Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone (1850 Views)

How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone / Is It Possible To Use Radio On Iphone Without Internet / I Need Offline Radio On My Samsung S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by Yyvonne: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ever feel annoyed when you have to attach headphones to your phone before activating the FM tuner? Even if you find yourself in an area with strong FM signals that allow for excellent reception without an external antenna.

Well, not anymore. TECNO Mobile has unveiled an impressive flagship that doesn’t only boast of a monster battery capacity and eye-catchy design but also allows users to listen to the radio without having to plug in their earphones – the new TECNO Pouvoir 3.

Compared to its predecessors, the Pouvoir 3 has an internal antenna integrated into its system to sufficiently utilise available radio waves and then supply it to the tuner for better wireless radio reception.

In addition to this improved tech, the Pouvoir 3 is backed by an ultra long-lasting battery of 5000mAH that gives uninterrupted smartphone usage of up to 22 hours video playback, 20 hours music playback, 43 hours calling playback and 13 hours play games.

In essence, users can go 4 days standby on just a single charge. All these remarkable features are supported by the HiOS 4.1 custom user interface based on Android 8.1 Oreo and a 32GB ROM+2GB RAM storage configuration.

Building on TECNO’s legacy of eye-candy designs and vibrant displays, the Pouvoir 3 also sports a glossy gradient finish towards the back, tucked into 6.2 HD+ super full view, notch screen display and a 3.8mm slim body with a curved back that makes for an excellent grip.

Also, you don’t have to splurge on another device if you have a Pouvoir 3 as it has a spectacular camera package of 13MP + 13MP front and back cameras with AI beauty mode, adjustable flashlights, and stunning bokeh effects. The camera quality is built to take crisp and clean snapshots in every lighting condition.

If compared to other smartphones with the same impressive specs, it would be undeniable that Pouvoir 3 offers value for money spent, especially since its being made available at such a budget-friendly price tag of N42,500 .

Thankfully, with the Pouvoir 3, radio fans won’t have to resort to strenous methods (earphones) to listen to their favorite shows henceforth.
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yyvonne:
a 3.8mm slim body ....
...the Pouvoir 3 is backed by an ultra long-lasting battery of 5000mAH that gives uninterrupted smartphone usage of up to 22 hours video playback, and 13 hours play games.

this your lie can raise the dead

4 Likes

Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by DateMynd44(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
he's not lying I'm currently using the phone and my battery lasts for 4 days with average usage
see my battery details below
cc Yyvonne

Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
he's not lying I'm currently using the phone and my battery lasts for 4 days with average usage
cc Yyvonne
if its da one, redmi 7a can last 19days grin
what am talking about here is the screen-on time
no 4000,5000, or 6000mah can achieve 22hours video playback or 13hours of gaming straight from 100% without charging

2 Likes

Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by DateMynd44(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
no 4000,5000, or 6000mah can achieve 22hours video playback or 13hours of gaming straight from 100% without charging
tho I haven't tried that before but I believe he isn't exaggerating and I'm sure my 5000mah can achieve that 13 hours of gaming straight without charging cos I downloaded God of war PPSPP and i remember playing it for a about 3 hours straight or so and the only 6% battery reduced.
btw do we have any phone with 6000mah battery yet
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
tho I haven't tried that before but I believe he isn't exaggerating and I'm sure my 5000mah can achieve that 13 hours of gaming straight without charging cos I downloaded God of war PPSPP and i remember playing it for a about 3 hours straight or so and the only 6% battery reduced.
btw do we have any phone with 6000mah battery yet
there are phones with 7000mah-18000mah sef grin
With graphic intense gameß like pubg,asphalt 9,NBA,mortal combatx and others....highest ur phone can do is 6-7hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by Yyvonne: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
cc Yyvonne
impressive
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
cc Yyvonne
can you rate how good the camera is.
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by Doranzy: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
you deserve a bottle of beer smiley
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by DateMynd44(m): 2:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
can you rate how good the camera is.
poor.. just 8MP.
the only striking feature of the phone is that it's screen size is extra larger (6.3) very large and also it's battery is super strong and then it's an Android 9 version with a 2Gigahertz cpu which means no matter how large and super a game is, it'll still play without hanging.
but it's just 1GB ram and the camera is just 8MP very bad.
so I'd advise u Go for the other purvior 3air version it's 38-40k with 3Gb ram

Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2019
DateMynd44:
poor.. just 8MP.
the only striking feature of the phone is that it's screen size is extra larger (6.3) very large and also it's battery is super strong and then it's an Android 9 version with a 2Gigahertz cpu which means no matter how large and super a game is, it'll still play without hanging.
pourvoir 3 I know has 13mb camera both rear and front. so I want to know how good the camera is....
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yyvonne:
impressive
bro I can't record calls on my Techno purvior Air 3.
u can see from the attached pics below that there is no option for record call as other phones have.
what do I do now?

Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by ddjay: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin grin grin
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by bemagnify: 4:14am On Aug 18, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
u can see from the attached pics below that there is no option for record call as other phones have.
what do I do now?

Download call recorder from playstore simple
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by pappybarry(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Wow. Almost all smartphones uses earphones for radio, it's hard to find a smartphone that don't uses earphones for radio. This is great
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by pappybarry(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
pourvoir 3 I know has 13mb camera both rear and front. so I want to know how good the camera is....
the camera is quite impressive o. A neighbour of mine won't just let me rest with me taking her pictures every Sunday before she goes to church lol
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by pappybarry(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
poor.. just 8MP.
40k? That's quite affordable
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by pappybarry(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
cc Yyvonne
WOW! shocked
Re: Listen To Radio On The Pouvior 3 Without Using An Earphone by Yyvonne: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
what do I do now?
the option would pop up when the person receives the call na

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Phone As Huge Market In Nigeria?? / Nin Wahala / Tecno Camon 18 Review: One A Month Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.