Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

This Is Me.. As A 'christian'. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Me.. As A 'christian'. (439 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Me.. As A 'christian'. by ajokeade920: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is me and no faking

And so I posted a sexy and raunchy photos of a guy and a babe on how to romantically spice up ones marriage life on my WhatsApp status(mind you,it wasn't nude o,just a sexy picture)

Then wella! One Elderly church man viewed it and replied.."ah..., Ye....,hmm...what!....sister.....take it easy on... What if your cell leader gets to see this? And I am like 'and so', isn't she human..why the pretence.

What I am saying is that though I am a Christian but not some fake ass choirmaster/mistress who fvcks his female crew after service,or a brother who dates 3babes in church put them all in confusion and still come to the altar to preach,or worst still a pastor who makes sure he gets to the promised Land of most sisters in church!.

Wo, I don't give a flying fvck of what any one thinks about me it's my phon,it's my data. Today I might post something crazy,funny romantic and change it religiously tomorrow.As long as I love God and He knows me..Who cares angry

N:B stop hypocrisy...be real
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is Me.. As A 'christian'. by Kaylexzy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
OK
Re: This Is Me.. As A 'christian'. by EmperorHarry: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
ajokeade920:
wella!
Violà pronounced roughly as Wallah?
If that's the word you were going for...Do you by any chance listen to the migos? smiley
Re: This Is Me.. As A 'christian'. by y3mi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
First of all, you aren't a Christian but a christian convert by virtue of your folks who are also converts just as their parent and foreparent we're converted by the Europeans colonial/missionaries who enslaved negroes, likewise the Muslims here, all converts by the jihadist Arab slave-traders/dealers, even far worse. Read more HERE

So now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's address the issue here:

Nigeria is a nation of confused people living a life of hypocrisy, unknowingly struggling with a serious self-afflicted identity crisis, particularly those of the south whose only redemption comes from the moment they begin backtracking to the traditional legacy they keep throwing away to embrace Abrahamic nonsense incompatible with their collective Godheads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting / Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Condemns Witches’ Conference In Enugu / TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.