Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK (37714 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Your Tecno would blow like grenade
grin
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Funkybabee(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Another wahala lunching!! it really getting to an end after all who have said by 2020 terminal illness will be like malaria
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by bendike: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
I just like Huawei, don't know why cheesy
I de use huawei y9 2019! Solid phone. I will buy their product even if they stop using android.
Team huawei grin

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by dbalinga(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

If Airtel is slow what will you now say about Glo

Glo speed is like that of an injured snail

Guy you wicked ooo. Snail is slow....for it to be injured again. I rest my case. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by smsreseller: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
yesterday I was browsing through Amazon store looking for Android set up box to buy if you see price you will run for your dear life Google Chromecast,Roku,and Amazon fire stick are sold around 30k upward,then I went to AliExpress and start searching for things like that if you see price of Android set up box MxQ pro 4gb ram 16gb room sold around 15k I was force to order one because it is almost the half price of those over rated gadget From USA and the YouTube review I saw made me happy about the gadget I ordered.

Quality pays! Always go for quality if you can afford it!
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Sinach0191(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is sweet

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Gabson001(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nor be cheat
Na normal subscription
Ok thanks bro
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by sanchybaby: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
And trumpsters will be like "oh my gosh"

Huawei congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by kokomilala(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Momentum for the Internet of Everything billed for 2020.But the future started now.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by HitSong: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:
Me thinks this is the actual cause of dispute between the gringos and the slit-eyes.
The pale skinned pigs grin

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by psucc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
So no Lagos Ajegunle there? Looollllllllsssssssssss
freemanbubble:

See were you dey call
Even the ajegunle nor be bush because say tree nor dey
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by ocelot2006(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yet Nigerian service providers just launched 4G (LTE)....
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Ugosample(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

Chinese are stunted slit-eyed mofos and they can go choke on ricearoni.

Those evil people who exploit others for selfish gain. Go and see African countries that they're taking over their airports and seaports.

Nigger Africans are stupid

The Chinese are just exploiting that foolishness

that's all.

the Europeans have exploited and gone

the Chinese are next

even fools have refused to have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Henri8: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
My Airtel 4G speed is like that of 5G if not faster than the so called 5G

Airtel is good
But they can zap data for the world.
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by dfrost: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Those ones, Brexit don hammer them, they no get direction again.

The comments are killing me. cheesy grin
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by ollah2: 4:20am On Jun 02, 2019
poseidon12:

If they did, it will still be with Huawei equipment. When it comes to 5G, Huawei is the only game in town for now.

They used Samsung equipments
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemi(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
My Airtel 4G speed is like that of 5G if not faster than the so called 5G

Airtel is good
whch area r u
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by dfrost: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Gabson001:

I load to sub yday naim them give me 300mb, i just say make i use the mb update my playstore, whatsapp before i sub naim them pack my money join oh... Even 5naira no remain.. Ahswr the thng pain me

cheesy grin
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2019
psucc:
This is when we are still struggling with EDGE which our service providers has clone to display 3G on the screen. Corporate scam in Nigeria is mind-boggling.

even if you want to play the blame game, at least let it be sensible

network providers in Nigeria now use 4G as a major catching offer even to give out bonuses and here you are saying what's not needed.
please let's be guided
we are moving slow in Nigeria yes we get that but let's add sense into whatever we do or say
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemanbubble: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2019
freemi:
whch area r u

Benin city
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by freemi(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Benin city
oke. Here in calabar no 4g yet n 3g is not stable
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2019
bendike:

I de use huawei y9 2019! Solid phone. I will buy their product even if they stop using android.
Team huawei grin
lolz na Huawei sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2019
maasoap:

Because it is cheap and gives satisfaction but they wouldn't want to agree publicly
yeah that's what I hate about them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
aadoiza:

You are absolutely right on this. I checked on Amazon to try and buy an auto diagnostic scanner, the price was $444. Then I checked the same scanner on Aliexpress and it was placed at $242. In fact, I eventually bought it for $218 after some negotiations with the seller plus claiming some of Aliexpress coupons.
bro China all the way ooo

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by stanley000: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
All those USA fan boys will not see the positive part of China now,na to dey come here dey criticise China and when you look at there hand they're either using Tecno, infinix,Itel or Xaiomi phones Even some are even using Made in China Led tv.
lmao at the made in china led TV, I can trust Chinese maybe on phones but I will never, I repeat never ever buy a Chinese TV or AC, never lol
Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
johnkay1:
So, it will be swallowing data five times than before?
There was a time MTN 10mb can last for a week, but when 3G came 10 mb can no longer last 5 seconds, then 4G surfaced with which 10 mb can't open your Facebook App.

You're just funy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Free Browsing. / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.