Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pastor Lays Dead, Refuses To Wake Up Until Church Raises A Particular Sum (video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lays Dead, Refuses To Wake Up Until Church Raises A Particular Sum (video (278 Views)

Pastor Lays Hand On Covid-19 Patients And This Happens / Pastor Lays Dead, Refuses To Wake Up Until Church Raises A Particular Sum (video / Pastor Lays Hands On Women's Stomach In Church, What Do You Think? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lays Dead, Refuses To Wake Up Until Church Raises A Particular Sum (video by Damyonline: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Female pastor lays dead while the service was ongoing in church, refuses to stand up until church members contribute a certain amount of money requested.

The pastor laid there until members started trooping out, dropping their contributions on her while she refused to wake up.

Watch video and see reactions here >> https://lailasnews.com/pastor-lays-dead-refuses-to-wake-up-until-church-raises-a-particular-sum-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Lays Dead, Refuses To Wake Up Until Church Raises A Particular Sum (video by psucc(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
When I looked at the source, I saw 'lai' so I don't know which of them whether mohammed son or what. I am actually confused

(1) (Reply)

MSSN-LASU Solicit Support To Get Her DAWAH Bus / The First Incarnation Of Allah Into The Homo Sapiens World / The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.