Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times (39445 Views)

Usyk Returns Heavyweight Title Belts To Anthony Joshua After Victory / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Ritzy10(f): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua has vowed to get his belts back after calling his sensational heavyweight world-title defeat by Andy Ruiz Jr a "minor setback".

Joshua, 29, was floored four times as Ruiz defied underdog status to win in seven rounds and deliver a true shock to the sport at Madison Square Garden.

He said: "It's a test of character. I'll see what is next and move on."

Promoter Eddie Hearn said a rematch is a "must win" because Joshua's options will be "nothing after that".

A rematch clause was part of the contract and Hearn said he expected it to take place "in England in November or December". Ruiz himself says he will take the contest at any time.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/ill-get-my-belts-back-says-anthony-joshua-after-being-floored-four-times/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by taiwiki(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amen grin

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by aspirebig: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
We know naa. Na arranged fight b4.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by raphroye: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
When life hits you, you hit back harder...God is your strength AJ

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cool

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Just

avoid snapping any pics

with drake for now

and you'll be ok.

But i really think today's fight was a planned bought fight, that's why a rematch was part of the initial deal all along.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by mimilogistics: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua made some mistake that cost him the game.

1.) He was too nice to his rivalry, handing over his belts (glory) before the fight, that was like telling the gods that I surrender to my opponent! sad

2.) He was too relaxed, too confident and underrated his opponent!

3.) He underrated the Drake Curse. Don't play with People's voice, the voice of the people is the voice of God most times and that is why we don't play with our clients because their voice is very important to us, their reviews. We want every of our client to have a pleasant experience with us that will transform their business. To us, the voice of our clients is the most important smiley

Now back to business.... Do you want to start importing top quality fashion brand & designer products from Turkey, join the group now! Just type the link on your browser and u will join automatically wink

23 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by elyte89: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wan foh werey lenu grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by emmahardgun(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's sure but I am very sure this match is fixed

24 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Jestin: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Joshua just lend him the belt.....he will certainly get it back

16 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by ozaovehe(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's good spirit. Live to fight another day grin

2 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Michaelkings: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please nairaland how can I prevent my self from getting a boner when am with a lady
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by lexyman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
i saw his defeat coming , cos he is been seen as a predictable fighter 2 weeks ago, and 24hrs before the fight he had a cut on his face ...

invite Andy Ruiz to London and give him a good BEATING to redeem your image , also go to Las Vegas and beat Dontae Wilder fight t0 get the WBC

14 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by VisioDirect: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Couldn't have been him that fought.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by superjaks(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Over hyped... cool

3 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by ainas247: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin I hope so, Ruiz is more hungry than Joshua...
Up Ruiz New Champ.

do you want your business to
show on Google page 1,
see result and chat up

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by akilo1: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
No one can remain a champion forever. Come back strong AJ.. A lession learned

5 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
LMAO. grin

Boy, you goofed and lost to a flat headed monkey. That phase is past and there's nothing you can do to reclaim the lost glory. To say you failed we the OMOLUABIs is an understatement. We hereby disown you henceforth.

The YORUBA nation is angry with you and highly ashamed of you.

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by MufasaRebirth: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Its not gonna be easy Mr. Joshua, i don't see you beating the mexican guy come November grin

TeamWilder All day everyday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by maberry(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
That was exactly what I said when a guy way smaller than i was beat me up in secondary school in the presence of my crush

14 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by SmellingAnus(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fixed match...

4 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by SarkinYarki: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
get your belt back from who? we begged you to give us a good fight with wilder but you kept ducking till you played yourself .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Jestin: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Michaelkings:
Please nairaland how can I prevent my self from getting a boner when am with a lady
...use kerosene to massage ur mimonpion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by nicason(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hurry bro and get that belt back
It's in our character to fight for
Our right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Formally Sign Ahmed Musa / Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.