Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Urgent Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment (19509 Views)

Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) / Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Urgent Requirement of for Zonal Sales Manager for an FMCG company. (one each for North and East)

* Graduate with a post graduate degree in Business Management with specialization in Sales and Marketing.- Should have 10 years of experience in FMCG industry.
* Must have exposure to sales of FMCG products Milk, Canned food, Seasoning etc would be preferred.
*Responsible for developing the business in the given geographical area of North and East Nigeria for expanding Market and of launching new range of Products of a reputed Brand..
* Accountable for achieving the coverage, distribution, display range selling, secondary and primary sales objectives as per Annual Business Plan Account-abilities-Looking after the Business operations of entire Region.
* Achieving Primary and Secondary targets.
* Assigning Sales targets to ASMs and Sales Officers and monitoring on weekly basis.
* Manage the sales team by communicating clear job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance.- Training and motivating sales team
*Prepare monthly reports on actual sales vs. targets. Report on business opportunities trend sand competitive information.-
Interested Candidates should send in your CV to: hr@donias.com.ng with sub as ZM

I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community.
We also use the community to gather your feedback on how to serve you better to shape our work.

GET ALL STUDY PACKS MATERIALS FOR FREE!!!

Note : not all job vacancies are being posted here join us now to be entitled to all privileges.

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
VACANCY!!!

Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Sector: Healthcare

Job Summary:
Our Client, a reputable Healthcare company involved in marketing of diagnostic products seeks to hire the services of a Customer Service Executive who will be responsible for In-bound and Out-bound calls to customers to know their sales and technical needs, also identify and solve customer problems with various departments to improve customer experience.

Qualification & Skills Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Science related field is required
• Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in same role in Healthcare industry is key!
• Experience in providing advice and discussing services for a range of customer needs
• Have excellent reporting standards, documentation and record keeping skills
• Proven track record of managing accounts successfully
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suites and ability to adapt to company systems
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and remain focused

Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in word format with the job title as subject of the mail to: healthcare@estradaintl.com

Platinum Careers has been mandated by her client ( an IT Company ) to source for

Network Support Engineers.

Location - Ikeja, Lagos

Experience - 1-2 Years working as a network support engineer for a reputable company.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CV's to: funsho@platinum-careers.com with subject of your mail - Network Support Engineer.

Please send me a message via my inbox if you are a qualified candidate for this role and you have sent your CV.

Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
•Are you an experienced Financial Analyst?
•Are you looking for a new challenge?
•Are you well versed in;
oVariance Analysis
oMonthly Financial Reporting
oStatistics
ooffering financial and taxation advice on business structures, plans and operations
•Do you have a degree in Finance/ accounting?
•Are you a certified accountant?
•Do you have strong financial analysis skills?
If yes, kindly send your cv to chikaodi@avidhrconsulting.com

Urgently Needed.
IT officers Based in Ogun and Anambra.
BSc in Information Technology and 3-5years relevant experience.
Kindly send CV with position and state as subject of email to natasha.bassey@meca.com.ng
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Experience: 4-7 years handson in sales. Must have strong leadership capacity in managing people. Applicants with insurance background are highly desirable

Interested or know someone who fits? Send CVs to careers@snowfoxng.com

A Secretary is needed for immediate employment in a company is Sanya by Cele-ijesha express way. Candidate should have at least 1 year work experience, must be well organized and a graduate of any discipline. Interested candidates pls send cv to jobs@mcdonsecurity.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
A marketer with experience in haulage is currently needed to manage a company in the business of selling trucks and equipments.

Requirements:
Good managerial skills, 45yrs & above with over 4 years related exp.
Location is Sanya, Lagos.
Forward CVs to jobs@mcdonsecurity.com

VACANCY!!!

Role: Customer Relations Manager

Interested and qualified candidates should send their UPDATED resume to akin@gainrecruitment.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Please I need referrals for an experienced accountant with Audit Experience.

5-6years Accounting experience.
Qualification: BSC/HND

Office location: VI

Competitive pay with other benefits.

CV to restatework1@gmail.com

Thank you.

JUNIOR AUDIT OFFICER
Industry: Fastfood/Restaurant
Minimum of 1-2years experience in relevant role
Interested candidates should kindly send their CV's to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using "Junior Audit Officer" as subject of the mail.
Referrals urgently needed

I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community.
We also use the community to gather your feedback on how to serve you better to shape our work.

Note : not all job vacancies are being posted here join us now to be entitled to all privileges.

Re: Urgent Recruitment by oluwablin: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Pepenazeal7:
Vacancy
Quality Control Officer

Req:
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry, Micro Biology, Food technology or related field
Minimum of 2 years in experience in a functional area, such as quality control, research chemists, applied microbiology. Etc
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to somoruyi+ng@ and should use "Quality Control" as the subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you dont qualify
your email isn't valid. Kindly check and make corrections. Plus, what's the name of the company?
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2019
I need a job, I stay in Lagos, am a graduate of computer science n I have vast experience in hospitality management and sales experience
Pepenazeal7:

Get all the needed study packs for different firms available for free.

UBA is currently recruiting for OND and HND. Salary is 80k

An Accountant is needed on the island. Salary is 100-120k

Driver with a driver's license 50k

HR intern and experienced HR 45k and 150k respectively

BUA, NSE and lots more

Re: Urgent Recruitment by mourinho: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Nazeal:
VACANCY!!!

Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Sector: Healthcare

Job Summary:
Our Client, a reputable Healthcare company involved in marketing of diagnostic products seeks to hire the services of a Customer Service Executive who will be responsible for In-bound and Out-bound calls to customers to know their sales and technical needs, also identify and solve customer problems with various departments to improve customer experience.

Qualification & Skills Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Science related field is required
• Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in same role in Healthcare industry is key!
• Experience in providing advice and discussing services for a range of customer needs
• Have excellent reporting standards, documentation and record keeping skills
• Proven track record of managing accounts successfully
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suites and ability to adapt to company systems
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and remain focused

Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in word format with the job title as subject of the mail to: healthcare@estradaintl.com

Platinum Careers has been mandated by her client ( an IT Company ) to source for

Network Support Engineers.

Location - Ikeja, Lagos

Experience - 1-2 Years working as a network support engineer for a reputable company.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CV's to: funsho@platinum-careers.com with subject of your mail - Network Support Engineer.

Please send me a message via my inbox if you are a qualified candidate for this role and you have sent your CV.

Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2019
For those replying me here sorry I might not see all of your replies and might not respond to all. I'm still tryna strike a balance between my job and helping the unemployed youths. If you want a fast interactive replies Pls join the telegram platform. I'm sure one of our admins would be of help to all your questions.

We've recruiters on the platform that drops direct vacancies as well as insider infomants.

We will be having a free CV review every first Wednesday and last Saturday of the month and if you feel you need to rewrite your CV, our CV experts are always eager to help.... (available at a very subsidized rate)

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Graduate Medical Lab Science Intern needed at Military Hospital, Lagos

Applicants must possess Degree in the profession and valid provisional licenses with appropriate professional bodies.

How to apply:
Obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:

Headquarters Nigerian Army Medical Corps, Bonny Cantonment, Victoria Island, Lagos State. Note
Completed application forms should be submitted not later than the stated closing date.

Application closes: 21st June, 2019

Urgent vacancy

Role: Legal Officer
Qualification: Law
Exp:5years in related field

Forward Cv to jobs@lantern-books.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2019
A fast food restaurant located in Lekki is looking to hire an Accountant with storekeeping experience. Interested and qualified should send cvs to thirdpartyrecruiter@outlook.com

A fast food restaurant located in Lekki is looking to hire a Cashier with experience handling the Point of Service machine. Interested and qualified should send cvs to thirdpartyrecruiter@outlook.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Job Title: Intern

Job Description
• A female front desk officer

Requirements
• OND in any Social science course
• Strong interest in working as a front desk officer in a fast paced organization
• Must be analytical, good with numbers and teachable
• Must have a strong desire to learn and relate with clients
. Good customer service knowledge

Location is Ikoyi and candidates that resides around Ikoyi will be preferred.

Chat me up if you know anyone who is currently looking for a place of Internship. Preferably, OND holder waiting for HND programme.
(RECRUITER AVAILABLE ON TELEGRAM ONLY) join to chat him up

For those replying me here sorry I might not see all of your replies and might not respond to all. I'm still tryna strike a balance between my job and helping the unemployed youths. If you want a fast interactive replies Pls join the telegram platform. I'm sure one of our admins would be of help to all your questions.

We've recruiters on the platform that drops direct vacancies as well as insider infomants.

We will be having a free CV review every first Wednesday and last Saturday of the month and if you feel you need to rewrite your CV, our CV experts are always eager to help.... (available at a very subsidized rate)

Goodluck

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2019
I'm urgently looking for a Social Media Executive (Preferably Female) with 2years in Lagos . Salary is attractive.
Eligible candidates should send their CVs to: hr@fehprojects.com on or before June 14th, 2019.

Urgent Recruitment for the post of an Accountant at Lagos Lawn Tennis Club. 2 - 3 years Audit experience and can use Sage 50. Send your CV to: yemisi.adebayo@precisehireassociates.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer

Location - Lagos

BSc in a related field
3-5 yrs of experience in a similar field

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jayne.anyanwu@aldelia.com and recruitment@aldelia.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Job Alert!

Proof-Reader needed at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Ltd.

Pay is between 50-70k.

Skills:
Ability to correct all English language errors
Plagarism Check
Editing, proofreading, referencing & formatting

Qualified applicants shd send CV to: outreach@nairametrics.com

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Nazeal: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Web developer proficient in HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Creative Designer
3years experience.
CV's and portfolio should be sent to : adeola@wildreams.com

Aviation Sales Officer needed at Covantage BPO Limited

BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 3 years

CV to: careers@covantagebpo.com using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail.

Note: Willingness to start work immediately will be considered as this is an urgent role.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
1) Brand Executive
3 - 4 years experience working in the Marketing function of companies operating in the FMCG industry.

2) Brand Manager
6 - 8 years experience in the Marketing function of companies operating in the FMCG sector with demonstrable successes.

Interested and Qualified candidates should send CVs to: jobs@bpsolutionsafrica.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.

A friend of a friend is hiring for:
1) social media manager
2) content writer
3) media personnel
4) PR Account Manager

To apply, send your CV to lilian@teksightedge.com

Use the job title as subject of the email.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2019

Goodluck

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Job Role: Digital Marketer
Industry: Hospitality
Minimum of 1-3yrs experience. Must have experience in digital marketing.

Qualified candidates should kindly send their resumes to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using "Digital Marketer" as subject of the mail.

front desk officer
oil and gas servicing firm in Lekki

a legal background is a must.

The role is three in one. Front desk, Technical Assistant and Company secretary.
Salary is between 100-150k with other added benefits.
Send CV’s to: strom@stromgroup.net
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
A Four Star hotel in Old GRA, Port-Harcourt is recruiting for a:

Deputy General Manager-Operations - He/She must have minimum of 10 years experience in the hospitality industry. Candidates must be able to demonstrate passion and ability to lead.

If you are interested and fit the bill, kindly send your resume to recruiterforjobs2015@gmail.com on/before June 30th 2019. (please use role as subject,

Urgent Vacancy

Position: Consultant Interns

Job Summary: Assists in the implementation and deployment of ERP solutions to clients and render support to such clients.

Requirements:
* First degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Business Administration and other related disciplines
* 0-1 year experience
* Passion for IT
* Ability to learn fast
* Knowledge of IT

Interested candidates should send CVs to recruitment@aglconsulting.net on or before using the position as subject of the mail June 16, 2019.
#job #employment #recruitment #intern #nysc #freshgraduate

Vacancy!Vacancy!!
Art Director Intern

Proficient in the use of Adobe suite, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, etc

Send CVs and portfolios to careers@centrespreadgrey.com

Job Alert
Please see opportunity below if this interests you.

A new start up into distribution needs an accountant. Just about 2 years experience. Send CV to funmilola.amugo@foremostng.com or femi.ajayi@foremostng.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Urgently needed

HR Manager with 5 years work experience.
Work experience in an hospital is an added advantage.

Kindly send CVs to recruitment@leadhradvisory.com

A bottling company in #Abuja is in need of an Accounting secretary.
The candidate should have worked in a similar industry and minimum of 3years experience.
Qualified candidates should send CV to: career@abc.com.ng
Salary range: 150,000-200,000

We are looking to engage the services of a Procurement Officer with 2 years and above hands- on experience. Location is Lagos. Females are encouraged to apply for gender balance. Pls interested person(s) shld send CV to hr@integratedoilandgas.com using the role as subject title.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2019
front desk officer

The role is three in one. Front desk, Technical Assistant and Company secretary.

Job Role: Digital Marketer
Minimum of 1-3yrs experience. Must have experience in digital marketing.

Qualified candidates should kindly send their resumes to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using "Digital Marketer" as subject of the mail.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Call centre recruitment for Union bank and Heritage bank.

28years and below
Bsc and HND

Must speak Both Hausa and Igbo or one of them
Ikeja , lagos

75k per month
Send your CV urgently to

emeka.abba@workforcegroup.com

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Gmajor(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Pepenazeal7:
Femi Pls join the platform to get your study packs. We also have graduates of CIPM on our platform
drop your telegram link

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
front desk officer

We are looking to engage the services of a Procurement Officer with 2 years and above hands- on experience. Location is Lagos. Females are encouraged to apply for gender balance. Pls interested person(s) shld send CV to hr@integratedoilandgas.com using the role as subject title.

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Urgent job opening for the following position at Longbridge Technologies Ltd.

1. Java Developers
2. Technical writers
3. UI/UX Designer

Industry: IT/Software Development,
Minimum 2 years experience,
Kindly send CV to recruiter@longbridgetech.com
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cashier-Sales Executive needed
BA/BSc/HND

(2nd class upper) with a minimum of 3 years experience

CV to: job@compovine.com

Note: Kindly use position applied for, class of degree, age & years of experience as subject of the email.

Quality Control Officer
Ikoyi

•2-3 years of experience as a Quality Control Officer.
•Preferably Female (for gender balance).

send cvs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using “QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Commission Based Sales Activation

We in the look out for marketers who are willing to earn N2500 or more (<10% of 25,000) on every item they sell on door to door marketing of our product.

Qualification:
-SSCE and above.
-Good command of spoken English
-Good dress sense
-Ability to learn fast
-Cold calling experience will be a added plus

NOT GNLD PLEASE

Send CV to watercitygsltd@gmail.com

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Faithzarah: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Dm me on whatsapp 09097130617 for more info

Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2019
Cashier-Sales Executive needed
BA/BSc/HND

Location: Lagos (2nd class upper) with a minimum of 3 years experience

CV to: job@compovine.com

Note: Kindly use position applied for, class of degree, age & years of experience as subject of the email.

se Publishing company with branches in many states of the federation needs the service of qualified candidates for the sales of their good books for Nursery, Primary and Secondary School.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager

Description
Zonal Sales Managers in the various state/zones within the country, including the following all Local govt development areas in Lagos State; all in Oyo State; all in Ekiti State; aII in Kwara, Ondo and Ogun; in Osun State - Osogbo, lfe, Ilesha Ikire, Ede, Ire, IIa, Okuku; Kogi State; Delta State - Warri, Sapele, Asaba; Rivers State, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra; Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Abia, Abuja, Kano, kaduna, Kastina, Bauchi, Niger, Gombe, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto and all other States LGDA in Nigeria.
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: majorbooksellers@gmail.com using the "Position, State/Zone of operation and phone number" as the subject of the mail.
http://jobs.iita.org/eRecruit/RecApplication/Create?vid=2563
Send your CV to
Subject is Front Desk Officer

hephzibahinvestment327_jm3@indeedemail.com

Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.

We recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Executive

Responsibilities
Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with merchandising teams.
The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
Requirements
Must be a graduate
Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience
Must have Mobile Money experience , Insurance and Banking Sales is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: recruitment@contecglobal.com using "Business Development Executive" as the subject of the e-mail.
A leading firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State, requires the services of suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the position below in its establishment:

Job Title: Clerk

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE/OND/NCE.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: acadjobs2019@gmail.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.

Note
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must indicate boldly the position applied as subject of
Re: Urgent Recruitment by Pepenazeal7: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2019
I am looking to hire a Reconciliation Officer for my client.

Job location: Obalende; Lagos.
Education requirement: BSc/HND in an accounting courses.
Experience requirement: 1 year minimum.

Qualified candidates should please apply with the position as subject of the mail to recruitwithhumphrey@gmail.com and copy holugbue@icsoutsourcing.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! / Application Time For N-power Jobs & Training Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.