poor in Africa looked at the elites as gods and worshipped them. Today the game has changed, the poor and the rich can afford to use mobile phones and so many technologies made available courtesy the Chinese...
yesterday I was browsing through Amazon store looking for Android set up box to buy if you see price you will run for your dear life Google Chromecast,Roku,and Amazon fire stick are sold around 30k upward,then I went to AliExpress and start searching for things like that if you see price of Android set up box MxQ pro 4gb ram 16gb room sold around 15k I was force to order one because it is almost the half price of those over rated gadget From USA and the YouTube review I saw made me happy about the gadget I ordered.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
blackslayer:

this is why US is pissed and rightfully so...chinese are crafty thieves....they stole US tech for years and are now arguably ahead as far as 5G tech is concerned! oh well 5G 1 G....NIGERIA cannot even come up with 0.001G.
why are you pained like this tongue
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Deepfeel(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
even MTN and Airtel na big scam
Yeah I discovered gmobile is faster than all of them, especially glo I don't know whether they compressed their data to make it slow in order not to burn data quickly or something, 9mobile is fast the data burns fast too, it takes me 20 minutes to download a 30mb video with glo, it takes me less than a minute with 9mobile on a 3g
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
bizhop01:

You right man, but if you check a nearby street the will be no network, that is the different between Glo and other networks.
lolz at least all over Ojo that I have been to 4g galore
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Spidermon: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
My Airtel 4G speed is like that of 5G if not faster than the so called 5G

Airtel is good

Pls don't make me laugh **in Shao Khan's voice**
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemanbubble: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Spidermon:

Pls don't make me laugh **in Shao Khan's voice**

Try it na
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yeah I discovered gmobile is faster than all of them, especially glo I don't know whether they compressed their data to make it slow in order not to burn data quickly or something, 9mobile is fast the data burns fast too, it takes me 20 minutes to download a 30mb video with glo, it takes me less than a minute with 9mobile on a 3g
everything na economics 9mobile get aka gum for data
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Ay77(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin God safe can our country

blackslayer:

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by blackslayer: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
why are you pained like this tongue

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THIEVES...US HAS A LOT OF FAULTS BUT INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!!
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Gabson001(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
My Airtel 4G speed is like that of 5G if not faster than the so called 5G

Airtel is good
Bro airtel is best rated, but those people fall my hand oh
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
blackslayer:

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THIEVES...US HAS A LOT OF FAULTS BUT INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!!
the data the US are stealing through Facebook when have they come out to apologise to you people.

Abeg me I be team China

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemanbubble: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

The truth be say 9mobile is 3.7G
Faster than Glo so called 4G

The only SIM cards i can use on my phone are Airtel and Etisalat and sometimes smile because smile 4G in some part of Benin city is like the speed of light

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Airtel 4G dey fast

Bros leave that forest make you come city
I am in lagos! undecided
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Try it na
the thing worst for my side I have 3 Airtel Sim wey I don vex drop
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Awoo88: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ay77:
Inspite US WAHALA

Morals : Don't give up
Initial gragra! Dem go soon come down to USA level

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemanbubble: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gabson001:

Bro airtel is best rated, but those people fall my hand oh

How them take fall your hand?
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by smogup: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Airtel 4G dey fast

Bros leave that forest make you come city
the guy dey use 4g SIM for 3g phone.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemanbubble: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
the thing worst for my side I have 3 Airtel Sim wey I don vex drop

If Airtel is slow what will you now say about Glo

Glo speed is like that of an injured snail

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + / See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.