Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) (47634 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) by TalkMyMindToo: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
LMandela:
I graduated from KSU in the month of March.

Do you know what happened to him? How he got killed?
Am in my lodge, so i cant tell wat happened to him, but the case is cult related issue, a guy was killed again this morning at front of school.
Re: Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) by princeSammyz: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
TalkMyMindToo:

Am in my lodge, so i cant tell wat happened to him, but the case is cult related issue, a guy was killed again this morning at front of school.
This is serious. Was he a student as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) by TalkMyMindToo: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2019
princeSammyz:
This is serious. Was he a student as well?
No verification yet.
One tin about cult, if you dont step on toes no one will come for u except u fortunate
Re: Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) by LMandela(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
TalkMyMindToo:

I know his death is cult related.

Someone was killed again? What happened this time? Same cult boys?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Eze Napoleon Amadi Killed By His Wife Gladys Amadi In Rivers State (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.