Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game (92467 Views)

Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, Boyfriend Of Kinsey Wolanski Who Invaded UCL Final Reacts / Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion / Who Is Kinsey Wolanski? Meet Lady Who Invaded Champions League Final Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Dearlord(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
This final is super hot.
The match need to be replayed because of this hot babe
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by oloriLFC(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
And the lady knew Salah and Mane are fasting abi which kain evils be that for God's sake! undecidedEven Klopp had to turn his back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by sparta191(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
namiji2598:
that was the only entertaining period of the match, the remaining match was boring

Very correct man.
Didn't even seem like a final moreover the champions league .��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Burchester: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by seangy4konji: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
She get ishu obo.

Not like toke makinwa own qeh be say na padded for deh there.

1 Like

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Osanobua eeeeeehh! shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
modaink333:
you mean etinosas twin?
Chai..

1 Like

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
fecta:
She is the reason the match was boring, because the players were trying to hide their Erection and play at the same time.

Anyway

Up Liverpool.

Haters go and cry grin grin
Sense no go kee you for this life cheesy
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by worriedguy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Earthquake2:

Jailed what, she has 637k Instagram followers

Her name is Kinsley Sue
too many people with that name on Instagram, don't even know the real one
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Earthquake2: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
worriedguy:

She has 700k+ followers now

Search her name on google
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Donlexybaze(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mikocake:
Better angle grin
chaii I ran out of Vaseline, abeg who get the one wey I fit borrow
cc:smellysperm
lefulefu
offpoint1
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by jojothaiv(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
People will not amazed to cease me..

To tidy that punna after tonight match go be consolation to some Tottenham player..
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by HMarshal(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
No Yansh sef,not even tempting to behold (it all strts from the eyes ). Put an equally pretty African slay queen wit same body size & bigger Yansh in that "thing" she's wearing & see if those players wuld get them selves for 10seca after games resumption
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by emma321(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Biography of Kinsey Wolanski
, Kinsey Wolanski A Spanish woman who invaded the champions league match
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by projet: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
wetin dey babe want sef
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Bamz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:

What will happen to the lady? Will she be jailed?

She will only be banned by UEFA I think
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Vizzim: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
oloriLFC:
And the lady knew Salah and Mane are fasting abi which kain evils be that for God's sake! undecidedEven Klopp had to turn his back grin grin

She was on a mission but I think she failed.

1 Like

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by nokatakata: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
See the way the man running after her is licking his lips....Lol...man be like come here you delicious thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by projet: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
the babe try mehn...that shit was really revealing
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by KristaPretty(f): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Komolafe89:
this goat must be sick

If your goat is sick you kill it for peppersoup or take it to the Zoologist!
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by mitchyy(f): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Beface:
Oyibo never seize to amaze person,wetin she forget for the field way she dey run go inside to go carry! See as she do leg like person way want dance Zanku! Meanwhile within 25mins of her display in the field, she has gotten over 100,000 followers on Instagram. She just succeeded in doing free advertisement with over 300 millions viewers watching the Champion League final.

She has close to 1 million followers now
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Offpoint1: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Donlexybaze:
chaii I ran out of Vaseline, abeg who get the one wey I fit borrow
cc:smellysperm
lefulefu
offpoint1
I'm retired sir... I hanged my boot long ago.
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by luvyaself95(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
So she was popular like this and she decided to disgraced herself white people don't have shame... spit..
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by luvyaself95(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
So she was popular like this and she decided to disgraced herself white people don't have shame... spit..
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by mitchyy(f): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
worriedguy:

Its @kinsey_sue
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Offpoint1:

I'm retired sir... I hanged my boot long ago.
Bro, what happened? shocked shocked

You were my inspiration
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by lexy2014: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
NairaMedia:
Here is the viral moment a football fan ran unclad into the field during UEFA Champions league final between Tottenham Vs Liverpool.

The woman was dragged away from the field by the officials.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/see-moment-unclad-woman-ran-to-field.html

I believe she's d gf of vitaly. One stupid Russia guy that's always invading pitches& was banned by FIFA from coming to stadium. Since he couldn't do it himself, he sent his babe
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Danwakae(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
ADVERT STUNT.....VITALY
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
hmmmmm.
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by lexy2014: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
luvyaself95:
So she was popular like this and she decided to disgraced herself
white people don't have shame...
spit..

I believe she's d gf of vitaly. One stupid Russia guy that's always invading pitches& was banned by FIFA from coming to stadium. Since he couldn't do it himself, he sent his babe
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by worriedguy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
mitchyy:

Its @kinsey_sue
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? / Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.