Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union (44956 Views)

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
openmine:
Really? Chai shocked shocked
Those are his accomplices. His Bedfellows.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by shadeyinka(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Shepherd00:

I called him Gay before, I think I was right.

Mention any servant of God you know, MuttleyLaff is against them. He is against almost all known concepts of Scriptures, now I know why. He intends to keep the door freely open so anybody anything they like in the name of Christianity.

To think that I use to hold him in high esteem.

It's unfortunate: but the Scriptures cannot be broken. The Lord knows those who are his. The Scriptures in the hands of an unrepentant sinner is simply a tool to justify iniquity.

He doesn't seem to realize that homosexuality is a demonic affliction just like pedophilic tendencies and bestiality. Whatever makes one inborn, makes the others inborn too: after all, they are all sexual preferences!

A pig however remain a pig whether washed, perfumed, dressed and housed in a 5 star hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Ranchhoddas: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm tired of this thread. angry angry

Hijackers have spoilt it.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
God created Adam and Eve...

Not Adam and Steve...

If Adam were gay... perhaps we could say goodbye to the human race grin
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
OkCornel:
God created Adam and Eve...

Not Adam and Steve...

If Adam were gay... perhaps we could say goodbye to the human race grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
openmine:

grin grin

It's baffling that those who owe their existence from a male/female relationship are canvassing for same sex relationship...

I find it odd...

When a same sex relationship produces an offspring without any artificial assistance whatsoever, then I can start debating whether it's acceptable or not...

Let's even put scriptures aside. Nature does not support SSR...

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
OkCornel:

It's baffling that those who owe their existence from a male/female relationship are canvassing for same sex relationship...

I find it odd...
When an undisciplined fellow can't control his/her urges for an act he/she finds unnatural or abominable,they start looking for ways to make it admissible!
Even worse.....I was perturbed to discover that there are now pedophile organisations spread all over the world and accepted in some countries! shocked shocked shocked
Wahala dey this world ohh cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
shadeyinka:

It's unfortunate: but the Scriptures cannot be broken. The Lord knows those who are his. The Scriptures in the hands of an unrepentant sinner is simply a tool to justify iniquity.

He doesn't seem to realize that homosexuality is a demonic affliction just like pedophilic tendencies and bestiality. Whatever makes one inborn, makes the others inborn too: after all, they are all sexual preferences!

A pig however remain a pig whether washed, perfumed, dressed and housed in a 5 star hotel.
Amongst other things I learnt in this thread is that Homosexuality has it roots in pagan worship. It is Satan's sex pattern done as a ritual in Satan's temples. It is done to release demons from the underworld. Those demons are possessing people whose ancestors had dealings with these spirit. This is what I believe.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
openmine:

When a undisciplined fellow can't control his/her urges for an act he/she finds unnatural or abominable,they start looking for ways to make it admissible!
Even worse.....I was perturbed to discover that there are now pedophile organisations spread all over the world and accepted in some countries! shocked shocked shocked
Wahala dey this world ohh cry cry cry

It's scary mehn... God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
OkCornel:

I find it odd...

When a same sex relationship produces an offspring without any artificial assistance whatsoever, then I can start debating whether it's acceptable or not...

Let's even put scriptures aside. Nature does not support SSR...
My dear, someone posted a gay couple with Children they adopted and said that was a family. Children which came to being becos a woman got involved.

Boys they may end having sex with later in life.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Shepherd00:

My dear, someone posted a gay couple with Children they adopted and said that was a family. Children which came to being becos a woman got involved.

Boys they may end having sex with later in life.

Tufiakwa!!!

It is homosexuality and lesbianism today...

Next decade, it would be Paedophiles, necrophilia and bestiality...

Na so dance dey start from clap o...

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by shadeyinka(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Shepherd00:

Amongst other things I learnt in this thread is that Homosexuality has it roots in pagan worship. It is Satan's sex pattern done as a ritual in Satan's temples. It is done to release demons from the underworld. Those demons are possessing people whose ancestors had dealings with these spirit. This is what I believe.
As it was in the days of Noah: sexual promiscuity and pervasion everywhere!
It's just a proof we are in the end times. Maranatha!
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
shadeyinka:

As it was in the days of Noah: sexual promiscuity and pervasion everywhere!
It's just a proof we are in the end times. Maranatha!
Sure we are. To think that a professed Christian will boast and say in 5yrs a homosexual can become the president.

What MuttleyLaff just said here is that, satan will prevail over the Church. Man! this guy sha
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Tufiakwa!!!

Na so nah. Beatiality is almost allowed sef. Paedophiles have an organization already nah. Very soon they'd have a president who harbours that proclivity but pretends to be married to a lady, he'd begin traveling from nation to nation like gay Obama, convincing people that God created some people to have sexual desires for animals so shd be accepted and loved like that. After all pro-animals are treating animals as people if not better.

MuttleyLaff has said here that homosexuality is found in every specie of animals. What does that tell you? The Next 5yrs, MuttleyLaff will be here telling you how a man who loves his cat or dog and are in their home wirhout hurting anyone have the right to have sex because they love themselves.

He will tell you that Paedophiles are created with the tendencies to crave for sex with toddlers, so shd be allowed, it's only a sin if the Bible explicitly say it is, and since it doesn't, he will argue his case.

Abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=OkCornel post=79237599]

It's scary mehn... God help us.[/quote

Indeed it is but we shall not be moved!

After all said and done. After all the argument back and forth.

This is gospel (good news) to sinners (What ever your category you belong to), Christ has delivered you from it, be homsexuality, fornication, adultery etc) go and sin no more.

I believe with my whole heart that your deliverance done by Christ can not manifest, if you don't first see it with your inner eye of faith..... "It is not really about preaching that God has done, it is about believing that He has done."

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by OkCornel(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=bloodofthelamb post=79240218][/quote]

I totally agree with you.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2019
TV01:
I think it’s good we do justice to this discussion and it would really enrich the conversation if others made submissions or participated by asking meaningful questions.
"That is and was a non question shadeyinka.

It is a question you are asking, to which the answer is so clear that it's not worth asking, especially after, I have advised you shadeyinka, since you were latching on to Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, to please kindly visit the above link I pasted, and to read the bottom half for a quick "bring you" update and for getting a proper perspective of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13. Besides, I have in many sections, on this thread, deconstructed the myth(s) and lies perpetrated with Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

You wouldnt have asked that question, if only, you had dutifully visited that link I volunteered,
but never mind and in order of me, not to be accused of prevaricating, the answer to your "very simple and straightforward question", very simply and straightforwardly is an obvious big fat No.
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:26pm On Jun 08

Others have this irrational feelings of hostility that prevents them from asking meaningful questions, just like shadeyinka as seen above asking me that his a non question

TV01:
I also think it will help to revisit points and delve a little further. With that in mind, I’d like to revisit Matthew 19:12, which MuttleyLaff cited in an attempt to make a case for his position.
This is a thread opened because of a tireless pursuit of what is true, as in, to separate facts from fiction, to separate facts from lies, so please be my guest, as I dont mind you revisiting points over and to delve a little further, as what matters to me is truth revealed and be told.

Now for the record, the case and position I made with Matthew 19:12a, is that the Jesus comment "there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother's womb" was synonymous for and encompassed SSA person (i.e. homosexuals/lesbians) Mind you, before some trolling person starts to get ready to misquote me, I havent said, all "eunuchs who were born thus from their mother's womb" are homosexuals.

Now, it is fact that, Jesus, in Matthew 19:12a, stated emphatically and/or publicly, saying some are born that way from their mother's womb, as in from birth, same way as eunuch, some are born from the womb, that way with same sex attraction tendecies. Of course, because of the imperfect world we live in, eunuch(s), just as same as with same sex attraction persons (i.e. SSA person), people that are infertiles, people born with one physical defect or the other etcetera, all are as a result of the fall from grace.

TV01:
Lets read it in full;

Matthew 19:12 (NKJV) - For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”

Now it’s quite obvious – especially to a literalist like me grin
What a pretense. I laughed too, at you, calling yourself a literalist.

TV01, before you set off digging into Matthew 19:12, let me quickly first ask you about what the scripture says in Leviticus 20:13, as shown as follows: "If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Do you notice the Leviticus 20:13b part there, hmm? Have you been man enough to be literal, thrown stones yet to kill homosexuals, hmm? Oh no, your balls suddenly have shrivelled up at the prospect of you needing to be a literalist huh? Whats your excuse for having not to stone to death your homosexual neighbour, a fellow man, human being like you now, huh? I think for you, it seems like a good and right time to cherrypick parts of scripture, isnt it, hey?

OK, here is another one, why haven't you yet gouge out your eyes when you sin (i.e. Matthew 5:29) hmm? Or here is a good one, why don't you stone non-virgins (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) ehn? I bet you, most posters and their missus(es) on this thread including yourself and HRH, your madam weren't virgins. What happened to being a literalist there, ehn?

Ah, I've got more, plenty sef. Why do you wear clothing woven of two kinds of material (i.e. Leviticus 19:19) hey? Why do you eat catfish that has no fins and scales and other sea foods, like lobsters, crabs, shrimps etcetera (i.e. Leviticus 9:10) erh? Or why don't you give your other belongings, when you are sued in court (i.e. Matthew 5:40)

Cheyyyii!! You be confirmed and bonafide literalist indeed. You arent a literalist, as you dont literally follow the bible, you only follow and use the Bible, like a "far-to-see" Pharisee, to attack harmless, caring, loving, minding their own business minorities.

TV01:
that this verse is referring to eunuchs or in a sense, men that had congenital sexual dysfunction that makes them incapable, men who had been castrated, or men who were committed to living a chaste lifestyle.

That is celibacy, be that congenital, forced or chosen. Men not having any kind of sex, let alone consensual “homosex” undecided. This is buttressed by reference to verses 10 & 11, which are about marriage and the consequences of not marrying – celibacy!
How I wish and pray, you read other bible texts in context, just as you've just demostrated above that you are capable of doing with Matthew 19:12

TV01:
Reading from verse 3 see’s that the whole discussion is about marriage and its indissolubility.
Good, good, good. Another contextual reading attempt, keep it up, but the as for the "indissolubility" stance, is this applicable even in the face of adultery, domestic/marital abuse etcetera, hmm?

TV01:
In short it’s about marriage - between a man and a woman, or not marrying.
TV01, marriage is a shadow model, of a real thing, that means, it's of something real, as in, that's in heaven.

TV01, I bet you dont know that, marriage, as a matter of fact, is a union of the soul with God. There is no male or female in heaven, bet you've forgotten about that fact, as well.

God accepts everyone who is not harming another, who is kind and loving. Sexuality is secondary. Love is primary and supreme. It isnt about who you love, but rather, it is a great deal more about HOW you love

TV01:
Sex is sanctified when it's between a man and woman in a marriage union. It is not sanctified by consent! And sex outside of these confines is illicit. Fornication and adultery first, then, other forms, homsex, paedophillia, bestiality etc. which are illicit, but even more, abominable.
What is this your fixation and obsession with sex about sef gangan? Dont you know that sex is overrated ni?

If you must insist on sex, then having is legitimate, binding, free from sin and pure, if, whether homosexual or heterosexual, it is between two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, at peace with God and in truth, their intentions are good, they arent doing anyone any harm, their hearts are pure, they are faithful, caring and supportive to each other, they are in love with one another until death do them apart.

TV01:
It is often claimed by the homosexualist advocate that this verse is in reference to “homosexuals” or men that are not attracted to women, that is SSA men, ergo gay.

However, according to the ideology typically trotted out, one cannot be forced or choose to be gay. So MuttleyLaff (and those championing the same cause), pray tell, what reading of this verse makes it relevant to this discussion – other than if it is perverted to make the case?
TV01, the relevance to this discussion, is as I already have above advanced, some people have the tendency to have homosexual behaviour because partly due to epigenetics, meaning they are born from the womb that way, whilst on the other hand, others just adopt to be gay, they do so for paganistic ritual reasons, do so for financial reason or whatnot, case in point of the latter, will be our own and home grown, Denrele, Bobrisky etcetera

TV01, you recall a true life story I shared earlier on this thread, hmm? Never mind, I'll repeat it here so that you'll get a bit of perspective on that my "some... due to epigenetics, are born from the womb that way" comment. The person, in this true life story incident, is a grown man now and is enjoying a lovingly same sex attraction relationship, supported by his mum, dad, sisters and brothers, I mean supported by the entire family, dog and all in short, but here is the most interesting part of the story and my favourite part of the story, his mum fondly recalls that, when the man was three years old, he passingly, you know like innocent kids do, that very one bright early morning day, said to her: "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to marry daddy"

How does one explain, a three year old boy coming out and saying at that age, that when he grows up, he wants to marry Daddy and not Mummy, hmm TV01? It comes from the pit of hell, right, I second-guess hearing, you say, hmm abi? Isnt it?

TV01:
You see not only is there no scriptural backing for intimate ss relationships, scripture expressly prohibits such. Further, the whole of the scriptural writ normalises the union of male and female. From beginning to end. Starting with the first marriage in Genesis, to the wedding supper of the Lamb in Revelation.

TV
Give it a rest TV01, because you know there no scriptural backing against intimate same sex relationships. Scripture never expressly prohibits it, if it did, God wouldnt have allowed David and Jonathan's SS attraction/relationship to make it into the Bible. Now, wait for one troll to quote me, as saying they are gay or had godly homo love.

Clearly, there is no where in the Bible that faithful, kind, caring, loving, long term committed same sex relationships is called a sin or condemned.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:03am On Jun 12, 2019
TV01:
One of the many ideological tropes bandied around these days is “sexuality”. The most frequent pronunciations are “heterosexuality”, homosexuality and “bisexuality”.
Nothing wrong with being any of them.

Let's get this straight and a bit in perpestive, hmm TV01. If you're an unrepentant rapist, you're in trouble. If you're an unrepentant arm robber, you're in trouble. If you're an unrepentant child molester, you're in trouble. If you're an unrepentant animal fairker, like being into fairking animals, you're in trouble.

If you're an unrepentant "animashaun-gbogbo-adugbo" unfaithful homosexual/lesbian/bisexual, it goes without saying, that you're in trouble
but if you are an adult, sexually attracted to a consenting adult of same gender or otherwise and stay being faithful, committed to each other, having a meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting that's a lifetime relationship with same person, as in, until death do youse apart, then you are alright and good to go because it at the end of the day, is not a matter of who you love, but is a matter and a matter down to how you love. Love reigns supreme and is eternal, on top of that, it is instructive to know that, in Christ and at the other end of this side of eternity, there is neither male nor female.

Trolls shouldnt start tearing their hair out and get freaked out, at the mention of bisexual above, because it is dead simple. Bisexuals find both sexes romantically attracted to, but just like heterosexuals that find the opposite sex to be romantically attracted to, can only be involved with one person or sex at any giving time. Sleeping around, having casual sex, having mutiple sexual partners etcetera is frowned upon in bisexuality, same manner, in heterosexual and/or homosexual relationships

TV01:
As “rights” & “freedoms” progress and expand, we are hearing of pansexuals, asexuals, and the like. This is the worlds narrative, and it’s a huge error for believers to adopt it. Please speak as the bible speaks!
If and/or when the "pansexuals, asexuals, etcetera" proverbial chickens come home to roost, you will sing a different tune. Continue

TV01:
The term “homosexual” is a neologism – coined barely 2 centuries ago. And, coined specifically to give a form of legitimacy and normalcy to same-sex behaviour.

This along with the word heterosexual serve to present a false dialectic, to suggest that naturally, a person is typically one or the other. Nothing could be further from the truth.

It gets worse. As the “progressive trend arcs towards individualism and people are allowed to label themselves as they choose, to “identify” as it were, homosexual is now seen as a category of person.

Not scientifically mind, nor legally. As homosexuality cannot be proven to be biologically determined and no legal code categorises persons as “homosexual”. The word is always – where cited – qualified by the word act, or described using the term sodomy.

TV01:
But let’s not stray to far from the scriptures, which after all form the basis of our understanding;

Romans 1:26 (NASB)For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I particularly like this NASB’s rendering of these verses. Specifically it’s use of the word “function”. A number use the term “natural use”, which is fine, but I feel the word function is more apt in this case.
[img]https://s1/images/Abomi.jpg[/img]
I am re-pasting this screenshot here for you to re-look at. I am sure you see the list of abominations in it and also see, to whom relevant or each abomination applies to

Leviticus 18:24-30, is referring to what is abomination unto you and what is abomination to God (i.e. the screenshot clearly paints the details these)

Leviticus 20:13 is Leviticus 18:22 and vice versa. Now Paul re-echoed Leviticus 20:13 is Leviticus 18:22 with 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9, because it is the same problem rearing its head and it isnt about same sex relationships with fidelity but is something else rearing its head, only that this time, it's doing it again, but now with the Gentiles

There is a strong common thread through Leviticus 20:13, 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9 and it ties them together but it eludes you TV01

TV01,it isnt what you think and learned it to be. It isnt about committed, faithful, loving caring etcetera same sex attraction or relationship. You really need to, first step, review 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9, look into what "malakois" and "arsenokoites" really means, it is only then that the epiphany of what the "the detestable customs that were practiced" in Leviticus 20:13, 1 Timothy 1:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:9, plus Romans 1:26-27 were, will occur.

It is an insufferable practice and that's why God is reprehensive about the detestable custom being practised

It's only ONE reason that this sexual sin, that this sexual immorality is condemned as committing abomination unto God
but sexual sins or sexual immoralities like
, adultery in Leviticus 20:10, incest in Leviticus 20:11-14 or bestiality in Leviticus 20:15, escape the mention to be condemned as committing abomination unto God

TV01, now, about Romans 1:26-27 and your favourite NASB rendering of it. Well, for your information and just that you know, Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27 as a matter of fact, is a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, where at, Paul, is echoing what happened around when Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 was issued, but is now, re-existing again in his time, just as I previously mentioned above, reared its ugly head in a different period of time, that coincides with the Gentiles in Rome.

Hang on, but Paul added that the custom came back rearing it head with a twist, notice in Romans 1:26b: ... for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature which is, the women too, have joined to be participants in the ongoing "detestable customs practised". It essentially, was like Deja Poo, as in, Paul having the feeling that he had "seen" and/or read this crap happen before, like somewhere way back in the Canaan-Israelites days, but now, hey, it has reappeared double force, because the women too, are now doing and/or joining, as participants also. Men and women are performing sexual idolatry and pagan cult prostitution, as done with fertility gods/goddesses

India, is the last bastion of where this same pagan spirit, influence, belief or attitude custom practised by the Canaanites in Leviticus times and by those gentiles in Rome and Paul's time is still done. There are extra biblical records and museum artifacts corroborating this, even the Bible when read in its original textual form before its numerous mistranslations, tampering and falsification of original Bible text word's meanings confirms this too.

When God said, it is an abomination and that He finds the custom detesting. He effectively is saying, you are not subjecting yourselves in these acts on My behalf, I do not approve of these acts, you can't obtain favour, divine blessing or anything good from Me for indulging in this acts because I find it repulsive. It is not fair, it isnt right. It is foolery, it is a mistaken belief, it is self-deception, nothing good that you believe will come for doing it, will come out from Me for your doing it and so ergo, is an abomination to Me.

TV01:
You see, sex is a function. Human beings – male and female – were created sexually dimorphous (and that is science). An asymmetric complimentarity that "functionally" recombines in a whole, with an outcome.

The God-given natural sexual function of males and females is rightly expressed together - with each other. Ergo, I am not a heterosexual, no one is. Just as there are no homosexuals. To call someone a homosexual or, to identify as one is basically a category error.

What I am, is a normally functioning (in sexual terms) human male. Rightfully expressing this function within the confines of marriage with a complimentary human female - just as God intended. And to His glory, there has been an outcome. Hallelujah! cheesy

Hence my use of the word “dysfunctional” to describe ss acts, which the bible also terms degrading and unnatural. So, don’t adopt the worlds narrative, don’t be seduced by what is sold by the ruler of this world.

We have the word of its Creator, why would we not hold fast? Why would we pay heed to one who would attempt to marry the 2 diametrically opposed narratives in order to sell us the wrong one?

TV
You are contradicting yourself. If you arent a heterosexual and there are no homosexuals. What is your beef and hang up with homosexual and/or homosexuals acts

You might be a normally functioning (in sexual terms) human male, its good for some, isnt it, some like you, but unfortunately for some others TV01, which incidentally, could have easily be, any of your Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, Nephew, Granpaps, Granma, Cousin, Friend, Twin, Son or Daughter they arent like you TV01

What comes easy, won't last, what lasts won't come easy. The thing about the truth is, not a lot of people can handle it. TV01, please reflect and ponder on this matter long enough, because, deep down, you know, it is a fact that the Bible, nowhere in it, has said that, a man should not love another man or that a man should not raise a family with another man, vice versa with woman

There are, I think three more of your posts outstanding I havent responded to. I'll swiftly respond to them as quickly and possibly as I can. I cant wait to respond to them three. You had too many gaping holes in the three posts, to say, they are competing with a Swiss cheese is an understatement. I am looking forward to chipping away more at desconstructing those bible verses you packaged up and wrapped up in lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2019
Shepherd00:
You must using your altarego to like your post, for anyone who reads your junk and likes them is in a worst state than you.

Sorry man, your case is different.
Chai!! Na wa ooo, na so hin pain am reach, hin no sweet haters belle, say posts fit get likes. Sukẹ, sorry ooo, ndo pẹẹlẹ, go suck it up. The likes are harmless, they are just about those associating themselves with the truth for a long time going change.

shadeyinka:
He wouldn't give you an answer because the truth will destroy his high horse.
His arguments had been
1. The word "homosexuality" is a recent invention hence all the Greek translations that use the word is wrong.
2. Sexual immorality means reckless use of sex i.e. either non consentual or as part of orgies or with multiple indiscriminate partners.

On these arguments he had based all his theology.
Now, he had been presented with two Scriptures

And instead of directly answering the question asked, he wants to repeat flogging a dead horse: is it to bring it back to life?

An abomination is an abomination: it is at the level of what you call grevious sins deserving not less than EXECUTION in the sight of God.

He is a Gay and Homosexual, hence he wants to justify it as not stopping him being a Christian.
Fear God ooo brother, like I do.

Shepherd00:
I called him Gay before, I think I was right.

Mention any servant of God you know, MuttleyLaff is against them. He is against almost all known concepts of Scriptures, now I know why. He intends to keep the door freely open so anybody anything they like in the name of Christianity.

To think that I use to hold him in high esteem.
You are a Simon. You are like a reed plant, that sways on the river water bed, as when any wind force blows and pushes it, makes you move from one side to the other side. You aren't consistent, you go backwards and forwards or go from side to side. One minute, you'll say, he's gay, other minute, I am sorry for calling you gay because I know you arent, then next minute, I called him gay, I think I am right. SMH.

OkCornel:
Tufiakwa!!!

The Bible categorically and specifically talked against paedophiles, necrophilia and bestiality, but not once against genuine homosexuality and lesbianism

Homosexuality and/or lesbianism are the least of the world's worries or problem to be concerned about

Shepherd00:
Sure we. To think that a professed Christian will boast and say in 5yrs a homosexual can become the president.

What MuttleyLaff just said here is that, satan will prevail over the Church. Man! this guy sha
[img]https://s3/images/ban.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s3/images/ban2.jpg[/img]
Lokatew Botswana decriminalized gay sex in landmark Africa case yesterday. Matter of time things. You dont need to be a prophet or be TB Joshua to know that Naija is, 5 to 15 years time, going to be next in line

May God forgive you for this your lie and have mercy on your ugly, dark, foul, wicked and evil soul

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
Thanks for the compliment!
It is always nice to receive a compliment and it is very inexpensive to give one.

What is with our self styled cheerleader mutual friend openmine, making it his point of duty, to turn up every time and be patting you on the back, literally for each and every comment you make on this thread, hmm?

bloodofthelamb:
muttleyLaff, I do not agree with you that God sees nothing wrong in homosexuality (Men having canal knowledge of themselves, thereby defiling their body which is the temple of God). Men having a sexual relationship with their fellow men is not God's original intent/will.
bloodofthelamb, you dont have to agree with me that God sees nothing wrong in homosexuality, but as you put it, its men having canal knowledge of themselves, thereby defiling their body which is the temple of God, so why not, we agree to disagree and shake hands over it then.

bloodofthelamb:
Homosexuality entered the world through sin.
Out of curiosity, how, when and where did homosexuality enter the world through sin?

bloodofthelamb:
Homosexuality defeats God's purpose and will. The will of God is that a man(male) will leave his parents and cleave unto his wife(female) and both of them will become one.
Infertiles of all manner of sort, too defeats God's purpose and will, but God has no hang ups over them now bloodofthelamb

bloodofthelamb:
The will of God is that a man(male) will leave his parents and cleave unto his wife(female) and both of them will become one.
So? Is it only one road that leads to the market ni?

bloodofthelamb:
Some people might be born with homosexual ten
You didnt finish this section off, but I guess the truncated last word (i.e. ten) was going to be "tendency", right?

You are correct, some people have the tendency to have homosexual behaviour because partly due to epigenetics, are born from the womb that way, others just adopt to be gay, like for financial reason or whatnot, case in point, will be our own and home grown, Denrele, Bobrisky etcetera

bloodofthelamb, did you at all managed to read the true life story incident I shared earlier on this thread, hmm? Never mind, I'll repeat it here so that you'll get a bit of perspective on that my "some... due to epigenetics, are born from the womb that way" comment. The person, in this true life story incident, is a grown man now and is enjoying a lovingly same sex attraction relationship, supported by his mum, dad, sisters and brothers, I mean supported by the entire family, dog and all in short, but here is the most interesting part of the story and my favourite part of the story, his mum fondly recalls that, when the man was three years old, he passingly, you know like innocent kids do, that very one bright early morning day, said to her: "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to marry daddy" How does one explain, a three year old boy coming out and saying at that age, that when he grows up, he wants to marry Daddy and not Mummy, hmm bloodofthelamb? It comes from the pit of hell, right, I second-guess, you'll say hmm abi?

bloodofthelamb, I know you highly respect and hold in the utmost regard Pastor John MacArthur. Well guess what, Pastor John MacArthur, accepts and agrees with me that the context of Leviticus 18 and Leviticus 20, when talking about the Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 contents, has nothing to do with homosexuals per se, had nothing to do with acts going on between consensual adult in homosexuality, or homosexuals/lesbians and/or same sex attraction and union(s), especially one that is in, a kind, trusting, caring, loving, helpful, faithful, honest, not harmful and committed life long until death do them part relationships. He in fact, admits and concedes that, they are all what I said, it is and they are, in that my lengthy 3-part long post bloodofthelamb. I am sorry, bloodofthelamb, for being the one telling you this also, but Pastor John MacArthur, on record, actually too, admits that the context of 1 Corinthians 6:9 was temple prostitution and had nothing to do with homosexual acts per se.

Along the way bloodofthelamb, have you caught up with the latest news that happened earlier this week erh? That the pope, is pushing to have part of the word(s) in Matthew 6:9-13 Lord's Prayer in the Bible changed?

So too, Pastor John MacArthur changed his perspective on the context of 1 Corinthians 6:9 as temple prostitution matter, as well as, Leviticus 18 and Leviticus 20, when talking about the Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 content subject so much that he is now saying them verses are talking about idolatry and not homosexuality. Go investigate the issue, check whether or not Pastor John MacArthur said this. in order to verify the facts. I dont do rumors nor share questionable information. Go fact check, go research everything I wrote, in that my lengthy 3-part long post, in order to verify the facts.

bloodofthelamb:
Network is really bad here, I will modify this post later because this not all I have to say. Pls bare with for quoting twice.
I noticed the ending part of your post, appeared truncated, but still got the full gist of what you were trying to say. Notice I mentioned something about your unfinished post. That is Ibadan network for you.
cc TV01, Goshen360, elated177, Image123, jesusjnr, luvmijeje, budaatum, Ranchhoddas, ThothHermes, VBCampaign, Michellekabod2, Baddiezz, Agrogbeide, Shepherd00, kkins25, fykes, EmperorHarry, Heathen777, Ubenedictus, FOLYKAZE, Paraltero, alBHAGDADI, Maestro21, shadeyinka, HappyPagan, ujnwachukwu, openmine, solite3

bloodofthelamb:
Indeed it is but we shall not be moved!

After all said and done. After all the argument back and forth.

This is gospel (good news) to sinners (What ever your category you belong to), Christ has delivered you from it, be homsexuality, fornication, adultery etc) go and sin no more.

I believe with my whole heart that your deliverance done by Christ can not manifest, if you don't first see it with your inner eye of faith..... "It is not really about preaching that God has done, it is about believing that He has done."
I took the liberty, as a "just that you know and for your information" thing, to repeat my response to your reply done to one of mine

I recall you typed:
"The anus in general, was never made for sex and its natural use is for excretal (I stand to be corrected though, that is if I am wrong here).
Men have left the natural use of things and there bodies, they have inclined themselves to the unnatural (this also was Paul's argument in Romans 1).
",

You are not knowledgeable about some things, as much as you seem to want to make yourself believe you are bloodofthelamb, so why I've got to ask you these two easy, simple, direct straightforward questions:

1/ Where did you read and who told you, the anus was never made for sex, hmm?
2/ Are the peniis and vagiina too, to your understanding, just as the anus, not used for excreting, hmm?

The gospel bloodofthelamb, the good news is not LGBT (Let God Burn Them) nor is it LGBTQ (Let God Burn Them Quickly), but the gospel is Let God Be Truth (LGBT) and every man, a liar, it is Life Gets Better Together (LGBT) for the common good and well being of all of us as a whole, the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation, shouldnt be singled out, to bear, take or suffer the brunt of discrimination, hatred, violence, fear of their lives etcetera. They deserve a safe and supportive environment to live in peace and harmony within the community and be made out, to become unloved, victims, marginalised, ostracised, discriminated against, bullied, beaten up, shunned, abused, maltreated, mistreated, shamed, abandoned, feel unsafe, imprisoned, rejected, have fear for their lives, etcetera.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I'm tired of this thread. angry angry
Hijackers have spoilt it.
Dont tell me, you dont know, it is impossible to have a picnic without hijackers ants joining to spoil it. Ndo, pẹẹlẹ.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2019
@MuttleyLaff

Give it a rest TV01, because you know there no scriptural backing against intimate same sex relationships. Scripture never expressly prohibits it, if it did, God wouldnt have allowed David and Jonathan's SS attraction/relationship to make it into the Bible. Now, wait for one troll to quote me, as saying they are gay or had godly homo love.
Clearly, there is no where in the Bible that faithful, kind, caring, loving, long term committed same sex relationships is called a sin or condemned.

You ventured into postulations involving God and yet you had no single scripture to back it but you kept insisting you had scriptures to share!

Yet you kept insisting that God accepts,permits and allows homosexual acts? How is that possible when you have no scripture to back that analogy!

Even the scripture in Matthew 19 is as clear as the morning....any one with a bible,no matter the translations will see that it was in reference to 'eunuchs' of which some where born that way and some decided being that way!
How you even tried fruitlessly to insert SS union into the verse still baffles me! grin

Now you are trying so hard to say David and Jonathan had a same sex relationship when you have no single proof from the bible?

As in,Dave and jona had sex in the bible according Mr MuttleyLaff? grin grin

You will soon postulate that naomi and ruth had a SS relationship due to the close relationship they had!
SMH

Ohh my father! grin

Now that I have squashed your strawman mining balderdash, you have brought back 'troll' grin grin
This guy is a joke!

What a Load of claptrap!

2 Likes

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2019
/\/\/\
Ignore Mode ON
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
/\/\/\ Ignore Mode ON
Why not simply say "my FRIGHT MODE is ON" because of openmine! You are indeed a joke! grin
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by TV01(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff,

Let me get this right, you are only now replying to posts from quite a while ago using responses previously posted . One of the many subterfuges you employ, although by no means your worst one. And dude, liking one's own posts demeans one, please. tongue.

You fail to produce anything new here, just the normal half-truths, tenuous associations, flagrant mis- or re-interpretations and full-bloodied butchering of scripture. You no dey shame, you no dey tire? Ah, ah! grin

MuttleyLaff:

It is a question you are asking, to which the answer is so clear that it's not worth asking, especially after, I have advised you shadeyinka, since you were latching on to Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, to please kindly visit the above link I pasted, and to read the bottom half for a quick "bring you" update and for getting a proper perspective of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13. Besides, I have in many sections, on this thread, deconstructed the myth(s) and lies perpetrated with Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

You wouldnt have asked that question, if only, you had dutifully visited that link I volunteered,
but never mind and in order of me, not to be accused of prevaricating, the answer to your "very simple and straightforward question", very simply and straightforwardly is an obvious big fat No.
"
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 8:26pm On Jun 08

Others have this irrational feelings of hostility that prevents them from asking meaningful questions, just like shadeyinka as seen above asking me that his a non question
I saw nothing inappropriate about shadeyinka's poser. However, please address any misgivings appropriately.

MuttleyLaff:
This is a thread opened because of a tireless pursuit of what is true, as in, to separate facts from fiction, to separate facts from lies, so please be my guest, as I dont mind you revisiting points over and to delve a little further, as what matters to me is truth revealed and be told.
As ever, I will certainly take the opportunity to do just that.

MuttleyLaff:
Now for the record, the case and position I made with Matthew 19:12a, is that the Jesus comment "there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother's womb" was synonymous for and encompassed SSA person (i.e. homosexuals/lesbians) Mind you, before some trolling person starts to get ready to misquote me, I havent said, all "eunuchs who were born thus from their mother's womb" are homosexuals.

Now, it is fact that, Jesus, in Matthew 19:12a, stated emphatically and/or publicly, saying some are born that way from their mother's womb, as in from birth, same way as eunuch, some are born from the womb, that way with same sex attraction tendecies. Of course, because of the imperfect world we live in, eunuch(s), just as same as with same sex attraction persons (i.e. SSA person), people that are infertiles, people born with one physical defect or the other etcetera, all are as a result of the fall from grace.
Funny how you always trot out the "content is king but context is king-maker" line without ever adhering to it yourself. Hence why I ignored your attempt to get me to sign-up to your bogus charter - not that it fooled me for one moment. it's just another ruse you deploy.

That chapter was about marriage, it's high expectations and that passage specifically in response to the disciples chomping at those expectations - the implication of being unable to meet them being celibacy.

Leading up to the insight into celibacy, being hard (and a gift for the most part). Does your ideology accept that "homosexuals" can be made so by men? Does your ideology preach that some people become "homosexual/s" for the kingdom of heavens sake??

It was not a "capture-all" of imperfections resulting form the fall. In fact, the starting point was divorce, therefore the law of Moses. The Lord referenced the creational intent (Male & Female wink) passage to show what was being ushered in - or rather restored - after His completed work.

Your "by extension" arguments are unsubstantiated and a pitiful attempt to read your ideology into scripture

MuttleyLaff:

TV01, before you set off digging into Matthew 19:12, let me quickly first ask you about what the scripture says in Leviticus 20:13, as shown as follows: "If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Do you notice the Leviticus 20:13b part there, hmm? Have you been man enough to be literal, thrown stones yet to kill homosexuals, hmm? Oh no, your balls suddenly have shrivelled up at the prospect of you needing to be a literalist huh? Whats your excuse for having not to stone to death your homosexual neighbour, a fellow man, human being like you now, huh? I think for you, it seems like a good and right time to cherrypick parts of scripture, isnt it, hey?

OK, here is another one, why haven't you yet gouge out your eyes when you sin (i.e. Matthew 5:29) hmm? Or here is a good one, why don't you stone non-virgins (i.e. Deuteronomy 22:20-21) ehn? I bet you, most posters and their missus(es) on this thread including yourself and HRH, your madam weren't virgins. What happened to being a literalist there, ehn?

Ah, I've got more, plenty sef. Why do you wear clothing woven of two kinds of material (i.e. Leviticus 19:19) hey? Why do you eat catfish that has no fins and scales and other sea foods, like lobsters, crabs, shrimps etcetera (i.e. Leviticus 9:10) erh? Or why don't you give your other belongings, when you are sued in court (i.e. Matthew 5:40)

Cheyyyii!! You be confirmed and bonafide literalist indeed. You arent a literalist, as you dont literally follow the bible, you only follow and use the Bible, like a "far-to-see" Pharisee, to attack harmless, caring, loving, minding their own business minorities.
Indeed, I am a literalist and an inerrantist. However I know that not everything detailed in scripture is prescriptive. I don't actually harbour any ill-will towards those who practice homosex. My desire is to proclaim the truth as I understand it. Like my Father in heaven, my wish is that none should perish and all should come to repentance. What do you presume prompts my longsuffering on this thread grin?

MuttleyLaff:
How I wish and pray, you read other bible texts in context, just as you've just demostrated above that you are capable of doing with Matthew 19:12
Have done, and again above.

MuttleyLaff:
Good, good, good. Another contextual reading attempt, keep it up, but the as for the "indissolubility" stance, is this applicable even in the face of adultery, domestic/marital abuse etcetera, hmm?

TV01, marriage is a shadow model, of a real thing, that means, it's of something real, as in, that's in heaven.

TV01, I bet you dont know that, marriage, as a matter of fact, is a union of the soul with God. There is no male or female in heaven, bet you've forgotten about that fact, as well.
Only death dissolves a properly entered into and consummated marital union. Happy to discuss further at a time and place of your choosing, let's not deflect from the matter at hand - as you are wont to do

MuttleyLaff:
God accepts everyone who is not harming another, who is kind and loving. Sexuality is secondary. Love is primary and supreme. It isnt about who you love, but rather, it is a great deal more about HOW you love
Repent, believe, obey - that's bible. keep trotting out your ideologically driven clichés - they don't save and could condemn. Take heed sir.

MuttleyLaff:
What is this your fixation and obsession with sex about sef gangan? Dont you know that sex is overrated ni?
Not the bout I had this morning - thank God for sexual dimophousity cool.

MuttleyLaff:
If you must insist on sex, then having is legitimate, binding, free from sin and pure, if, whether homosexual or heterosexual, it is between two consenting adults, that are at peace with each other, at peace with God and in truth, their intentions are good, they arent doing anyone any harm, their hearts are pure, they are faithful, caring and supportive to each other, they are in love with one another until death do them apart.
You, with an unerring singularity, refuse to touch on many points presented. The hetero/homo labelling being one. Nowhere in scripture does God parse or label sexuality in this manner. It's a social and ideological narrative which is not ground in the truth of scripture.

You will always hit a brick wall trying to sanctify and align it with male and female marriage. Consent does not sanctify physical intimacy - notice I don't refer to it as "s3x" or "intercourse", as it is not rightly described as that, it's sodomy. Peace with God is in Christ Jesus and love as you present it in nothing other than a feeling, no matter how intense or erotic.

MuttleyLaff:
TV01, the relevance to this discussion, is as I already have above advanced, some people have the tendency to have homosexual behaviour because partly due to epigenetics, meaning they are born from the womb that way, whilst on the other hand, others just adopt to be gay, they do so for paganistic ritual reasons, do so for financial reason or whatnot, case in point of the latter, will be our own and home grown, Denrele, Bobrisky etcetera
Being born that way does not make it right. The same argument is made for a number of pathologies. It is the behaviour the bible condemns, but more importantly, the gospel presents believers with a "re-birth". The old man dies and is re-born. The gospel does not preach re-packaging or refurbished the old man. grin.

MuttleyLaff:
TV01, you recall a true life story I shared earlier on this thread, hmm? Never mind, I'll repeat it here so that you'll get a bit of perspective on that my "some... due to epigenetics, are born from the womb that way" comment. The person, in this true life story incident, is a grown man now and is enjoying a lovingly same sex attraction relationship, supported by his mum, dad, sisters and brothers, I mean supported by the entire family, dog and all in short, but here is the most interesting part of the story and my favourite part of the story, his mum fondly recalls that, when the man was three years old, he passingly, you know like innocent kids do, that very one bright early morning day, said to her: "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to marry daddy"

How does one explain, a three year old boy coming out and saying at that age, that when he grows up, he wants to marry Daddy and not Mummy, hmm TV01? It comes from the pit of hell, right, I second-guess hearing, you say, hmm abi? Isnt it?
I have answered this - totally irresponsible parenting, child abuse and a failure of the social welfare system. A 3 year old is in no way a sexual being, so sexualising them and worse still allowing them to "self-identify" is a woeful inversion of order. Do you have children?

Data shows that of teens that identify as homosexual, up to 90% identify as "straight" by the time the reach their 20's. Are you losing your grip on reality. Is a 3 year old a sexual being or to be treated as such cry.

This is a clear indication and indicative of how you have erred and strayed from the truth. And, this is only the tip of the ideology you have apparently seemingly wholesale. Really concerning. It is really to pray for you, those like you and those you are potentially influencing

MuttleyLaff:
Why the attempt at a verbal sleight of hand? I have men I love. There is no romantic attraction or intimate physical relationship. We are friends or companions. What erotic intimacy between David and Jonathan occurred or is documented?

I'm a boxer, after a tough fight with a valiant protagonist, you just want to hug and congratulate them. To appreciate their efforts in the war and their bravery. Likewise soldiers have a bond that is hard to describe. Even teammates in sport. Yet you would sully that and manhood as a whole, by eroticising it and, effectively ruining it for everyone. Rightly the affection is termed "vile" angry

MuttleyLaff:
It doesn't need to be. There is nothing in scripture to predicate it on. Nothing in scripture to parse ss behaviour as described above. Nothing in scripture in terms of a shadow, pattern, or a type. The very act of ss intimacy is verboten.

TV

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You are a Simon. You are like a reed plant, that sways on the river water bed, as when any wind force blows and pushes it, makes you move from one side to the other side. You aren't consistent, you go backwards and forwards or go from side to side. One minute, you'll say, he's gay, other minute, I am sorry for calling you gay because I know you arent, then next minute, I called him gay, I think I am right. SMH.
You won't drag me to this squalor of yours. Like someone said, A Pig will always be a Pig tho in suit and living in a pen house.

So far, I have maintained my stance of being against homosexuality and that it's an abomination to Jehovah. But you on the other hand was caught lying that you didn't say God permitted or loved homosexuality and didn't say you'd back anything up with scriptures when your Op was exactly for that purpose.

And yes, I may have judged you wrongly. The extent to which you can lie just to support Homosexuality, only a gay person can do that.

So, yes, you are GAY.
MuttleyLaff:

The Bible categorically and specifically talked against paedophiles, necrophilia and bestiality, but not once against genuine homosexuality and lesbianism

Homosexuality and/or lesbianism are the least of the world's worries or problem to be concerned about
Where in the Bible does Paedophilia and Necrophilia categorically and specifically talked against?

Up until now, you have failed to point out where genuine Homosexuality is mentioned in the Bible, and how many people practiced this genuine homosex.

MuttleyLaff:

Lokatew Botswana decriminalized gay sex in landmark Africa case yesterday. Matter of time things. You dont need to be a prophet or be TB Joshua to know that Naija is, 5 to 15 years time, going to be next in line 

May God forgive you for this your lie and have mercy on your ugly, dark, foul, wicked and evil soul
May Jesus forgive you Muttleylaff for your wickedness. And wishing this wickedness on the Universe.
Nigeria and the entire world may allow homosexuals to take over the land and Defile it, it won't still be okay with God. And the judgement of God shall still descend against you and your ilk.

Listen MuttleyLaff, you and I may not be alive to see this, but, what happened in the Land of Canaan will happen again, the land shall vomit you guys out.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by openmine(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Seriously having an uproarious moment reading some erroneously baked hypothesis made by the OP! grin

Its even preposterous to think such is coming from one who should be 'rightly dividing the word'

Saying that David and Jonathan had an SS union is not just spurious but bizarre!

I have no condemnation for any one who practices such unnatural acts because what they need is care and support to rise above such vile acts!

Nevertheless, it would be fallacious and fruitless try to insert homosexuality into scriptures just to make it acceptable to all!

Rara ohh!

It will never fit in to scriptures no matter what how hard advocates like the OP try!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

What is with our self styled cheerleader mutual friend openmine, making it his point of duty, to turn up every time and be patting you on the back, literally for each and every comment you make on this thread, hmm?
Are you also petty? How low can you go MuttleyLaff?

You are jealous because someone else is being patted on the back rather than you?
Look around you, even the Homos in Nairaland keeps their distances from you because they know they stand at odds with Jehovah. Keep pretending to be a Christian, your essence is squealing out.

MuttleyLaff:

Out of curiosity, how, when and where did homosexuality enter the world through sin?
WHERE?: In Eden when Satan conflicted Man and caused him to rebel against God's original plan for the earth.

WHEN?: Do you remember that encounter that ensued between Eve and the serpent which let to Adam declaring independence from God and believed he could infringe on God's Sovereignty?
That was when.

MuttleyLaff:

HOW: Shd I remind you what you yourself wrote here? You wrote that homosexuality has it's origin in ritualistic sex orgies as forms of worship in Pagan Temples. You know that sex is worship depending on who the object or subject of worship is. Hetero-sex is worship to God, Homosex shd be Worship to WHO? Jehovah created Male and Female and told them to have sex and fill the earth. Who do you think came up the opposite of that?

You guys have been in the opposing side since Eden, so who do think will benefit in the homosex? Satan who brings up opposites or God who is the originator?

How does Homosex serve God? it brings an end to Man and the earth.

How does Hetero-sex serve God? Posterity.

Jude 1:6 And the angels (fallen) which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Demons got cast off from heaven, got down here and taught men to do all these evil you now celebrate. Not to worry, where they'll end, you shall end if you continue in this path.

[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=79245774]
Infertiles of all manner of sort, too defeats God's purpose and will, but God has no hang ups over them now
Yet, He commanded that they be killed? Lolzz.
MuttleyLaff:

So? Is it only one road that leads to the market ni?
You know? You just sounded like satan saying to Eve, 'Has God said?...', don't mind God, you must not surely die. There are many ways to get to the market. You must follow the only way God prescribes.

MuttleyLaff, there's only One Way to the market with God. Male and Female join together becomes one to continue and maintain posterity, by the children that'd come from their union.

Homosex thwarts that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You didnt finish this section off, but I guess the truncated last word (i.e. ten) was going to be "tendency", right?
Yes, that was what he wanted to write. And Yes, some people may be born with homosexuality tendencies just like some people may be born with clairvoyant abilities. But, do your research, you'd find out that those things do not happen randomly. Someone in that family line had in one time or the other a connection with a Spirit associated with that tendency (Spirit of Perversion) Hence, the spirit is attached to the Line and picks a suitable victim.

Have you ever heard of God/Jesus loving Homosexual or Lesbian? Why hasn't even One become a Revivalist?

It's demon possession MuttleyLaff. Just like the Holy Spirit has been possessing people and having them do things His way, evil spirits have also been possessing people from their mother's wombs having them do things his way too.

Read 'The Challenging Counterfeit', By Raphael Gasson.

MuttleyLaff:

You are correct, some people have the tendency to have homosexual behaviour because partly due to epigenetics, are born from the womb that way, others just adopt to be gay, like for financial reason or whatnot, case in point, will be our own and home grown, Denrele, Bobrisky etcetera
It is demon possession MuttleyLaff and has it roots in satanism. It's a form of worship to satan according to the Bible. You said so yourself.

MuttleyLaff:

bloodofthelamb, did you at all managed to read the true life story incident I shared earlier on this thread, hmm?
And did you also read the response that TV01 gave to you with regards to that? Do you have children? does your 3yrs old have any inclination as to what sex is? I was 12 and was still bathing naked in public, but you shamelessly brought up a perverted family who have no regards for the moral well-being of a Child and posted here with the hope that your point will make sense.

Shame on you Muttleylaff. Those parents who will subject that child to that shd be jailed.

MuttleyLaff:

The person, in this true life story incident, is a grown man now and is enjoying a lovingly same sex attraction relationship, supported by his mum, dad, sisters and brothers, I mean supported by the entire family, dog and all in short, but here is the most interesting part of the story and my favourite part of the story, his mum fondly recalls that, when the man was three years old, he passingly, you know like innocent kids do, that very one bright early morning day, said to her: "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to marry daddy" How does one explain, a three year old boy coming out and saying at that age, that when he grows up, he wants to marry Daddy and not Mummy, hmm ? It comes from the pit of hell, right, I second-guess, you'll say hmm abi?
I was actually expecting to read 'He is today a very renown Evangelist doing great work in the Kingdom of God'. Alas, it is but a joke.

He may receive the support of the entire world, but, It is still what it is, an abomination. And like the Bible says, 'Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh (homosexuality), are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire'.
Jude 1:7

MuttleyLaff:

Pastor John MacArthur, accepts and agrees with me that the context of Leviticus 18 and Leviticus 20, when talking about the Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 contents, has nothing to do with homosexuals per se, had nothing to do with acts going on between consensual adult in homosexuality, or homosexuals/lesbians and/or same sex attraction and union(s), especially one that is in, a kind, trusting, caring, loving, helpful, faithful, honest, not harmful and committed life long until death do them part relationships. He in fact, admits and concedes that, they are all what I said, it is and they are, in that my lengthy 3-part long post bloodofthelamb. I am sorry, bloodofthelamb, for being the one telling you this also, but Pastor John MacArthur, on record, actually too, admits that the context of 1 Corinthians 6:9 was temple prostitution and had nothing to do with homosexual acts per se.
And, does your pastor MacArthur say
"You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Lev 20:13:"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination : they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be on them."

is not talking about two men in a sexual union? Yes or No? Do you think mentioning a pastor will validate your claims?

MuttleyLaff:

Along the way bloodofthelamb, have you caught up with the latest news that happened earlier this week erh? That the pope, is pushing to have part of the word(s) in Matthew 6:9-13 Lord's Prayer in the Bible changed?

So too, Pastor John MacArthur changed his perspective on the context of 1 Corinthians 6:9 as temple prostitution matter, as well as, Leviticus 18 and Leviticus 20, when talking about the Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 content subject so much that he is now saying them verses are talking about idolatry and not homosexuality. Go investigate the issue, check whether or not Pastor John MacArthur said this. in order to verify the facts. I dont do rumors nor share questionable information. Go fact check, go research everything I wrote, in that my lengthy 3-part long post, in order to verify the facts.
MuttleyLaff. Do you or do you not know that the New World Order has it's agents everywhere inside the Church, Which you happen to be one of them?

Do you or do not know that the False Prophet who will galvanise the entire world to worship the Beast in the time of the AntiChrist, will be a renown personality in a world known accepted Church?

They can try to change the word in their Bible, my own remains unchanged.

MuttleyLaff, I see you.
Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Godssword1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kindly download Latest Nigerian Gospel Music here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/latest-gospel-music.html

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by Shepherd00: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"

Wow, I have never come by anyone like you Muttleylaff. You have no shred of shame.
Why Haven't you mentioned one faithful, kind, caring, loving, long term committed same sex couple in the Bible. Why does anytime homosexuality is mentioned death accompanies it? You can't answer yet you keep shouting faithful, kind, caring, loving, long term committed same sex relationship

Abraham became soft in the head and succumbed to his wives advice instead of what God said, a flaw. it was mentioned.

Onan, had sex with Tamar, his brother's widow because the children will not bare his name, he spilled the Seed, and got killed for it. It was mentioned.

Samson had sex with a prostitute, it was mentioned.

Judah had sex with Tamar, who had dressed like a prostitute, it was mentioned.

David committed adultery and killed an innocent man, it was mentioned.

Amnon, King David's son, had sex with his half sister. It was mentioned.

The Bible records everything, good or bad.

But I am yet to read where any of God's people was in a faithful, kind, caring, loving, long term committed same sex homosexual relationship. Why is that MuttleyLaff?

Pls am i missing it in the Bible? Pls help me.

1 Like

Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shepherd00:
You won't drag me to this squalor of yours. Like someone said, A Pig will always be a Pig tho in suit and living in a pen house.
Unlike TV01, to some degree, you are too melodramatic for my liking

Shepherd00:
So far, I have maintained my stance of being against homosexuality and that it's an abomination to Jehovah. But you on the other hand was caught lying that you didn't say God permitted or loved homosexuality and didn't say you'd back anything up with scriptures when your Op was exactly for that purpose.
Why dont just produce here verbatim, when and where I said anything such as that, hmm?

Shepherd00:
And yes, I may have judged you wrongly. The extent to which you can lie just to support Homosexuality, only a gay person can do that.
You really are never used to getting your facts right sha. O ma se ooo.

Shepherd00:
So, yes, you are GAY.
According to the gospel of Sherpherd00 abi?

Shepherd00:
Where in the Bible does Paedophilia and Necrophilia categorically and specifically talked against?
Look at him, asking this. SMH

Shepherd00:
Up until now, you have failed to point out where genuine Homosexuality is mentioned in the Bible, and how many people practiced this genuine homosex.
They are few and far in between. Never mind you'll soon find out on this thread

Shepherd00:
May Jesus forgive you Muttleylaff for your wickedness. And wishing this wickedness on the Universe.
Nigeria and the entire world may allow homosexuals to take over the land and Defile it, it won't still be okay with God. And the judgement of God shall still descend against you and your ilk.
Is the Reublic of Ireland taken over and being defile, hmm Shepherd00?

Shepherd00:
Listen MuttleyLaff, you and I may not be alive to see this, but, what happened in the Land of Canaan will happen again, the land shall vomit you guys out.
You are just as bad as the rotten lot. SMH. You are nothing more than a false prophet, who needs the dark ugly wicked black

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply)

Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / As A Christian, How Do I Resist The Urge To Watch Porn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.