Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (993 Views)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher by GirahDonnish(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Episode 10 SIKIRaT: why is your face like this now?. Are you not happy to see me? Or are you expecting someone? ME: rara ooo, I just woke up from sleep when I heard your knock, and I knew today isn’t market day, so I was surprised to see you. SiKIRAT: are you sure you are not expecting someone? ME: NO, so where are you going? ***feeling uncomfortable***** SIKIRAT: we ran out of groundnut oil, so madam dropped some money this morning that I should get groundnut oil. So I decided to branch and check on you. ME: that’s ok, how is janet?, Is she at home? SiKIRAT: yes she is, but it seems she is going out because she was dressing up when I went to her room ME: ***i became restless*** really?, where is she going? SIKIRAT: I don’t know oo, wetin concern me?, abi is she coming here to your place? ME: my place kee?, you know that can never happen. SiKIRAT: I trust u dear. *****she lied down on the bed****, let me rest a bit dear, I’m tired. ME:******restlessness continues*****, ok dear. A whatsapp message came in. I checked and it was from janet. “Dear, I’m on my way to your house, I just board a bike”. Chaiii, wahala don shele, how do I clean up this mess? To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

. / Being Shown The Way Out / In Love With A Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.