Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Perhaps Depression Has A Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Perhaps Depression Has A Cure (279 Views)

Depression Has Finally Won. / Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perhaps Depression Has A Cure by erioluwacomfort: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
It has taken its toll on many a people whom you think are having a feel of good life.

You sincerely pity the victims but you don't really think you're fast becoming one because to you, you're living fine and right. at least you've enough not to be poor.

But depression is really not a respecter of status. If you ask, everyone somewhere is depressed about something.

You may not just know. So sometimes you worry long about issues and even sleep off on the couch.

You're not depressed but when you heard that your friend has gained admission or someone gave birth to a child or someone just bought a car or someone is getting married and you remember you've none of those yet.

Your heart skips a bit with eyes widened like "really?" and then your mind begins to think again like "why me?" "why not you?"

Seriously my friend, that's just where "all" gets started. And about depression, I think you've more to be thankful about than to be depressed.

Cos even "the make over" do not conceal depression enough cos depression is a mind.

A mind that is not satisfied, a mind that's unstable, a mind of sadness, a mind that's not thankful.

So, before you get depressed, think about things to be thankful for and see if depression will stay or not.

#erioluwacomfort
Re: Perhaps Depression Has A Cure by theumpteenth: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
erioluwacomfort:

It has taken its toll on many a people whom you think are having a feel of good life.

You sincerely pity the victims but you don't really think you're fast becoming one because to you, you're living fine and right. at least you've enough not to be poor.

But depression is really not a respecter of status. If you ask, everyone somewhere is depressed about something.

You may not just know. So sometimes you worry long about issues and even sleep off on the couch.

You're not depressed but when you heard that your friend has gained admission or someone gave birth to a child or someone just bought a car or someone is getting married and you remember you've none of those yet.

Your heart skips a bit with eyes widened like "really?" and then your mind begins to think again like "why me?" "why not you?"

Seriously my friend, that's just where "all" gets started. And about depression, I think you've more to be thankful about than to be depressed.

Cos even "the make over" do not conceal depression enough cos depression is a mind.

A mind that is not satisfied, a mind that's unstable, a mind of sadness, a mind that's not thankful.

So, before you get depressed, think about things to be thankful for and see if depression will stay or not.

#erioluwacomfort
hmm
Re: Perhaps Depression Has A Cure by erioluwacomfort: 3:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Hi, though am not an health expert but I strongly believe you're going to be fine. This phase will pass. Stay strong.
Re: Perhaps Depression Has A Cure by InansBobo(m): 5:04am On Aug 24, 2019
theumpteenth:
hmm
you mailed me. For what purpose please ?

(1) (Reply)

SUICIDE: What Sniper Will Do To You if u Foolish To Think Its The Easy Way Out / Grow Your Breasts Bigger And Faster / Improve Erectile Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.