Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Beautiful Photos From Ogun State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (41833 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

Sure na ...our gdp is even 4 billion dollar higher ...owerri >>> all ur city combined

Imo is more educated

Where do u even want to start to compare

It is an Insult to even be comparing South East to South West.

You guys are a total failure

Do you know that the Entire South East is not bigger than Oyo State?

Due to the size of your region you guys should have outdeveloped every region in Nigeria and but you are a total failure

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

It is an Insult to even be comparing South East to South West.

You guys are a total failure

Do you know that the Entire South East is not bigger than Oyo State?

Due to the size of your region you guys should have outdeveloped every region in Nigeria and but you are a total failure

Imo has amost same gdp as north east combined and foolishly think size matters

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Ppl talking about south west not being developed, Lagos that is developed is smallest state in sw
Ogun alone is combination of three se States most se States are small So less is spent on infrastructure km of roads and so on
Comparing sw to se every time is done
An Igbo person will visit ogun state and will visit part not more more than Enugu state in size and will conclude that's everything
Igbo land is small,I'm sorry but I have to say it
Igbo's have high population smallest landmasses
For ogun to have good infrastructures money spent on anambra abia IMO will be needed to complete some roads and social ammenties
These are disadvantages
Anambra has high population, ogun population to anambra is small
Anambra is 1/4 of ogun state
Money spent on infrastructure in anambra will have to be multiplied by 4 for it to have same effect in Ogun
When ppl are talking on nairaland, pls don't compare oranges to apple
Your own situation is different to mind
It's just stupid comparing anambra IMO Enugu abia or ebonyi that is like a town in Ogun in landmass terms with ogun state its just stupid
Igbo land is small but with more population
Development reaches everybody,every town is close together
In ogun pls if u igbo when visiting ogun next time pls visit
Arepo,arepo houses alone are gigantic
Mowe ofada
Ota
Ijebu ode and remo:these are where billionaire houses are
And these places are not capital in ogun ooo
These places are larger than Onitsha abakaliki owerri aba in landmass alone
Then u have inside bushes
When I went to see somebody in Ibadan and had to enter bush to enter estates I was just surprised
Those bushes u see all over south west is where new houses are
U can't compare Yorubas way to Igbo's
Igbo's will do stuff then expect other ppl to do it like them
I don't know y igbos always believe its capital alone all Yorubas live
Don't compare oranges to apples

17 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by helinues: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

Run along son

Hotels in Sango and Along Abeokuta-Ibadan express way is more than hotels in 2 states in SE.

And btw, you guys are the most confused set of people. You guys criticised Okorocha from the day he resumes till he vacates the seats.. What is his sins? Because he is in Almajari Apc party.

Meanwhile when it comes to regional arguments, he is the best cold beer in a sunny day.

We do not want Fulani, they are terrorist, they will never rule us again.. Sebi Atiku is from Ebonyi abi?

Confused set of peoole

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

Imo has amost same gdp as north east combined and foolishly think size matters

Lol

South East compare to South West says you are still a failure

All the five South East states is not Bigger than Oyo State

You collect 4times allocations more than Oyo State

You have Natural resources more than Oyo State

You even have Crude Oil in two South East states

But despite the fact Oyo state is still managing to give you a run for your money when you should have outdeveloped Oyo and leave it in the dust

You are the one flooding the cities of Oyo when it should have been the other way round

Yoruba should be the one flooding your cities in South East, it shouldn't be the other way round.

You have everything to be better and greater than South West

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

South East compare to South West says you are still a failure

All the five South East states is not Bigger than Oyo State and you even collect 4times allocations more than Oyo State.

You even have Natural resources more than Oyo State, you even have crude Oil but Oyo state still trying

Yoruba should be the one flooding your cities in South East, it shouldn't be the other way round.

You have everything to be better and greater than South West

Is oyo more developed than south east
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by obaaderemi: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

Is oyo more developed than south east
Oyo is just one state nah.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Asquare84(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ogun state has second highest numbers of fly overs in nigeria but most are uncompleted or abandoned

You have not travel to Abuja
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

In all those class imo comes on top ....i have been to ogun and im from imo and i tell u ogun dont come close

Have u been to imo ?

GDP of latest States in Nigeria
Anambra richest most populated igbo States in Nigeria gdp 3.02 trillion naira,roughly 9billion dollars this is for nominal gdp
Ondo silent Yoruba state,gdp is 2.93 trillion naira roughly 8.9 billion dollars
Ogun state upcoming state, that was a dead state even amosun himself confirmed is 2.8 trillion naira in gdp roughly 8.5 billion
So when ordinary ondo And ogun are competing with almighty anambra, because we all know anambra is d best igbo state,no competition
Then what do u think gdp of IMO abia or Enugu will be compared to ondo and ogun that are comparing to almighty anambra
Better go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

In all those class imo comes on top ....i have been to ogun and im from imo and i tell u ogun dont come close

Have u been to imo ?
Do u want a link to my gdp facts

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

GDP of latest States in Nigeria
Anambra richest most populated igbo States in Nigeria gdp 3.02 trillion naira,roughly 9billion dollars this is for nominal gdp
Ondo silent Yoruba state,gdp is 2.93 trillion naira roughly 8.9 billion dollars
Ogun state upcoming state, that was a dead state even amosun himself confirmed is 2.8 trillion naira in gdp roughly 8.5 billion
So when ordinary ondo And ogun are competing with almighty anambra, because we all know anambra is d best igbo state,no competition
Then what do u think gdp of IMO abia or Enugu will be compared to ondo and ogun that are comparing to almighty anambra
Better go sleep
Imo is 14 billion dollars wiki

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Asquare84:

You have not travel to Abuja
Maybe third,lol

But ogun is farrr bigger than Abuja
Abuja is like a typical south east state

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Timmypromise(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Beautiful abia

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

I will post a link of nominal gdp in Nigeria to u now,even knows, ask him
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Timmypromise(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

14 billionaire dollars ..... Lmao

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

I will post a link of nominal gdp in Nigeria to u now,even knows, ask him
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Timmypromise(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2019
helinues:

Hotels in Sango and Along Abeokuta-Ibadan express way is more than hotels in 2 states in SE.

And btw, you guys are the most confused set of people. You guys criticised Okorocha from the day he resumes till he vacates the seats.. What is his sins? Because he is in Almajari Apc party.

Meanwhile when it comes to regional arguments, he is the best cold beer in a sunny day.

We do not want Fulani, they are terrorist, they will never rule us again.. Sebi Atiku is from Ebonyi abi?

Confused set of peoole

You dey mind Igbos
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP
That is old
Even there Oyo is 20 billion dollars plus
I'm sure u know we sufferd recession
Here is latest figure done by NBS of Nigeria,it was released last week on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5214582/states-nominal-gross-domestic-product?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr4-qA0lTUotQyA

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

That is old
Even there Oyo is 20 billion dollars plus
I'm sure u know we sufferd recession
Here is latest figure done by NBS of Nigeria,it was released last week on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5214582/states-nominal-gross-domestic-product?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr4-qA0lTUotQyA
I quote wike u quote nairaland ...im done here
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Timmypromise(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

Old shit 2010 post

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Asquare84(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

Maybe third,lol

But ogun is farrr bigger than Abuja
Abuja is like a typical south east state

But you said ogun state have the highest number of overheard bridge, that not true because Abuja have the highest
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Unlimitk(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

I quote wike u quote nairaland ...im done here

Anybody can write rubbish on Wikipedia
And nigeria suffered recession
That list on wiki Is even outdated,quoting 2010 figures, u think every state will stay in one place
D NBS figures of Nigeria is most reliable
Even I as a Yoruba person knows anambra is d best igbo state
What does IMO have,hotels abi?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Timmypromise(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

That list on wiki Is even outdated,quoting 2010 figures, u think every state will stay in one place

Imo have baby factories
But like Play like Play Ogun is getting better than Ibadan
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by manchy7531: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2019
Oga stop talking shit. Abeokuta is just as smaller and more quiet version of Ibadan slum. Abeokuta/ Ota/ijebu (combined) probably have the highest number of overhead bridges but their environments are dirty and local. The people are poor and uncivilized, and there is mass illiteracy. In Ibadan and Abeokuta for example, u will easily see people who don’t even understand ordinary broken english. No sense of progress. That’s why a lot of them are always angry and thuggish.

Ibadan and Abeokuta is 50yrs behind Owerri in modernity.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Westtimeline: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:
You see how the thread is peaceful? But let an Eastern man create a thread like this, you'd see all the Nl miscreants trying to derail the thread by insulting and quoting themselves.

Op, we need individual developments too. Not just tarred road. The road has a very good and quality look.
Sharap, how many of them do you see in any igbo state thread

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Preshy561(f): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Sharap, how many of them do you see in any igbo state thread
Don't tell me to shut up again.

Seems you lack respect.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

Show me any link where ogun is higher than imo
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by SLAP44: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2019
manchy7531:
Oga stop talking shit. Abeokuta is just as smaller and more quiet version of Ibadan slum. Abeokuta/ Ota/ijebu (combined) probably have the highest number of overhead bridges but their environments are dirty and local. The people are poor and uncivilized, and there is mass illiteracy. In Ibadan and Abeokuta for example, u will easily see people who don’t even understand ordinary broken english. No sense of progress. That why a lot of them are always angry and thuggish.

Ibadan and Abeokuta is 50yrs behind Owerri in modernity.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Odingo1: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Apart from Lagos that is developed by FG and Nigerians as former capital of Nigeria, any other state that is in SW look like ancient towns of olden days covered with brown roofs.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by manchy7531: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Owerri beat, Oshogbo, AdoEkiti, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Akure hands down. The only city close to modernity in the southwest is Akure. The rest are slums and dilapidated camps with obvious poverty and backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos From Ogun State by Uglyojuku: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ppl talking about south west not being developed, Lagos that is developed is smallest state in sw
Ogun alone is combination of three se States most se States are small So less is spent on infrastructure km of roads and so on
Comparing sw to se every time is done
An Igbo person will visit ogun state and will visit part not more more than Enugu state in size and will conclude that's everything
Igbo land is small,I'm sorry but I have to say it
Igbo's have high population smallest landmasses
For ogun to have good infrastructures money spent on anambra abia IMO will be needed to complete some roads and social ammenties
These are disadvantages
Anambra has high population, ogun population to anambra is small
Anambra is 1/4 of ogun state
Money spent on infrastructure in anambra will have to be multiplied by 4 for it to have same effect in Ogun
When ppl are talking on nairaland, pls don't compare oranges to apple
Your own situation is different to mind
It's just stupid comparing anambra IMO Enugu abia or ebonyi that is like a town in Ogun in landmass terms with ogun state its just stupid
Igbo land is small but with more population
Development reaches everybody,every town is close together
In ogun pls if u igbo when visiting ogun next time pls visit
Arepo,arepo houses alone are gigantic
Mowe ofada
Ota
Ijebu ode and remo:these are where billionaire houses are
And these places are not capital in ogun ooo
These places are larger than Onitsha abakaliki owerri aba in landmass alone
Then u have inside bushes
When I went to see somebody in Ibadan and had to enter bush to enter estates I was just surprised
Those bushes u see all over south west is where new houses are
U can't compare Yorubas way to Igbo's
Igbo's will do stuff then expect other ppl to do it like them
I don't know y igbos always believe its capital alone all Yorubas live
Don't compare oranges to apples
You started it by posting a few pictures of not very developed places.A lot of Igbos know that SW even without Lagos is very much developed than the SE.
They have all...I say all the developed parts of Igboland on the internet...which they always post from different angles -unlike Yoruba who do not have that time...I think they should.
Ogun state is more developed than any state in the SE.The facts are there even if we don't have all the pictures.
Ibadan is twice more developed than the entire Igboland.
They will always post the old parts...this is where we started from when they were covering their nudes with bare hands.
People have expanded to other sites because we have a very large landmass than Igboland.One of them posted video of the old parts of Ogun state.Ask him....where are the houses of politicians,lawyers,middle class,billionares,industries,unversities,GRAs,estates,malls etc.We have all of these more than them and most of them know.
THIS IS OGUN STATE:

I start with canaanland which is one notable development in Ogun state.Even the houses there which I have not seen on the internet will make Igboland green with envy.I f it were Igbos,they would have flooded the internet with its pix.
THISVUS OGUN STATE

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / My Exprience In Kazakhstan / Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.