Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home (486 Views)

Hoodlums Invade Anambra Vigilante Office, Set Man On Fire / Queues In Abuja: Hoodlums Invade Petrol Stations, Attack Motorists, Snatch Phone / Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Some yet-to-be identified hoodlums early on Saturday morning invaded the residence of the immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.

One of our correspondents gathered that the armed hoodlums invaded the residence, located at his country home in Ogboko, Ideato South Local Government Area of the state barely 72 hours after Okorocha left office as governor.

The hoodlums were said to have overpowered the security guards at the residence and forced their way in.
The hoodlums, who some suspected to be hired assassins, were said to have headed straight to Okorocha’s bedroom and ransacked everywhere but were said not to have taken any item away.

Okorocha’s media aide, Sam Onwuemedo, told SUNDAY PUNCH that the police had begun investigation into the matter.

He said, “The police have moved in to unravel what happened. I don’t think it is proper for me to say anything about the incident in order not to jeopardise their investigation. Let us wait till they complete their work.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Ladodo, said he was aware of the incident.

The CP said, “I am aware of the development. But I am not the one handing it. The commander of Oguta is the one handing it.”

Meanwhile, Governor Ihedioha has said his predecessor, Rochas Okorocha, did not hand over any document to him.

Ihedioha said the claim by Okorocha that he left N48.1b in the state coffers for the present administration could not be ascertained.

The Special Adviser on Media to the governor, Steve Osuji, who spoke to SUNDAY PUNCH, said ex-governor’s claim was bogus.

He said, “The ex-governor’s claim on the amount he left is bogus and can’t be ascertained as we speak.”

The Peoples Democratic Party in Imo State accused Okorocha of leaving a broke state to the new governor.

Also, the new governor has appointed a former member of the House of Representatives, Uche Onyeagucha, as the Secretary to the State Government.

The governor also appointed a former SSG, Chris Okewulonu, as his Chief of Staff.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Chibuike Onyeukwu, on Saturday, stated that Chima Nwana was appointed the Deputy Chief of Staff, while the Chairman of the PDP in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area, Chinemerem Madu, was appointed as the Chief of Protocol.

Source: https://punchng.com/hoodlums-invade-okorochas-imo-home/amp/

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by Davash222(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2019
“Hoodlums invades Hoodlum’s home”

Op, edit your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:
“Hoodlums invades Hoodlum’s home”

Op, edit your post.
Lol. So you're saying that Okorocha himself is a hoodlum?
Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by AllenSpencer: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Ihedioha never start with Imo

When he is done. Imolites will miss Rochas.

Just talk negative about Ihedioha and you dead already.

It's dusk in Imo for next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Well, what do I know? I'm from Akwa Ibom State. My prayers are with the Imolites.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by Davash222(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Allow us to worry about that. Until then, get yourself busy. Look for a job, be productive to yourself and your community.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by AllenSpencer: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:

Allow us to worry about that. Until then, get yourself busy. Look for a job, be productive to yourself and your community.

You are hungry.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by amaniro: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

It's dusk only in your self contain in Maroko, Lagos. Mind your Lagos business.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by AllenSpencer: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2019
amaniro:

It's dusk only in your self contain in Maroko, Lagos. Mind your Lagos business.

You have headache
Re: Hoodlums Invade Okorocha’s Imo Home by amaniro: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You have headache

How did you know. I actually have headache today.

(1) (Reply)

"Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver / Nursing Mom Pours Hot Water On Her House Help / She Enjoyed It – Says Man Who Hid Girl, 16, For 6 Days Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.