Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day (383 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day by Correctgist(f): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
A groom has cancelled his wedding to his bride on the day they were supposed to be celebrating – The wedding day.

This story was narrated by a twitter user who wrote that the guests at the wedding were already seated waiting for the arrival of the couple.

Moments later, the groom walked into the wedding venue and made the shocking announcement.

She wrote;
So today, we went for a wedding
Got there, sat and we were waiting for the arrival of the couple. Only for the groom to walk in and announce that the wedding has been cancelled.
I’m still shocked

She also stated that the groom was Yoruba, while the bride was from Cross River state.
PS; groom is Yoruba �
Bride is Cross River!
They had their traditional marriage on Thursday

She however didn’t state further the reason why the wedding was cancelled, or if at all the groom gave the reason for such decision.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/drama-as-groom-cancels-wedding-on-wedding-day/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day by tydi(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin

He has his reasons..

Better not to start what you cannot finish.
Re: Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day by Planet3xi: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Why post a inconclusive story. Until the details are known it lives a lot to guesses and wrongs. Marriages get cancelled now and then. When the story's complete, then it should be a story. Till then, its just a tacky attempt to start a trend
Re: Drama As Groom Cancels Wedding On Wedding Day by aristocratic5(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chai this one touch me oooo

(1) (Reply)

Uloma’s Bridal Shower With Of Livelystones Was A Happy Yellow Event! / If You Don’t Love Me, Please Don’t Marry Me. / Serious Relationship Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.