Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,483 members, 7,751,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 11:12 PM

Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! (2609 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Actor Shows Off Son On Birthday [photo] / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Pregnant For Emeka Enyiocha / Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 4real(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2007
Well am not the best designer in the world as said above i designed the site, i know my job and i know it well, but i can only design what you want me to and what you pay for, you can check some of my work www.9jafinest.com, 9jaworld e.t.c as for the spelling error if am right the only one you guys talked about is the nomination thing, well that is what the client wants, if there is another one i stand corrected. Thank you for those who said i tried as for those who say the site is big, your screen resolution is low try and use 1078 up wards,you would see it better, i got a call from emeka and we are meeting to design another site and if it is not good i would refund his money and even pay for the site if someone else designs it, that is if he agrees to pay me what i ask him?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by rubby(f): 3:33am On May 16, 2007
well, soup wey sweet na money kill am, if u ask Nonso how much he paid 4 his site am sure Emeka didnt pay for that quarter, so it goes 4 everyone, if u want good things, u have to pay well for it. so how come some visit the boutique n some others d bend-down?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by Orikinla(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2007
sisimose:

lol @orikinla

wetin you get against Nonso? grin grin grin

Sisimose,
I don't have anything against Nonso Diobi or any Nollywood artiste.
I have highlighted him on Naijarules and Nairaland when the "Manager" made an appeal to me to do so last year.

I have the best interests of Nollywood actors, actresses and directors at heart. But most of them don't measure up to the international standards of those in my network. Therefore, I leave them at the level they prefer as "local champions".

I did not know Nonso until the "Manager" mentioned him to me.
I don't know most Nollywood artistes who were not with us when we started in the early 90s. And Nonso only joined later.

Let me enlighten the ignorant ones who thought Emeka Enyiocha is paying me.

Nollywood only became popular, because of Mnet's Africa Magic and they sell cheap to Mnet.

At the beginning, Mnet paid only $700 to show any of the Nollywood home videos. And most of the desperate Onitsha/Idumota marketers rushed to Mnet.
$700 is a huge sum to most Nigerians where the majority live on less than $2 a day.
$700 is less than what I received to interview Keziah Jones for a Japanese fan.
Nollywood actors, actresses, directors and marketers are still poor.
They don't even have any insurance for productions.
No insurance for accidents during production.
J.T. Tom West died in an accident during production, and there was no insurance for that.
Another Nollywood actor collapsed and died on Location in Uyo in South Eastern Nigeria recently.

Every artiste who is educated and enlightened enough does not need any prompt to have a website.
It is a must.

Flash websites and other formats are even available gratis, and you can pay to customize it with only $50.

I give out FFA websites and my master domain has unlimited sub-domains I am giving out gratis and better than whatever anyone can get elsewhere. Because, I give out the FFA websites and free hosting for 2 years without placing any advert on it. You are free to use it and place as many adverts and other contents you wish.

The above information is for the education of the ignorant ones who don't know that I have the largest Nigerian media online and my online cinema is real online theatre and not the YouTube or MySpace videos clustering the Internet.

Any Filmmaker can screen movies and documentaries on my Montage Internationale and charge for subscriptions. They will only pay me 25% of what they are charging.
I am going to pay more than what Nollywood movie producers are making on Africa Magic.

My Montage Internationale Film Festival is in the pipeline.

I haveĀ  DoP in Brazil and we have agreed to shoot "Monkey Village" on Bonny Island in 2008 by the grace of God. And I have another American partner in Maryland and she has already made reservations for me in September for my American project. And there are enough world class professionals in our Club Cinema network to work with.

I have a duly registered publishing company in Nigeria and my books are being sold daily online and offline.

Emeka Enyiocha and other Nollywood actors and actresses need Orikinla Osinachi more than he needs them.
Even the "Manager" of Nonso Diobi who made that flash website for him got a film distributorship deal by my recommendation and if she cannot perform, she will lose it.

N.B:
Orikinla Osinachi is a registered brand.
I created it for public relations and charities.

After all has been said and done, except God grants me the grace, I cannot achieve anything.
I can do nothing without my Chi.
So Osinachi!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 4real(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2007
well am glad to say that i met with emeka today and we have talked and you just watch out for the new site coming up, as for the nonso site it is not all that, the beauty of a site is for it to open fast and quick even with a slow dial up link, it took me 1hr to open his site on a board band link up, apart from that i think omotola site is very good but pls don't bring nonso site into it, it totally wak
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by cuteass1(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2007
4real:

well am glad to say that i met with emeka today and we have talked and you just watch out for the new site coming up, as for the nonso site it is not all that, the beauty of a site is for it to open fast and quick even with a slow dial up link, it took me 1hr to open his site on a board band link up, apart from that i think omotola site is very good but please don't bring nonso site into it, it totally wak

So its now you who tells us what to like, and not?? LMAO . . we choose to say Nonso's site is lovely, thats our opinion. On the other hand, we thought Emeka's wasn't, end of story.

You don't have to shine a bad light on Nonso's because we didn't approve of your work, our critics are for you to present a better one next time, afterall we didn't know you were the hand behind the nothing-to-write-home-about site, so don't take it personal, ok??

We love Nonso's site, and there's nothing you can do to change that, cappiche?? wink wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by rubby(f): 6:37am On May 18, 2007
well, u all started it, and thanks Orikinla for shedding more light on this to them, people just like to talk they dont check for facts.well done and thanks for what you are doing out there for Nigeria. smiley
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 4real(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2007
cute ass i guess that is your name for one i took whatever was given to me in good faith am sure you have checked my other sites and have seen that the nonso site does not come near to what i did, well i believe you use glasses and that is why you don't know your left from your right.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 9ja4eva: 11:56pm On May 22, 2007
lol

wonders
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by robsw3: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hi there. Just stumbled across a new and improved site of Emeka's. www.emekaenyiocha.net

Guys and gals, check it out!!!!

Cheers.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready! by 4real(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2007
http://72.232.8.114/~danny/ check out this site yet to be finished by the same guy who did emeka first site

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Seun's Birthday! / Is Tchidi Chikere Dating Tonto Dikeh? / KWAM 1's Daughter, Honey B, Takes Off Her Shirt To Promote Her New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.