Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone (814 Views)

Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Best Budget Phone Of 20k / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone by ennyj01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello everyone, please I will like to get a phone tomorrow but I am not sure on the one to get. Please I need your help to decide, I have a budget of 70k, maximum 75k.
Please I will be glad if someone can give me a name of a good phone to buy
I would have gone online to check for phones, but I need people experience on the product bcoz a phone can be painted good online and when it gets to your hand, it is the opposite of what was stated online..

N.B - The phone should be available in Nigeria, I can't do all those Aliexpress stuff or online stuff.

Please I am also using Tecno at the moment, I would be glad if Tecno or infinix are not mentioned. I am not experiencing any issue with them, just feel like tasting other brands..

Thanks
Re: Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Redmi Note 7 pro, Huawei Y9, or even Nokia X6...
All are on Jumia...
Re: Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone by DarkJeddi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Redmi Note 7,the 4GB Ram,64GB version got you covered..

Full value for your money and can be gotten from Raya and Pointek Stores in Naija here..
Re: Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone by ennyj01(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Thank you very much, let me check out the spec online
Re: Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone by ennyj01(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sexyjob

Hello Sexyjob. Good evening

I hope this find you well. Please I need your help as regard to NLNG GT assessment centre. I noticed you were among the successful ones in 2013 batch and I say a big congratulations to you.

Please I will be glad if you can do me the honour of following me back here so I can send a DM to you. I need guidance to help me prepare and I promise not to bug you. Thank you.
Re: Need Your Help In Deciding A Medium Budget Phone by koskilala: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
What TECNO device are you using at the moment? Why don't you want another TECNO phone if you say you are not having any issues with them?

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat US Used Chip Unlocked Iphone 6s Plus 32gb For Sale / Xiaomi Poco F1 For Sale / Best Christmas Gift For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.