Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) (20514 Views)

PSG Star Neymar Denies 29th Birthday Party Plans / Neymar Denies Rape Allegation (video) / Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by LifeDrama: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar has vehemently denied a rape allegation being levelled at him by Sao Paulo police, following claims from a Brazilian woman he met in Paris.

Neymar’s father suggested on Saturday night that the WhatsApp messages his son exchanged with the alleged victim, whom was flown into Paris on May 15, would be published in an attempt to prove his innocence to the public.

Neymar Sr reaction;
"I know that my son can be accused of many things, but I know the boy that he is, the man that he is, the son of a father and a mother," Neymar Sr. said. "We will push for justice to be served as quickly as possible."
Reports in Brazil claim Neymar paid for her travel and met her at Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe. The 27-year-old says he met her at the hotel but contests the serious claims from the unnamed woman, who is protected by victim anonymity.

Neymar reaction

"I'm being charged of rape,” Neymar said in an Instagram video published on Sunday morning that has already been viewed more than 10 million times. “It's a heavy word, it's a very strong thing, but it's what's happening right now.
“I was taken by surprise. It was very bad, very sad to hear that. You know my character, you know what I mean, you know I would never do something like that.
“But I've been exposed to it and I'm here to make a face of it, because I know that any news with my name involves a lot of things, it makes a very loud noise, and everybody keeps wanting my statement, and what happened was totally the opposite of what they say.
“From now on I will expose everything, I will expose all the conversation I had with the girl, all our moments, which are intimate, but it is necessary to be open, it is necessary to expose to prove that nothing really happened at all.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByMOW-fgicq/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPgJ7LWUxGY

Source; https://mandynews.com/psg-star-neymar-denies-rape-allegation-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by SageMK: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
So according to the woman, she told the police that she met Neymar on instagram. He paid for her trip to Paris and when she went there.... she didn't want to have sex but he forced her to do it! cheesy Maybe she went there to work on his ankle injury or to fúcking dance samba. grin

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by Timmyking01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stupid and senseless Neyman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by lilfreezy: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ma guy used VAR on the girl grin grin.

LESSON : never ever delete your chat history.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by Amuocha: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Checking to see if prophet sulaimon predicted this in January message embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
What dou expect
Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wey d olosho sef make I see her desperate and olosho face

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by ERORR404(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
No need for him to even speak on the matter. We all know you didn't do it. You're not the first to be hit with such by these desperate,gold-digging slay sluts

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by Guyman02: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's how women destroy the careers of men with talent, Nigeria prolific soccer star Etim Essien career ended after he was accused of rape in Belgium.
America is using a woman to get at Julian Assange who accused him of rape.

Mike Tyson boxing career nose dived after he was accused of rape and went to prison and he never recovered.
Bill Cosby acting career is in jeopardy after rape accusations.
Donald Trump narrowly escaped rape accusations to become US president.
Christiano Ronaldo is still facing rape accusations.

Once you are a budding star women will rush you, be careful how you say NO to them after you allow them into your life and decide you don't want again.
They can tarnish your image and destroy your career within a twinkle if they can't get you to become a baby daddy.

Fortunately for Neymar he recorded every moment to show it was consensual which the girl didn't know. Next thing she will accuse him of recording intimate moments without her consent cool

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by momodub: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by 6lam(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
women are wicked and evil. Did you guys read about Brett Kavanaugh?

16 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by tstx(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Women are dangerous.... Women are dangerous.... Women are dangerous.... Women are dangerous.

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

9 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
She is a hoe and wants a sleeze from Neymars sign on fees, greedy olosho grin

16 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by lilfreezy: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Feminist will still blame neymar for leaking the chat undecided

23 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by mctfopt: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok. Shouldn't there be punishment for accusers of this nature if it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that they lied? Should we always allow them to walk scot free to try again later in the future? I think the law should make examples of these fake #MeToo ladies who try to bring most great men down for their own selfish agenda.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amuocha:
Checking to see if prophet sulaimon predicted this in January message embarassed
Hian, wetin concern agbero with overload grin

8 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by Yankiss(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Neymar, we know you as an arrogant if exceptional footballer but we don't know your personal life with women. Don't try to appeal to sentiment. It is just an allegation for now until proven. So get your defenses ready. If the lady cant nail you, then you are innocent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by thesicilian: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
She has used Neymar to play Baba Ijebu and won.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by NoBetterNigeria: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
At this junction, man will wait for evidence before opening my mouth... Rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by tosinosam(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
shocked na dem..after ronaldo dem wan do neymar strong thing
Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by tstx(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
lilfreezy:
Feminist will still blame neymar for leaking the chat undecided

Esp Nairaland Feminists cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by Aiyk2333: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
he paid ur flight ticket from Brazil to Parii and he raped u, you came for crusade.. gold digging bitches now want to make a living out of lies and pretence. This footballers cannot even enjoy in peace again. everybody wan use them open office, even family members

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by rawpadgin(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Most girls are snake!

Best way to handle these farm tools

Guy: hey babe, can u come to my lounge?
FT: yea, sure

*Farm tool come in* guy brings out a very long paper*

Guy: will i huge u?
FT: yes
Guy: okay , sign here
Guy: will i kiss u?
FT: yea sure
Guy: sign here
Guy: will make love to u?
FT: definitely yes
Guy: sign here, here & here them put date embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

NB: by FT i don't mean fulltime o, i mean farm tool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
What's funny is that I believe he's innocent

1 Like

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by geezynoni: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Women shaa

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
I wonder what happened to d Ronaldos' rape accusations.. If only all sexually active men can take a year break 4rm sex ,women don too use DAT hole worry & destroy lots of men abeg..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by sevunteen(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Celebs (male) need to tread carefully... Na them!

1 Like

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by iammo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin

I wish tables could turn, and random guys start suing Celebrity Ladies for rape... like one hotel staff suing Tiwa savage for molesting him, or Nicki minaj draged to court for grabing a waiters crouch

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) by geezynoni: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Teemelanin:
Rape is truly a heavy word. BTW guys should be mindful of the way they chat with opposite sex, it might serve as a prove in future.
ijk

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Superstar, Neymar Left Out Of Brazil’s Tokyo Olympic Squad / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed / Adenuga Gives Eagles $1M, Keshi $200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.