Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua (454 Views)

I Let My Self Down – Anthony Joshua Reflects On Defeat To Oleksadr Usyk / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos) / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by Afriplug: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2019
The chosen crowd in New York, largely in favor of Anthony Joshua, was stunned and silent when champion Andy Ruiz Jr was eliminated in the 7th round last night.

Joshua, who was previously unbeaten, defended her IBF, WBA and WBO titles, but was beaten four times before the Ruiz player got a technological knockout.

Joshua said, “Great respect for Andy, great respect. He’s a good fighter. Thank you America. Thank you all for coming out tonight. Sorry, I’ve let my friends go, sorry, I’ve dropped my supporters.”

He said, “There are no excuses, it’s my own fault, I caught up with a big shot. Congratulations to him. I would have preferred to be Deontay Wilder, you know what I mean? But it was not that was Andy Ruiz, and he deserves it, and the fame and happiness he will receive.

“I don’t want anyone in their sadness drowned, it’s boxing. It’s all the same. It just wasn’t my night.” It was Andy Ruiz’s night. “You know what? It’s good for the TV.”
NEWS SOURCE https://afriplug.com/2019/06/02/im-sorry-i-let-my-friends-and-supporters-down-anthony-joshua-responds-after-a-shocking-defeat-to-andy-ruiz-jr-the-chosen-crowd-in-new-york-largely-in-favor-of-anthony-joshua-was-stunn/[color=#990000][/color]

1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by AllenSpencer: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
You did not to come Shagamu when you ascended

Thats our gift for you.

Wilder will be a bigger present

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by Officialgarri: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Beat Wilder and we will gladly accept your apology. If not....

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by internationalman(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2019
What happened to the heavy blow you gave one boxer like that on glo advert...

upon all the Grabbist, fatty bobo just use blow troway you for ground Yakata like who trailer jam.

Some boxers hardly recover from a defeat like this after a long streak of victories

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by Nbote(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Na Glo network affect am... He was uncharacteristically slow and operated at speed as slow as snail

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by onlinetomola(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ref be like : Oga Ruiz I hail o, I beg have mercy o, no kill am for him Shagamu people o.

AJ be like: Help me beg am o, I no fight again o, I beg where road dey...?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by parrotpikin: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
The comparison is needless, GLO supports Nigerians home and abroad, besides AJ will be back.
"We don't stay down we get up and fight."

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! “i’m Sorry I Let My Friends And Supporters Down” – Anthony Joshua by BOOZELEE: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ehhya embarassed

Be sorry for ursef yung man, na u need am pass.The guy beat u like thief wey dem catch for ochanga market.hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two People To Appear In Court Over Sala's Mortuary Photos. / BREAKING: Police Arrests CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad, In France / Toronto Raptors Is NBA Champion 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.