Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game (92439 Views)

Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, Boyfriend Of Kinsey Wolanski Who Invaded UCL Final Reacts / Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion / Who Is Kinsey Wolanski? Meet Lady Who Invaded Champions League Final Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Earthquake2: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Afam4eva:
That's the girlfriend of Youtuber, Vitaly. He did it at the Brazil world cup and the superbowl. he was supposed to do t it Russia but backed out.

He suppose do am for Russia make them kill am grin
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Offpoint1: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Bro, what happened? shocked shocked

You were my inspiration
gringrin I'm now a coach, I don't play in the fieldcheesy

you grab me
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Offpoint1: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Donlexybaze:
baba why na ?
cheesy nothing... I just need to coach now, I no longer playcheesy
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Jokkarm2: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2019
The only thing the whole world did not see is her clitoris but she has exposed the women Toto to the wold .

But the girl Toto fresh and clean not all these Yoruba girls that their Toto will be dirty and smelling especially when you give them pa pa pa pa pa pa pa it will boom out the whole room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by OyinO: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Teewhy2:
Am sure one of the 23 guys on the field will not be able to concentrate during the match again, only be flashing that image of the below through out the match.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo

Everybody is not like you. Why flash image of a wayward bittch in ya sane mind instead of focusing on ya championship?
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by OyinO: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2019
adecz:
grin

A beautiful, smooth, wonderful
Camel toe.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

Not the fake ones our black
slay mamas love pushing into our
faces on SM.

This has compensated me for
our loss to Liverpool.

cool

Inferiority complex is a mental disease. Black is original and doesn't fade. Don't ever compare any other skin to melanin enriched skin that doesn't crack. And don't call or refer to bleached up bleeped up skin as Black Skin which is polished Brass of gold. Give it 40years, and that smooth-looking camel toe will become rugged cracked toe of an original desert camel. It is ONLY the Black Skin which can convert sunlight into VITAMIN D. Now take that to the banks and cash in on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Offpoint1:

gringrin I'm now a coach, I don't play in the fieldcheesy

you grab me
grin grin grin
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Donlexybaze(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Offpoint1:

cheesy nothing... I just need to coach now, I no longer playcheesy
based on who u be na .. My Coach
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by sirusX(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2019
ITbomb:
And she got her free advert in front of hundreds of cameras

That was the point from the onset...her name would be mentioned to millions and people would search for her....blogs would show other pictures and add jara to the story

1 Like

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by adecz: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2019
OyinO:

Inferiority complex is a mental disease. Black is original and doesn't fade. Don't ever compare any other skin to melanin enriched skin that doesn't crack. And don't call or refer to bleached up bleeped up skin as Black Skin which is polished Brass of gold. Give it 40years, and that smooth-looking camel toe will become rugged cracked toe of an original desert camel. It is ONLY the Black Skin which can convert sunlight into VITAMIN D. Now take that to the banks and cash in on it.

Fake Camel toe slay mama sighted!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Where are the 'A country where things work' crewmembers?
If that happened here, they should have started castigating Nigeria
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by bikerboy1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Beface:
Oyibo never seize to amaze person,wetin she forget for the field way she dey run go inside to go carry! See as she do leg like person way want dance Zanku! Meanwhile within 25mins of her display in the field, she has gotten over 100,000 followers on Instagram. She just succeeded in doing free advertisement with over 300 millions viewers watching the Champion League final.

What's her username abeg grin
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Skmoda360(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I can’t see any naked woman invading the pitch owhat is he saying?

The woman isn’t an English but Russian!

The match wasn’t played in England but Spain!

So where comes the sense to call for the ban on EPL team from the European Competitions
His brain is under is anus grin grin grin
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Skmoda360(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
namiji2598:
that was the only entertaining period of the match, the remaining match was boring
Over-boring is the best word to us....
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Skmoda360(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
Mehn see fat pusy.. shocked
Fresh camel toe
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Beface(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
bikerboy1:

What's her username abeg grin
Her Instagram account as been deleted after the stunt. Her fans grew from 230,000 to over 2,300,000 before it was deleted. Her name is Kinsey Wolanski.
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by bikerboy1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Beface:
Her Instagram account as been deleted after the stunt. Her fans grew from 230,000 to over 2,300,000 before it was deleted. Her name is Kinsey Wolanski.

What!!!!

From 200k to 2.3million.

Who could have deleted it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Beface(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
bikerboy1:

What!!!!

From 200k to 2.3million.

Who could have deleted it
At this point, you need to ask Google!
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by Newsupdate24: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by simeotexy: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
thick pomo
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by sofiegomez0817: 2:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game by OyinO: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2019
adecz:

Fake Camel toe slay mama sighted!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm a Man. A proud Black Man who is proud of every Awakened self-loving and Conscious Black WombMan. Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? / Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.