Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji (443 Views)

Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video) / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji by splendid22(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
The name Gloria Oloruntobi may not ring a bell, but when you hear the name Maraji, the comedian best known for her skits on Instagram comes to mind.
The 22-year old graduate of International Relations who describes herself as “a normal, shoe in, shirt on, get the job done type of girl”, has carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian entertainment industry .

Maraji who was a panellist a ‘Live Your Dreams Africa’ Conference on Saturday 1st of June 2019 said her happiness used to depend on having her videos go viral.
Hear her:”My happiness used to depend on having my videos go viral. I soon discovered it was unhealthy because otherwise I would get depressed.Loyalty is for only a particular period if you don’t put in efforts you may go down”, she said

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/my-happiness-used-to-depend-on-having-my-videos-go-viral-maraji/

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji by mohiozua(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
She's smart.

Seeking validation from people always results in depression and, in extreme cases, suicides.

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Blessing VS ONYE EZE 1 Of China / Ex Tourism Queen Joyan Celebrate Her Birthday In Grandstyle / Davido Beats Wizkid Mercilessly In Stage Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.