Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (70221 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Faizee32: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Adalassy:

Yes he does. In October or November. He will bounce back. He was so nonchalant in this bout

You mean he didn't train, are you joking? Most people are judging this Ruiz guy based on his weight.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Afonja007: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2019
reicherMan:
na people confused him ,they asked him to test amala and he did ,although he later vomited the amala with the ewedu cryam so sorry Joshua you will regain your belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by DUBES(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2019
This is no doubt the biggest upset in boxing history. It shows AJ don’t really merit all those belts if this guy with fat belly and shirt reach can knock him out. A champion if he wants to lose should do so with a great fight not so cheaply as he has done. This is such a huge disgrace. Ruiz took the fight to salvage the day as miller failed a test and Ortiz turned the offer down just within a month or so.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by chiedu7: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Mexican descendant. cool awon eyan elchapo
Na drug full that guy body
E no fit tire
Wicked man grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by EdiAbali: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2019
MrKong:
How can Joshua let that fat fnck knock him out. The guy practically look like an over fed guinea pig.

What a disgrace!

You don't mess with Mexican drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by MufasaRebirth: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2019
Noel1:

I was expecting it, after he took a pix with dat guy

Mumu talk, drake has nothing to do with this make una find another thing talk abeg
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by GloryN2017(m): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2019
When AJ started doing advert for Glo, i knew his end was near cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by AbooNasir(m): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Our own Anthony

Ah ah I thought he was unbeatable...I wanted to marry him that year cheesy

this year nko?
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by rampantlover: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
This is unbelievable. Anthony looked fit more than Ruiz.

For Ruiz to knock down Anthony in this manner means that you should never look down on anybody.

Congrats Ruiz

Putting on muscles doesn't mean you are fit....he lacks endurance

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Adalassy: 5:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Faizee32:

You mean he didn't train, are you joking? Most people are judging this Ruiz guy based on his weight.. Lol

Of course he trained but something was off with him right from the entry into the ring. He entered late and was too relaxed. He had no fear factor and was being Mr Nice guy for some unusual reason.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Bonze10(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Andy Ruiz pieced Joshua up all night.... grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by luvyaself95(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2019
The guy must have Fvck Nigeria girls Sorry anthony...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by fortune1894(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2019
it's now the British that has been claiming him since will remember he is a Nigerian, Aj no just fvck up over there now or they will depot u back to this shithole
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Raymous25(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2019
No champion forever
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by larion: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

E don already start

I can imagine
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2019
femi4:
When you underrate your opponent ....that's what you get
Do you think he underrrated him? undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by akwunomy(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2019
How on earth will the schedule the fight the same day...two British giants are playing UEFA champion league final..
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Afonja007: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2019
cry
MrKong:
How can Joshua let that fat fnck knock him out. The guy practically look like an over fed guinea pig.

What a disgrace!
see you 300 million arab muslim fought israel of 3 million 1967 still israel flog them well well no underate any body ooh

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Faizee32: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Adalassy:

Of course he trained but something was off with him right from the entry into the ring. He entered late and was too relaxed. He had no fear factor and was being Mr Nice guy for some unusual reason.

Ok I understand, I didn't even watch the match tho... but I've always wanted him to lose one match, the hype around him is too much, especially from Nigerians, watch them turn their back now.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Shehucom:
Joshua was over confidence, the defeat his Good for him. I hope he comes back Mentally strong.

But AJ Never Expererit
Only a rematch can decide sha. Sad

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Frankiss44:
Na wah.. How this kind fat man go knock Joshua down na.. This was one fight I expected to be walk over for him..

But what do I really know about boxing anyway
You are right. This will be ranked as one of the biggest upsets.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by femi4: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Do you think he underrrated him? undecided
he kept shouting Wilder when an opponent is before him

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
AJ went with AMaka before the fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
from barça disgrace at anfield to AJ humiliating defeat,which kain wahala be this?
Honestly this year in sports has been filled with surprises and upsets. College basketball, NBA, UCL, now boxing

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by blackslayer: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
ruiz knocked joshua back to ojuelegba!!! foolish boy cannot fight...despite all that eba...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by kalvoken(m): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Yeee!

This guy DPN get me o.

Is this how I lost everything?

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Adalassy: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Faizee32:

Ok I understand, I didn't even watch the match tho... but I've always wanted him to lose one match, the hype around him is too much, especially from Nigerians, watch them turn their back now.

He will always bounce back. Such is boxing. He is young and has time to spare. Sometimes things of this nature makes me think this might be a fixed match with a future aim for financial reasons which would be in either October or November when they get a rematch. At least Ruiz is now the very first Mexican boxing heavyweight world champion so this would get massive interest from Mexicans when the rematch holds towards the end of the year and the money would be very big.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by tosinornottosin: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Joshua is over hyped after all.

Lol

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2019
femi4:
he kept shouting Wilder when an opponent is before him
Na wa. I hope he can bounce back from this sha. I didnt watch the fight. I slept off. It is wel
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by oyolohi: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2019
It's time for us to study the Drake's Curse. Like if you think Drake's curse is real. Share if otherwise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Stevo35: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Him village people don finally succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) / U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) / Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.