Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana (641 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana by LifeDrama: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
A goat thief who together with 2 other accomplices stole goats from Tenguanya near Klo Agogo, a farming community in the Eastern region and killed two men escaping has been burnt alive in the car they used for the operation.
The 3 thieves were moving around the Tenguanya community stealing goats. But their luck ran out when some young men in the community spotted them raised the alarm.

The young men jumped on motorbikes and gave the thieves a hot chase. But before help arrived, the goat thieves overpowered the men chasing them and shot two of them who died instantly.
The community members alerted residents of a nearby town who blocked the main road and accosted the thieves at Huhunya.
Two of the thieves managed to flee during the scuffle leaving one behind. The angry mob who got hold of the one left behind. They tied him up, placed him in the booth of the car the thieves used for the operation and burnt him alive.

They later managed to grab one of the two who escaped and attempted to burn him also alive but the police managed to rescue him and sent him to the Nkurakan Police Command under which Huhunya falls for investigations to begin.
Jerry Tettehfio and Aaron Padi Attarmah, the two young men who were killed by the thieves have been conveyed to the morgue at the Eastern Regional Hospital at Koforidua.

https://mandynews.com/goat-thief-tied-and-burnt-alive-in-a-car-by-angry-mob-in-ghana/

Re: Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana by fran6co(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana by eneojoedu(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
this country don tire me sef
Re: Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana by meobizy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
There’s no way I will believe that story and the car pictures are related.
Africans in their bloodlust are always proud to display their kill.
Since there are no pictures of the deceased I will write everything off as an excited writer’s imagination.
I even doubt the motorcycle picture is related to the car ones.
Re: Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
eneojoedu:
this country don tire me sef
You dey Ghana?
Re: Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana by indigenous234(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Shark Attack While Swimming "Teenager Loses Leg In Shark Attack" (photos) / Founder Of ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Training School Remanded In Prison / Misunderstanding Between Sars Operatives And Warri Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.