Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like (674 Views)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Binikingdowm: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2019
They want Christians to appear poor and dirty like them,almajiris Muslims all over Christianland in Nigeria.

Sorry to disappoint, Christians are met to be rich, to own private jets and live in best mansion

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by johnydon22(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
They want Christians to appear poor and dirty like them,almajiris Muslims all over Christianland in Nigeria.

Sorry to disappoint, Christians are met to be rich, to own private jets and live in best mansion

Mark 10: 17 - 21

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

You were saying?

5 Likes

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Oshin56(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2019
Op this is totally nonsense living like this have nothing to do with religion but mindset at Saudi Arabia how did they dress

1 Like

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Masterppower: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Christians are meant to be wealthy, I mean very wealthy.

So all ISLAMIC fanatics who are angry are free to become pastors simple.
Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by truefact: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2019
But Muslims are even more wealthy and rule over the Christian since 1914.... What do you say Mr. Rich Christian?
Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2019
truefact:
But Muslims are even more wealthy and rule over the Christian since 1914.... What do you say Mr. Rich Christian?
You have very rich Muslim regions and also poor ones,the same way you have rich and poor xtian countries,depending on their geography/culture.
Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by naijapips04: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
The only problem is that your pastors are the one owning the private jets and living their best life....and the rest of yall are drowning in poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Uyi168: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2019
It seem it's only pastors and daddy GO that are expected to be rich,living posh lives..
Why the average Christian lives in penury...
Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2019
yet there are millions of christians who go to bed hungry,cannot afford good health care services,who live in terrible conditions,it seems your god only bless the GOs and ministers and let the congregation suffer.

Binikingdowm:

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2019
johnydon22:

Mark 10: 17 - 21

17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

You were saying?

Whoa! You are so magnificent!

1 Like

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
yet there are millions of christians who go to bed hungry,cannot afford good health care services,who live in terrible conditions,it seems your god only bless the GOs and ministers and let the congregation suffer.

God wants even distribution of wealth and less suffering, he doesn't place some above others except the sacred and the obedient
Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:

You are being paranoid, real Muslims don't think about you guys

1 Like

Re: What Unbelievers And Muslims Expect A Pastor To Look Like by gustav25: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:

to be frank and honest , you are a useless sheeple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

26 Church Names In Nigeria That Will Shock You + Themes(photos) / 'yahaya Bello Might Lose Election' - Prophet Dr Chris Okafor / 5 Clear Signs Witchcraft Is Attacking You Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.