Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,420 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) (63499 Views)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by tydi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Rule one

Never fall in love with a woman

If you desperate to fall in love, fall in love with your kids.

Kids! You're still taking it too far.. Cus kids too might ignore you.. Rather get a cute pet and love it till death. Worst, it could die. You replace it with a finer one.. If it was dog you bought and love it and it eventually dies you get a lion.. And it continues

4 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by deavicky(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
I also dey pray make all this sniper drinkers no make Buhari bound sniper oh. Cos people say the stuff the kill mosquito like mad.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by solmusdesigns: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
shocked

some guys need to stop dating till they can figure out why they are dating and who they really are
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by marleymalibu(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
this is starting to look like a murder. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by peacenaija(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Correctgist:
angryThe girlfriend of Ezekiel Joseph Mayowa, a Lagos State Polytechnic student who recently committed suicide has finally spoken about the incident.

The lady who reportedly jilted Mayowa gave her statement to Police.

In the statement, she told Police investigators that herself and the deceased dated for nine years. That the deceased is fond of beating her. That while she was with the deceased in his room, they had a quarrel and he, as usual, resorted into physical violence. That she ran into the restroom and upon return she found him gasping for breath with an empty bottle of sniper beside him.

Homicide detectives from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba visited the scene at Eyita area, Ikorodu. The corpse of the said Joseph Mayowa was deposited at General hospital mortuary for autopsy while the girlfriend was invited for questioning. An investigation is ongoing to determine whether it was actually a suicide case or murder.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/girlfriend-of-jilted-laspotech-student-who-committed-suicide-finally-speaks/

This is The Apostolic church choir Uniform, i hope the witness leaders will admonish the youths on the ongoing withness cinvention.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by marleymalibu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
omohlexy:
If you watched the video the guy made before the said suicide,you will observe the guy was videotaped. You can't make a video of yourself with all those gestures and there will be no distortions. There were even zooms and angular coverage. This girl should be properly investigated. My question is who videotaped this guy?
is d video days before the suicide or moments?
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Curlieweed: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
The lady's lying. She need to be tortured till she confess what actually happened to her boyfriend!

I’m surprised they’re calling this suicide. The girl’s story doesn’t add up at all.

The guy was beating you, then killed himself because you ran into a room to hide. Even some small pikin no go believe this one.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nicepoker101(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
That girl should be questioned properly.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
Some girls can seriously make guys do crazy things.. A girl once left my brother cos he had no job yet.. They are only looking for made men, only very few want to be part of the making process.. That's why we have so much more of overaged singles, broken relationships and broken marriages everywhere. Pls if you are reading this just know that no one is worth dying over and WHERE YOU ARE NOW IS NOT WHERE YOU WILL BE ALWAYS. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Is he suppose to date your Brother without a job?

Lets be honest. Does she herself have a job though

I cannot even date a girl that has No Job for real.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by AbooNasir(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
ok,the seems somehow.....but then i feel love is not for the weak,cuz the deceased seems like a weakling (emotional wise)....

my True story.....just this evening today today,my gf that we ve been planning our wedding with just told me we can't continue again,i asked her why? she said her family wants her to marry her ex which she dated few years before me..... imagine, i feel pained but then even before today i already made up my mind for something like this......i refuse to drink sniper over any body,my life precious to me die!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Philspace(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
wizod:
Dying for a pussy dat will still smell after two hours of taking bath
I SWEAR.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by patroit001(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
egopersonified:
instead of suicide, can't these people just leave everything behind and relocate, even if it is to zamfara state?
Relocating to zamfara is still another form of suicide
grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by goshen26: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
We tried calling those near to his house when we saw that video he posted on Facebook holding a full bottle of sniper, trying to reach him b4 he did the stupid thing, but was late

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nedubest(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
rip man
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by uuzba(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Rule one

Never fall in love with a woman

If you desperate to fall in love, fall in love with your kids.
So you will go and f*** any mad woman on the road to bear you kids first?
I don't understand your logic

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by ghettochild4u(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Me that some girl just broke my heart now....e pain me o n e still dey pain me but why I go drink sniper wey milk stout,castle lite,black label lager dey here

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Barney11:
I don't know why one will kill himself or herself for love? I can't remember how many girls that jilted me or I jilted too before I got married, it is a free world, no body should be forced to remain in a relationship she or he doesn't like, again not everyone can handle heart breaks, rest on. Life goes on for the living.

Point of correction...they commited suicide as a result of depression which is a mental illness.

If a Jobless guy gets jilted by a lady and he kills himself it's not really because she left but it will be because of the lack of job...

So if we check these people who kill themselves cos of heart break we will find out that there is an underlying reason that can make them depressed.

So we need to always tackle any possible cause of repression in a timely manner.

There was a time in my life when I was so broke but I just faced my parole without complicating my life with any romance cos if at that time I allowed any lady mess me up I for run mad and anything could hav happened?

There is always a state of madness(dspression) before suicide....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by liver123(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Stupid and Childish Idiot. You took your life because of a girl
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Philspace(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Donald95:
Children of the world that was sent to school to Read. Look at how they are perishing deceiving themselves in theselves in the name of love

It is even better you use your two balls for money ritual than you end up wasted like this man

*Tufiakwa angry

Thats the power of TOTOLOGY
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by grandstar(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sounds like a coc.k and bull story. She must have poisoned and then placed the sniper around him.

He properly threatened he'll kill her if she left him (she was the captive of this weak and possessive man for 9years) and she preferred to kill him and gain her freedom

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Perhaps the guy bought the sniper and threatened to end his life in front of the girl..
U know some girls can be quite stubborn. She probably told him to go ahead and drink it. This I am sure could be the reason the guy beat her mercilessly which made her ran away.
You know. It's crazy mehn. What did I even know self.
This guy is just a weakling.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
dis sniper of a tin dat youths be using to take dhirr life over heartbreak.govt should control d sales of dis deadly agent or neautralize its potency.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by shogsman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is obviously murder not suicide
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by Ejilaj(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
Some girls can seriously make guys do crazy things.. A girl once left my brother cos he had no job yet.. They are only looking for made men, only very few want to be part of the making process.. That's why we have so much more of overaged singles, broken relationships and broken marriages everywhere. Pls if you are reading this just know that no one is worth dying over and WHERE YOU ARE NOW IS NOT WHERE YOU WILL BE ALWAYS. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

You're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nasirujj(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
No RIP for this one
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nosiebaba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
alizma:

Since you know this, why investing your emotions in a relationship when you aren't made yet?
I am not talking about myself.. Read well.. Also having a job is not a pre-requisite for being in a relationship. Not everyone will be employees and Being a successful entrepreneur can take more time. The foundation of a 10 storey building will take a lot more time to build than a bungalow. For me I rather be with someone that stuck with me when it seemed I had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by RZArecta2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
you're dating doesn’t mean you should beat your girlfriend like drum, if her mouth or character pass be careful, it’s better you guys break up
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
aladura1:

Why on earth would someone commit suicide because of woman?

If u aaassssk meeee, na who I go assssk?
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nosiebaba(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
RZArecta2:
you're single doesn’t mean you should beat your girlfriend like drum, if her mouth or character pass be careful, it’s better you guys break up
I'm trying to make sense of what you are trying to say.. If I am single which girlfriend will I have to beat like drum
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Further investigation is required.

If he had been violent prior, his reaction should be trying to get through to the girlfriend in the rest room and not committing suicide.

Sometimes, the really is stranger than fiction.

God console his family.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) by nosiebaba(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
RZArecta2:
you're single doesn’t mean you should beat your girlfriend like drum, if her mouth or character pass be careful, it’s better you guys break up
firstly where you there? And did the police find any evidence of physical abuse in her. There is more to that story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.