Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce (3679 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by internationalman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Strongsoul post
=78949116:

can i get ur contact?
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by Obas101(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
loricara:

he married older woman you too can still remarry or come lemme marry you
badt guy

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by garyaustin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
You did not update his papers which you probably promised to do and he simply took it as an act of wickedness for you not to do the needful and let him fend for you two. 2 He is probably a proud Igbo man that would love to work and provide for you his love instead of the other way ( you being the bread winner) The last straw is aborting his Baby!!!!!!! My two cents tho
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Op u haff come again with another story of ur illegal immigrant husband. Why cant u just move on.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by kufekpo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=Strongsoul post=78949008] i am white not nigerian[/quote

i am white. Seriously? An English person will never give such respond.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
This troll again
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by Strongsoul: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
garyaustin:
You did not update his papers which you probably promised to do and he simply took it as an act of wickedness for you not to do the needful and let him fend for you two. 2 He is probably a proud Igbo man that would love to work and provide for you his love instead of the other way ( you being the bread winner) The last straw is aborting his Baby!!!!!!! My two cents tho
can i get ur contact?
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by garyaustin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Strongsoul:
can i get ur contact?
Yes you can. Check my profile, click on my website link and you will find every information on my website.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by desoul2004(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
What made you to abort the baby, however, you equally promised and fail him.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by justlaw(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
As it is now, I will advise that you move on. Though, It's painful but that seems to be the only option now.

At least, the divorce has been finalized and there is nothing you can do to stop his marriage with the other lady. The mistake you did was aborting the baby, all because you wanna get back at him and that was so wrong of you.

Trust me, you would definitely come our from the trauma. Stay strong for yourself.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by Timekeeper: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Strongsoul:
Helo all.I been with my Nigerian ex husband for 3 years in my country in Europe.He was here ilegaly he didnt work.I wqs providing for everything.He never apreciated anything i did for him.He wil tel me.i did nothing for him coz i didnt buy him car or apartment.Also he was always pushing me to fix his documents which i couldnt do.Not that i didnt want.At the end i got pregnant and he was treating me that if i dont fix his documents he wil leave me and child and go back.to Nigeria.After that treating i removed his child.He was very angry and then he divorced me went back to Nigeria and married woman that is 30 years older then him.She came from US to mary him...And also he blocked me.Is there anything i did wrong or should I blame him?And how could he mary that.woman so fast?

I knew ur story is fake when I saw the part that you said u aborted ur baby... Is that possible?

If u r not fake, bring me to Europe or invest in my life here in Nigeria and I will marry you... Men are different, he was probably using u as a sure paper obtainer...

Besides what's ur age?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by jo77: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2019
Strongsoul:
Helo all.I been with my Nigerian ex husband for 3 years in my country in Europe.He was here ilegaly he didnt work.I wqs providing for everything.He never apreciated anything i did for him.He wil tel me.i did nothing for him coz i didnt buy him car or apartment.Also he was always pushing me to fix his documents which i couldnt do.Not that i didnt want.At the end i got pregnant and he was treating me that if i dont fix his documents he wil leave me and child and go back.to Nigeria.After that treating i removed his child.He was very angry and then he divorced me went back to Nigeria and married woman that is 30 years older then him.She came from US to mary him...And also he blocked me.Is there anything i did wrong or should I blame him?And how could he mary that.woman so fast?

O.K. Let me educate you. Many Nigerians travel to Europe or America seeking greener pastures. On getting to the target country, the easiest way to get papers is to get married to a citizen of the country whether they love such citizen or not.
So yes your previous husband married you PRIMARILY for papers and when you could not help him with the target papers he had no choice other than to divorce you move on.

Most probably when you started showing signs of not helping him to get papers, he started to secretly date the new woman and when all seem set, he opted out of marriage with you and married the new woman.

It appears to me that you seem to have a thing for Nigerians. I see you asking for phone numbers here.It appears you are trying to start another relationship with a Nigerian from here.
I want you to know that 99.999999% of anyone you contact here who decides to start a relationship with you will be doing so for the PRIMARY purpose of getting papers to live in your country, so, if you don't help him in getting the papers the same thing that happened with your ex-husband will likely happen again. Again even if you get your new husband the desired papers he can still divorce you and move on. So either way, there is no certainty you will keep the husband even if you get him papers unless you are rich, beautiful, young or of good character.

So my counsel to you is this: stop trying to get peoples phone number here. Open a new account and start using it to interact with people here. Avoid saying you are white or live in Europe as much as possible. In fact it is preferable that you don't say you ate white or live in Europe at all. Starting with interacting with people here you can end up making friends and meeting people who are genuinely attracted to you and want to date you because they like you and are interested in you. If you are able to start a relationship that leads to marriage with someone here who has genuine love or attraction for you, such a one is unlikely to leave you after you help him to get papers. Please note that most Nigerians do not value women who go after them in other to start a relationship. So as you interact and relate with people with your new username allow the men to be the one to initiate relationship with you.

So right now, break off from anyone you may have contacted via PM or phone call and start afresh with your new account and your new user name.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by Strongsoul: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
jo77:

O.K. Let me educate you. Many Nigerians travel to Europe or America seeking greener pastures. On getting to the target country, the easiest way to get papers is to get married to a citizen of the country whether they love such citizen or not.
So yes your previous husband married you PRIMARILY for papers and when you could not help him with the target papers he had no choice other than to divorce you move on.

Most probably when you started showing signs of not helping him to get papers, he started to secretly date the new woman and when all seem set, he opted out of marriage with you and married the new woman.

It appears to me that you seem to have a thing for Nigerians. I see you asking for phone numbers here.It appears you are trying to start another relationship with a Nigerian from here.
I want you to know that 99.999999% of anyone you contact here who decides to start a relationship with you will be doing so for the PRIMARY purpose of getting papers to live in your country, so, if you don't help him in getting the papers the same thing that happened with your ex-husband will likely happen again. Again even if you get your new husband the desired papers he can still divorce you and move on. So either way, there is no certainty you will keep the husband even if you get him papers unless you are rich, beautiful, young or of good character.

So my counsel to you is this: stop trying to get peoples phone number here. Open a new account and start using it to interact with people here. Avoid saying you are white or live in Europe as much as possible. In fact it is preferable that you don't say you ate white or live in Europe at all. Starting with interacting with people here you can end up making friends and meeting people who are genuinely attracted to you and want to date you because they like you and are interested in you. If you are able to start a relationship that leads to marriage with someone here who has genuine love or attraction for you, such a one is unlikely to leave you after you help him to get papers. Please note that most Nigerians do not value women who go after them in other to start a relationship. So as you interact and relate with people with your new username allow the men to be the one to initiate relationship with you.

So right now, break off from anyone you may have contacted via PM or phone call and start afresh with your new account and your new user name.

I wish you all the best.
thank u for ur kind reply bt i must disagree with u i dont ask contacts for to find huband here ok.infact i dont need any man for now because i need to heal.Write me ur number so we discis and NOT for any relationship bt abkut my ex husbnad there is more details i want to tel u
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by mrchineke: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2019
OTayobami:

Whatever 08147699607 am woke

Oloriburuku omo Igbo, e ko ja si ono ilu yin, refugee osu
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by OTayobami(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
mrchineke:

Oloriburuku omo Igbo, e ko ja si ono ilu yin, refugee osu

Wo bo'sen tele mi kiri bi aja
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by garyaustin(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Strongsoul:
can i get ur contact?
Yes you can. Email: gary@garyaustine.com.ng or call/WhatsApp 08033924157
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce by garyaustin(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Strongsoul:
can i get ur contact?
08033924157 or gary@garyaustine.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy / Ghana Girls Are Direct From Heaven. A Direct Opposite Of Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.