Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m (50599 Views)

Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Empiree: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jestin:
In other countries, this man will be treated almost for free....what is wrong with our health sector
it is really bothering. People have to still donation for treatment in nija is quite unfortunate.

I'm sure they have miniter for health in Nigeria. What they do exactly is what I don't know. What happens to implementing health insurance in this 21st century?.

Listen, this is not about president but collective efforts of all govt officials, especially Senate and House of reps. It is a shame
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by bigpicture001: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
They should simply cut the leg b4 it becomes too life threatening....nobody can win the war so far against developed cancer
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by bigpicture001: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Empiree:
it is really bothering. People have to still donation for treatment in nija is quite unfortunate.

I'm sure they have miniter for health in Nigeria. What they do exactly is what I don't know. What happens to implementing health insurance in this 21st century?.

Listen, this is not about president but collective efforts of all govt officials, especially Senate and House of reps. It is a shame

Nobody anywhere in d world treat her citizens of cancer for free
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by olufemi247(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
My only advice...go and see Prophet T.B Joshua @synagogue church..
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by marostan(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Quick recovery Bro!!!
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Empiree: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
bigpicture001:

Nobody anywhere in d world treat her citizens of cancer for free
i dont think i mentioned free treatment. I am concerned about making healthcare readily available. In nigeria you always have to source for money first while sickness eats you deep. Then after that you have to be fled abroad for treatment. This kinda mentality is sickening. What happens to making healthcare system standard throughout the country at low cost?. What happens to emergency treatments without having to wait on money? All these are my concern
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by babablogger: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
AgreatMan:
I will like to help but the names Don't match n I only have PayPal currently. Hopefully someone can clear this.

Also this PayPal address is not on the original link on The Nation Newspaper.

Good evening, a PayPal account can be provided if you wish
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by seanery: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
They should CUT the leg naah.
I know one Man wey fit butcher anything.
Why look for Millions of Naira to cure it, when you can just CUT it off with roughLY N5,000... at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by AgreatMan: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
babablogger:

Good evening, a PayPal account can be provided if you wish

Actually there is a PayPal account but the names Don't match. The link on the Nation Newspaper also didn't include that Paypal account. I have been scammed for much less here on Nairaland. I would like to help even if na small. I was just touched that even with how bad his legs is, the guy is still trying to be brave. I will find a way to send into that keystone bank
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Lovelyn451(f): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Only four million o...chai, and buhari bought a car of 150m...mtchew

God bless my hussle abeg
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Alexrayz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
queengift:
If it is in most countries everything will be almost free. It's well

Yeah abroad the street are all golden they don't work they are paid free money everything is perfect there .....
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by osazee12(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
We all are one major aliment from bankruptcy. Get a medical insurance
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by gerizzim: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
seanery:
Why look for Millions of Naira to cure it, when you can just CUT it off with roughLY N5,000... at least.
abeg no kill is wit laff. grin grin grin grin grin grin

you Dey vex o
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Plebian(f): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Plebian:
start juicing aggressively, fruits and vegetables that fight cancer
beet roots
cucumber
thyme
tumeric
garlic
cannabis/ oil
celery
try lemon seeds for its antioxidant properties. Stop all processed meal from your diet.
chemotherapy kills your healthy cells. your body has remarkable self healing abilities.
and the most important healing power. Believe.
believe this would work for you and it will. Good speed.

Search YADA on Facebook, you can buy his product (Apple of eve). I have heard good feedbacks.
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by babablogger: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
seanery:
Go school you say no, I'm sure you know nothing about cancer
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
He won't die, he will live to tell his story, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Spoiler0652: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
He should go to mercyland deliverance ministry. Thank me later.
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Spectrum22: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
I pray Jehovah comes to his rescue in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by aloeman15(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
babablogger:
Lalasticlala Seun
this is what primary healthcare should be tackling.
d fastest way to get attention is to contact Nigeria info-
on facebook/twitter/instagram.
ask them to get d attention of his HOA legislator, LGA and nass members.
since it's a new govt, everyone will be doing eye service.
so high likelihood of getting treatment.
God speed.
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Plebian:
I read a report of a woman eradicating terminal blood cancer with turmeric, pls try tumeric. I take it every day. abeg natural products heals the body better than pharmaceuticals. no harm in trying bro. you can Google other products. cannabis oil. garlic. try it all now, chemotherapy is poison.
Could u share the link, bcs one HV to take care of his/her health
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by RedAlert08(m): 5:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Kasali226:

You still get mind kon advertise your nonsense here .nairalanders suppose stone u
Why? What's your problem?
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Victoriano(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2019
babablogger:
Lalasticlala Seun
Greetings all, I want to say, the double stem cell can and will do the work without need to travel out or spend sooo much. The plant based stem cell can rejuvenate and destroy these muscle cells and cancer cells respectively. Testimonies exists. It is Nafdac, USA FDA and Halal approved, with $1million insurance. Contact me Vic.. 08029222191 [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2019
This is a very sad story, I really wish I could help cry cry cry
Re: Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m by sunlad123: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Get well soon by God's grace. I wish I could be of help but it is quite unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abortion Rates: South-South, North-East Top / Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.