Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test (10344 Views)

I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Odenjiji: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by maisauki: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
stupidity:
he might be psycho but that nigga is deep.

Only God knows the stress and Shakara the OP might have made him go through. And even luring him to marry her first before even seeing how the pvssy looks like.

Now bros wants to be sure he’s really paying for a brand new car. So make the babe bring The VIN to check the Mileage on it. Because as it is now, I can swear it’s not brand new.
it's still 'better ' if it's London use. d gobe go b if na tokunbo vehicle wey dem don still use for naija. d tori no go b for here

3 Likes

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by boiz2men(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
breakerofchains:
Sometimes I wonder why you get married to men like this. Ride on.

Virginity test kor, olosho test ni

Try to see reasons with the guy.

I can almost swear the op has lied to the innocent guy. She told him no sex till.marriage cos she's a virgin but she's not and she's a hoe...

The dude wants to marry her but needs to know the truth. The op is.scared that her relationship of God knows how long will crumble because its foundation was built on lies and deceit.

She wants to manipulate the test in any way she can so the doctor can confirm she actually is a virgin.

But the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob will not let op go unpunished. Amen grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by bujebudanu1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin this thread Sha

Nairaland with my friend stories

3 Likes

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Uyi168: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
My friend is getting married n the guy is insisting on v test.....I want to know the procedures involved n she's a kind of scared..... Advice needed
Ur friend..
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Frezhkid10(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
PremzY001:

sounds like u r d one dat actually needs help.

a virgin has clear conscience and nothing to hide. hence, I can tell that you've lost it.

anyway, if u r serious enough, beep me & I'll tell u hw & where to get a virginity implant.

it wud be surgically implanted with no side effects, u go ahead with sex, it bursts out. little blood stains comes out just as in virgins.

u just hv to be a good actor.
scream like it's painful during d act.
always say 'wait , wait, wait'.
don't ask him to go deeper. it'll make him knw dat d hole has already been drilled by longer drill pipes.

if u wanna hv sex with a virgin harlot, an arrangement is usually made if u can afford d cost. they'll simply go for a virginity implant before sex.
if u want to sleep with them again in their Virgin form, they'll simply go for another implant.

send me a PM if interested
....I need these urgently for a friend..how can I reach u??
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Leemahorganics(f): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2019
BE YOUR OWN BOSS 08157268355
*_GET YOUR SKINCARE GUIDE AND PRO CREAM MIXING GU[color=#990000][/color]IDELINES EBOOK*
INCLUDING:
*Introduction to Organic Cream
*Introduction to pro mixing
*Introduction to lotions and creams
*Essential oils &Carrier oils
*Skin types & care
*Skin analysis
*How to make base cream
*Arabian glow whitening milk
*Papaya whitening lotion
*Glutax whitening lotion
*Hot Chocolate Body butter
*Ebony body butter
*Glowing Lotion
*India glow lightening lotion
*Glow and shine cream
*Lightening face cream
*Pimples face cream
*Body spot removal cream
*Body spot soap
*Face spot removal cream
*Pimples cleanser
*Whitening body polish
*Skin glow body scrub
*Collagen body scrub
*Lightening oil
*Pimples eradicator soap
*Knuckles eraser soap
*Knuckles cleanser
*Clear hands and feet
*Bleached skin cream
*Bleached skin oil
*Fair lady mix
*Skin glow night cream
*Whitening cream
*Extra whitening black soap
*Moroccan oil
*Talking oil
*Egyptian oil
*Bright n glow oil
*Repair oil
*Face cream
*Pink lips balm
*Pink lip scrub
*Pink lip activator
*Egyptian whitening milk
*Moroccan soap
*Melt n pour whitening/ lightening soaps
*Lightening oil
*Whitening oil
*Sunburn cream
*Sunburn cleanser
*Egyptian lotion
*Moroccan lotion
*Luminous lightening lotion
*Dark thigh fades.
*Whitening body wash.
*Green vein oil
*Loose skin cream
*Hot whitening oil
*Stretch mark cream
*Stretch mark scrub
*Stretch mark oil
*Russian whitening lotion
*Snow white cream
*Body scrub for stubborn skin
*Lightening body butter
*Kids glowing cream
*Sea salt toner
*Caramel tone lotion
*Filipino lotion
*10 days whitening cream
*Herbal lightening liquid wash
*Melt and pour face soap
*Butt enlargement cream
*Super half cast lotion
*Super half cast shower gel
*Super half cast oil
*Super half cast face cream
*Super half cast scrub
*Super half cast cleanser
*Anti aging cream
*Baby lotion
*Dark underarm remedy
*Weight loss remedy
*Chocolate body lotion for dark skin
*Whitening magic cream
*Skin lightening cream
*Skin lightening papaya lotion
*Whitening carrot soap
*Mango body butter
*Natural exfoliating scrub
*Whitening cream
*Half cast oil
*Half cast cream
*African liquid black soap
*Whitening face cream
*Cucumber whitening soap
*Egyptian magic cream
*Egyptian toning lotion
*Acne/pimples soap
*Knuckle eraser cream
Whitening black soap
*Kids herbals black soap
*Whitening powder
*Anti aging face mask
*Dark knuckles remedy
*Dark circles remedy
*Pimples /Eczema face mask
*Pink lip balm
*Skin glow serum
*Night lightening/glowing cream
*Skin glow remedy
*Butts and Breast enlargements/ enhancements oils, creams, etc
*Vagina lubricants
* Breast Firming Mask
*Vagina odor treatments
*Vagina Fluid booster
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by logan2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
cool

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by ubunja(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
they only take a look to see if the hymen. But a doctor looking is not 100 accurate o. some ladies are born without one
no one is born without a Hymen.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
boiz2men:

I can almost swear the op has lied to the innocent guy. She told him no sex till.marriage cos she's a virgin but she's not and she's a hoe...

The dude wants to marry her but needs to know the truth. The op is.scared that her relationship of God knows how long will crumble because its foundation was built on lies and deceit.

She wants to manipulate the test in any way she can so the doctor can confirm she actually is a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
ubunja:
no one is born without a Hymen.
back it up with facts, i have seen some teenagers yet toattain coitarche, hymen in absentia. science backs it up.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by mysticwarrior(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
No need for doctor, traditional method is very accurate, Soak fowl egg for grandnut oil and try to slide it inside the V hole, if by any chances the eggs penetrates up to half of its full length its means the girl is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by ubunja(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
funmisticqueen:
back it up with facts, i have seen some teenagers yet toattain coitarche, hymen in absentia. science backs it up.
[/s]
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
My friend is getting married n the guy is insisting on v test.....I want to know the procedures involved n she's a kind of scared..... Advice needed

first OP you are the one and you lied you are still a virgin but I'll still tell you how it is done.

the pvssy canal is almost fully closed about 90% or more of it is closed due to the hymen. so a doctor simply checks if you have been deflowered by opening the pvssy lips, if he cannot see ur cervix or if u have only a small hole (less than 10% of your pvssyhole where menstrual blood will flow out) then you are a virgin. but if you lost you hymen from sports, then you must still have a large chunk of the hymen remnants left in the pvssy walls (if not you are not a virgin and you didn't lose ur hymen thru sports), your pvssy walls also needs to be tight and not wide and loose.

so now you know, think of a better lie

2 Likes

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Religion6: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...na so..u left the question n started talking abt anoda thing
Pls reply my DM.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by gentlegenius(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
they only take a look to see if the hymen. But a doctor looking is not 100 accurate o. some ladies are born without one
You are right. I think visual checks to detect the presence of hymen remains the best virginity test option. Of course girls that were born without any trace of hymen exist, but statistics shows they are very few in the world. There's a very high chance that you won't meet any girl like that in your lifetime.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
gentlegenius:

You are right. I think visual checks to detect the presence of hymen remains the best virginity test option. Of course girls that were born without any trace of hymen exist, but statistics shows they are very few in the world. There's a very high chance that you won't meet any girl like that in your lifetime.
i have seen 2 so far.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by gentlegenius(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i have seen 2 so far.
I refuse to believe that those two you claim to see were born without hymen. It could be that those girls never had sex, but had inserted objects into their v@gina while playing as kids, or maybe they had very thin hymen that you couldn't detect. If they are matured girls, it is possible that they've had sex but deceived you that they are still virgins.
I've met a girl who was still a virgin at 23 but had no hymen. I later discovered that she once inserted a strapoon introduced to her by friend into her v@gina not knowing that it will destroy her hymen. I wouldn't have believe that she was a virgin if not that she passed my psychological and laxity test.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Op talk truth d@ ur friend NA YOU.....!!!!! grin
I can say @first glance u r a Hoe
And for those of u fvcktards blaming the Guy say e want virgin, some of u dont know if d Guy really "controlled" himself when he was young. He has d right to choose what he wants

1 Like

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
boiz2men:

AMEN...!!!!! Infact , i dey enta Ori Oke ontop d matter. God must save OP's fiance before d Guy buy dark market
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by goldust777: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Leemahorganics:

Is the person a virgin or not?
If not,contact me on 09022986758,I will tell her what to do and she is you can contact me too
Bad girls dem GOD will save guys from deceitful girls
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by KomonSense: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Sometimes I wonder how doctors carry out this virgnity test of a thing,,,,,,pls do they insert any object inside the vag**.....,,pls someone help me out

But i thought you said you were a nurse?

How come you don't know..

i said it
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Phenomenal16(f): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
KomonSense:

But i thought you said you were a nurse?

How come you don't know..

i said it
... Really must I know everything
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by KomonSense: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:

If you said so...

A nurse knows everything about human body ... just like a Doctor too
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by femmoy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
ibkayee:
When he asks you for a virginity test ask him to screenshot his bank balance for the past 6 months

we know ur type,money in exchange for ur pucci. shameless farm tool.

1 Like

Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by bluefilm: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Your friend abi na you?

It's a faceless forum for crying out loud so no need to be telling such obvious lies.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Newguyhere: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2019
ednut1:
Why marry a physco

So make the guy Kom chop left over pussy abi? undecided
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:
You're a nurse and you have no idea what a Virginity test is like? I think it's time we stopped blaming buhari in this country.
Re: How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
mhizv:

It goes way more than just looking if the hymen is there or not. Even doctor's know the hymen can easily break,just by doing something strenuous or even when exercising. Etc.
So I guess it's more than just looking out for the hymen
If your hymen breaks via strenuous activities, it only ruptures and doesn't detach without remnants. If a doctor examines the hole and there's no membrane suggestive of a hymen, only penetrative intercourse can cause such an obliterating trauma to the hymen and the subject is by no means a Virgin at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… / Abuja Is The Sex Capital Of Nigeria / Women And Trousers Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.